This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg..so sorry to hear that.i used to have one,but it ran away.

btw,in the dvd,i love the part when mika was bashed with a bag by cherisse..:naughty:

And Mikey standing behind Mika when Mika is saying it's definetely a wallet and Mikey mimes the word purse:roftl:

The wallet and purse bit is my favourite part of the documentary:naughty:

I'm just glad he didn't suffer.

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

hahaha.yeah me too.he told cherisse bout the drumming thing rite..:naughty:

ooh,i dun expect him to forget the words either.he WROTE them for god's sake! :naughty:

And Mikey standing behind Mika when Mika is saying it's definetely a wallet and Mikey mimes the word purse:roftl:

The wallet and purse bit is my favourite part of the documentary:naughty:

the other members sort of like give in to mika lotsa times as if he's a kid.now he IS a BIG KID to me :naughty:

well,u knw wht i think?it's a PURSALET! lol.

Do you think he has a fiery temper?

In general or just in bed? I'm sorry I had to say that, I know it's only 5pm :roftl:

Anyway.. I think he can be.. I mean yeah he seems nice and all but everyone has a temper.. and I remember Yasmine said somewhere he can be a bit difficult or something, so yeah I think he is. Do you?

I still think it's a purse. :naughty:

Pursallet:naughty:

the other members sort of like give in to mika lotsa times as if he's a kid.now he IS a BIG KID to me :naughty:

well,u knw wht i think?it's a PURSALET! lol.

Lol. I just wanted to say that:naughty:

so do I.. there's no doubt about it. It's a purse FULL STOP MIKA! GET OVER IT! :roftl:

Have you seen that vid where he's dancing on stage with CSS at the Italia Wave festival? I made a thread about it...once. :naughty: He had his backpack open and the pursallet fell out of it:lmfao:

In general or just in bed? I'm sorry I had to say that, I know it's only 5pm :roftl:

Anyway.. I think he can be.. I mean yeah he seems nice and all but everyone has a temper.. and I remember Yasmine said somewhere he can be a bit difficult or something, so yeah I think he is. Do you?

yeah,i think he does.i mean,soemtimes he says whatever he wants and yeah,it could be funny but sumtimes quite (sorry to say this) annoying.SOMETIMES,that is.and i notice how he can freak out and lose control of his temper,judging by how all the band members give in to him.

Have you seen that vid where he's dancing on stage with CSS at the Italia Wave festival? I made a thread about it...once. :naughty: He had his backpack open and the pursallet fell out of it:lmfao:

Oh yeah I remember when he was dancing with the rucksack.. forgot bout the 'pursallet' falling out :naughty:

oh yea,i love dat one! it;s sooo cute! the way he bounces here and there,chubby bunny mika! lol..:wub2:

so do I.. there's no doubt about it. It's a purse FULL STOP MIKA! GET OVER IT! :roftl:

Would you be willing to say that to his face? :naughty:

I meant in general. We can discuss the other part later if you want. :naughty:

yeah,i think he does.i mean,soemtimes he says whatever he wants and yeah,it could be funny but sumtimes quite (sorry to say this) annoying.SOMETIMES,that is.and i notice how he can freak out and lose control of his temper,judging by how all the band members give in to him.

And especially cos he's a perfectionist, so everything needs to be right, which will cause him to lose his temper if it's not right.. Imagine having to make him a cup of tea :blink::naughty:

But it's hard to tell when he does that with the band, cos it looks like he's joking and messing about.

Would you be willing to say that to his face? :naughty:

Hellll noooo :roftl:.. maybe if he was drunk.. or do you think he's a violent drunk? :naughty:

I meant in general. We can discuss the other part later if you want. :naughty:

lmao.. woo hoo :roftl: