This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

You make it sound like I went to have a cup of tea with him or something :roftl: I've been to other celeb's house.. kinda.. but this is different :naughty:

Yup I did.. it was after school and I didn't know whether to go home or not. Ooh my teacher bought my class a drink from Starbucks today, free cappuccino yummm :mf_lustslow:

Don't you wish that that had happened? :naughty:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You make it sound like I went to have a cup of tea with him or something . I've been to other celeb's house.. kinda.. but this is different :naughty:

Yup I did.. it was after school and I didn't know whether to go home or not. Ooh my teacher bought my class a drink from Starbucks today, free cappuccino yummm :mf_lustslow:

really ?Who's houses ?:roftl: because he's special !you should have rang at the door to see who is opening the door :naughty:

you did a great job :naughty:

your teachers bring cappuccinos from starbucks ?

Great. I take it you have great weather.

Yes it was a hot weather today and a bit windy...but its good!

tho i require some rain...:blush-anim-cl:

Oh..:boxed:

No, i'm not.. it's just on wednesdays:naughty:

When i was 16 i went to parties just becouse there always was one sooooo cute guy:wub2:

Yesh...we were friends since i was 4! :roftl:

Oh okay...:naughty:

hehe i knooow! wht about now eh?! :das:

lol i laughed a lot! i dunno why! probably cuz i didnt know what to say and you werent talking! :roftl:

okies pm to me and i'll pm mine if you want

ohlala :das::roftl:

i like Madonna's new single...

did you take that quiz i pmed you last night?!

Well i started to talk a bit but i couldn't hear anything for some minutes :blink:

I'll pm you cause i want a RL chat :naughty:

Are you joking ?:boxed::mf_rosetinted:

I forgot about it

Yes it was a hot weather today and a bit windy...but its good!

tho i require some rain...:blush-anim-cl:

Yesh...we were friends since i was 4!

Oh okay..

hehe i knooow! wht about now eh?!

It's sweet!:wub2:

I'm still in love with him:no: :wub2:

But i have some cutes guys in my class too.. :das:

really ?Who's houses ?:roftl: because he's special !you should have rang at the door to see who is opening the door :naughty:

you did a great job :naughty:

your teachers bring cappuccinos from starbucks ?

Just the drummer of Pink Floyd, cos I'm 'mutual friends' with his son lol. That's what my parents said! omg, why is everyone saying that :roftl: I would never go ring his doorbell.. that's just, not wrong lol.

Well she invited us to starbucks to drink them, cos we had a school photo today and we had to stay out in the freezing cold with thing shirts and trousers on, so she felt pretty bad :cool: But I have a sore throat now :thumbdown:

Well i started to talk a bit but i couldn't hear anything for some minutes

I'll pm you cause i want a RL chat

Are you joking ?

I forgot about it

:roftl: the next day my mom was like...hey have you called Romania yesterday?! and i was like...yeeesss...dont beat me! i'll pay my bills! :roftl:

oh what that would be like...okay then pm me! :mf_rosetinted:

no maybe its becuz it is in my head for now...i've seen it on Tv for 4 times today! and i saw GK 3 hours ago! :wub2:

It's sweet!

I'm still in love with him

But i have some cutes guys in my class too..

Ohh...do you get to see him now?!

dont you just love school! :das::roftl:

Just the drummer of Pink Floyd, cos I'm 'mutual friends' with his son lol. That's what my parents said! omg, why is everyone saying that :roftl: I would never go ring his doorbell.. that's just, not wrong lol.

Well she invited us to starbucks to drink them, cos we had a school photo today and we had to stay out in the freezing cold with thing shirts and trousers on, so she felt pretty bad :cool: But I have a sore throat now :thumbdown:

Wow cool !I don't think it's wrong HE might recognize you and give you a hug but it might someone else would answer to the door Yasmine for example who knows you :naughty::wub2:

Aww I'm sorry but you got a Starbucks drink for free :wub2:

But you've already met.

Well 1) I still don't think he'd recognise him, 2) for all he knows I'm some kinda weird maniac (don't comment on that :mf_rosetinted: ) would you invite someone you've met briefly once or twice? :naughty:

Wow cool !I don't think it's wrong HE might recognize you and give you a hug but it might someone else would answer to the door Yasmine for example who knows you :naughty::wub2:

Aww I'm sorry but you got a Starbucks drink for free :wub2:

Lmao, Vanessa don't get me all hopeful now :naughty: Mm I actually don't think she'd recognise me either, maybe if I dressed the same way I did at the gig, or had a big label on my head saying my name she'd know who I am :naughty:

Nothing's better than free Starbucks right? :wub2:

:roftl: the next day my mom was like...hey have you called Romania yesterday?! and i was like...yeeesss...dont beat me! i'll pay my bills! :roftl:

oh what that would be like...okay then pm me!

no maybe its becuz in my head for now...i've seen it on Tv 4 times today! and i saw GK 3 hours ago! :wub2:

Ohh...do you get to see him now?!

dont you just love school!

Just a bit.. :no: Couse he have a girlfriend :thumbdown: i saw him friday..

sometimes..:naughty: when have just a few lessons!

How about you and the guys?:das:

the next day my mom was like...hey have you called Romania yesterday?! and i was like...yeeesss...dont beat me! i'll pay my bills! :roftl:

oh what that would be like...okay then pm me! :mf_rosetinted:

no maybe its becuz in my head for now...i've seen it on Tv 4 times today! and i saw GK 3 hours ago! :wub2:

How did she know that you called in Romania ?Did you tell her ?:roftl:

i pmed to you already !

Eww I hate the song and every bite of it :mf_rosetinted: aww that's sweet !

I've seen Happy ending this morning on VH1 Europe

Lmao, Vanessa don't get me all hopeful now :naughty: Mm I actually don't think she'd recognise me either, maybe if I dressed the same way I did at the gig, or had a big label on my head saying my name she'd know who I am :naughty:

Nothing's better than free Starbucks right? :wub2:

Nah i think both would have recognize you I'm sure !

then why did you put in your siggy Dawacks no1fan ?:naughty: you'd better dress that way next time you will go there :naughty:

Yep and it was the biggest one ?

I'm off to bed girls !Goodnight

Just a bit.. Couse he have a girlfriend i saw him friday..

sometimes.. when have just a few lessons!

How about you and the guys?

Aww...you've got Johnny hehe...beat ya! :roftl:

me and the guys?! lol i'm a total mom for the guys they get advice from me :lmfao: and i rather be friends...

How did she know that you called in Romania ?Did you tell her ?

i pmed to you already !

Eww I hate the song and every bite of it aww that's sweet !

I've seen Happy ending this morning on VH1 Europe

No..she looked up to the bills and called the Telephone info guys to see if there was a mistake on it! :roftl:

yep pmed back :cool:

i like the chours...:mf_rosetinted:

H E? :wub2:

goodnight! :wub2:

Nah i think both would have recognize you I'm sure !

then why did you put in your siggy Dawacks no1fan ?:naughty: you'd better dress that way next time you will go there :naughty:

Yep and it was the biggest one ?

I'm off to bed girls !Goodnight

We'll see next time we go see him/them yeah?

Cosss.. I want to be her no1 fan, and I love her talent, and personality and everything :naughty: I probably will, I don't think I'll come up with anything creative to dress up as.

No, she couldn't afford to get us all big ones lol.

Night night! x x

Aww...you've got Johnny hehe...beat ya! :roftl:

me and the guys?! lol i'm a total mom for the guys they get advice from meand i rather be friends...

No..she looked up to the bills and called the Telephone info guys to see if there was a mistake on it!

yep pmed back :cool:

i like the chours...:mf_rosetinted:

H E? :wub2:

goodnight! :wub2:

yeah, i have Johnny!:roftl:

I know those girls like you! You will have many bf soon:naughty: