This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Until 1.30pm but I don't want to travel tomorrow. I'm just too tired.

aaah ok :lol3:

maybe you need to sit or sleep tomorrow in the afternoon! :wink2:

but um.. I'm off! I have to go to my cousins bday party :thumbdown:

i hate hate hate partys :tears:

byeee! :huglove:

Why is that?

Well, it's a stupid story.

I invited a 3 girls for my birthday, but another girl, who always hangs around with us, wanted to come too. But we don't like her. She is nosey, and says bad stuff about us. She invited herself! So I made her clear she didn't had the right to come and I didn't like her.

But she just didn't want to accept it or something! You can just swear at her and she can still think she's your best friend. Oh, and she smells! Ew!

Okay, so she knows she isn't invited. And I invited 3 girls, and I said to my friends the 3rd girl could come. And then that stupid-not-invited-girl (I call her M, that's easier), said: If she can't come can I come? And I said: NO!

It sounded a bit mean though, but whatever, you have to be honest.

And than we had this project, but I am with M and a girl that's never there in a group of three persons. I call the other girl W.

And W doesn't like me, so they were both grumbling at me. I didn't understand the thing we had to do but they wouldn't explain it. They just said: It's not our problem, just understand it!

And I think I was the only one who was hygienic in our group. One was farting all the time:boxed: And she threw energy drink over my bag!

So I went to my friends. And then my group was telling me I didn't do anything. So I went to my teacher and asked if I could go to another group

And later, M was talking to one of my friends at the MSN.

This was the conversation:

M: W is really mad at Linde. I understand that, cause she doesn't work and is all the time at your group!

My friend: I can understand it from Linde...

M: it's hard for me, cause W and Linde both like me, but they don't like eac other.

Well, I don't like them both! Oh my god. I think she still doesn't understand that I don't like her:blink:

Well, it's a stupid story.

I invited a 3 girls for my birthday, but another girl, who always hangs around with us, wanted to come too. But we don't like her. She is nosey, and says bad stuff about us. She invited herself! So I made her clear she didn't had the right to come and I didn't like her.

But she just didn't want to accept it or something! You can just swear at her and she can still think she's your best friend. Oh, and she smells! Ew!

Okay, so she knows she isn't invited. And I invited 3 girls, and I said to my friends the 3rd girl could come. And then that stupid-not-invited-girl (I call her M, that's easier), said: If she can't come can I come? And I said: NO!

It sounded a bit mean though, but whatever, you have to be honest.

And than we had this project, but I am with M and a girl that's never there in a group of three persons. I call the other girl W.

And W doesn't like me, so they were both grumbling at me. I didn't understand the thing we had to do but they wouldn't explain it. They just said: It's not our problem, just understand it!

And I think I was the only one who was hygienic in our group. One was farting all the time:boxed: And she threw energy drink over my bag!

So I went to my friends. And then my group was telling me I didn't do anything. So I went to my teacher and asked if I could go to another group

And later, M was talking to one of my friends at the MSN.

This was the conversation:

M: W is really mad at Linde. I understand that, cause she doesn't work and is all the time at your group!

My friend: I can understand it from Linde...

M: it's hard for me, cause W and Linde both like me, but they don't like eac other.

Well, I don't like them both! Oh my god. I think she still doesn't understand that I don't like her:blink:

She doesn't seem to be taking the hint.

Just make sure it's subtle

We already did that twice, as I told, but it seems like she doesn't understand it. Or doesn't want to understand. Lol

That's the confusing part.

Edit: Why did you change your comment?