The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

Not sure sorry.....i remember that happened to my bro once......he had to totally mutilate the case to get the dvd out :P

Haha, yeah I'm pretty sure the reason it's there is so people who steal the DVD can't get to it :naughty:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a completely different note.... Does anyone know how to unlock those DVD's that have that white thing inside them with two little pictures of locks, one red and one green? We want to watch a new DVD and can't get into the thing and hubby nearly put a knife through his hand trying to get into it.
Aren't they supposed to take them off at the store? :blink: Did you steal it?:naughty:
The place where you brought it from should have unlocked it. Take it and the receipt back and see if they will.... otherwise I don't know *shrugs*

Yeah. They should have unlocked it at the place where you bought it from. I nearly left one of those things locked when somebody bought a DVD today. The case was black and so was the lock thing so it was really hard to see. Luckily the customer reminded me about it and I had a closer look!

So yes, just take it back to the store with your receipt (as soangel said) and they'll be able to unlock it for you, no hassle! If you don't want to do that you could try unlocking it with strong magnets :naughty: . That's how the unlocker device things work.

:thumb_yello:

Yeah. They should have unlocked it at the place where you bought it from. I nearly left one of those things locked when somebody bought a DVD today. The case was black and so was the lock thing so it was really hard to see. Luckily the customer reminded me about it and I had a closer look!

So yes, just take it back to the store with your receipt (as soangel said) and they'll be able to unlock it for you, no hassle!

:thumb_yello:

You know, apart from having to go back to the store with the DVD and reciept :wink2::naughty:

Remake award went to Jaime End of erm Shopping Spree (or something like that!) Don't think the video award has been on (will be pissed off if I have missed it!) The awards aren't that exciting, some many ad breaks and performances by people I don't know, I have been watching an episode of Desperate Housewives on the comp at the same time.

Hopefully will have some news soon!

Remake award went to Jaime End of erm Shopping Spree (or something like that!) Don't think the video award has been on (will be pissed off if I have missed it!) The awards aren't that exciting, some many ad breaks and performances by people I don't know, I have been watching an episode of Desperate Housewives on the comp at the same time.

Thanks Jols ..... :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Desperate Housewives ...... :lmfao: .......

yes, thankyou!! :thumb_yello: