The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

:roftl:

I'd be trying to cover everything I could and would end up showing more than I should!

I just wouldn't like cameras in the bathroom and showers. No thanks haha.

F***ing animal! He shouldn't get any prize money:thumbdown:

No, I think he should have been kicked out then and there. Be a jerk say it to your friends whatever but not on national television.

*slaps* Get someone else to tape it :sneaky2:

*hasn't heard of song*

What a creep. Did they force him to donate the money? Should've been the lot :sneaky2:

We have sneek peek type adverts on TV atm, where some of the contestants talk abotu themselves, one of them says they are all for Pauline Hansen (aka, racist). *Doesn't care, because she doesn't care about this stupid show. They choose stupid people like that on purpose*

Cool, like a contestant?

Apparently (NOT THAT I CARE) One of the people on BB a few years ago was from my highschool :P

Haha, STILL? I've just realised my laziness in not getting aroudn to looking at your myspace is obvious ... seeing as I'm not even your friend so I CAN'T have seen them all yet :naughty:

But I do love this one in your avatar and the leaning tower one :naughty:

Nah... too much hassle. Besides, I don't know where my camera is... that's right... photographer can't find her camera. I know it's somewhere in this rinky dink room.

I'd youtube America the beautiful but it froze it last time I was trying to reply to this thread.

Yeah I think they forced him to donate the money if he won. I don't think he should have gotten any. My friend said he's going to be sued after he gets out of the house... we'll have to wait and see. I don't know if he will be or not.

Yeah, I guess a contestant from the second season represented our state and came to campus.

Yeah I took the super touristy pic of me holding up the tower. Others did it including our professor too who I think has been to Pisa before haha. We also had some kids acting like they were knocking down the tower!

And completely untrue! My son has a form of autism. He is far from retarded. He's 11 and has a reading age of about 14 and a spelling age of about 13. I will say here and now for the books that I absolutely hate Big Brother, but to each his own...

It IS totally untrue I know! Autism affects everyone differently. It's just a learning disability and there's different ends to the spectrum where some slightly have it while others are affected more by it. A lot of people can't even tell that someone has Autism because it's not like a physical difference that you can see. Also like with your son, a lot of kids with Autism can catch on and learn things faster than others whereas with some subjects it might take them a little longer to learn it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have sneek peek type adverts on TV atm, where some of the contestants talk abotu themselves, one of them says they are all for Pauline Hansen (aka, racist). *Doesn't care, because she doesn't care about this stupid show. They choose stupid people like that on purpose*

Chaser's APEC Stunt Charges Dropped

"Today nine innocent people are feeling very relieved, and so are Chas and Julian" :naughty:

Yep...the rotten old cow went in first and hopefully when they evict someone tonight it will be her....or maybe I would like to see the aboriginal girl have a crack at her first!....oh, and good decision getting rid of Gretel, Kyle and Jackie O are as boring as bat sh!t.

Yay for dropping the charges....at last!

Yep! You have no life!

And completely untrue! My son has a form of autism. He is far from retarded. He's 11 and has a reading age of about 14 and a spelling age of about 13. I will say here and now for the books that I absolutely hate Big Brother, but to each his own...

We used to have a program when I was at school where we would have children and adults come to visit us. People with cerebal palsy, autism, the blind etc and quite frankly they were alot smarter than the so called normal (I hate that term) kids that would tease them....Sorry for the rant but it's a pet hate! I've found children with diabilities are so affectionate and have the brightest smiles and personalities and are extremely intelligent.

I just wouldn't like cameras in the bathroom and showers. No thanks haha.

Yeah I think they forced him to donate the money if he won. I don't think he should have gotten any. My friend said he's going to be sued after he gets out of the house... we'll have to wait and see. I don't know if he will be or not.

It IS totally untrue I know! Autism affects everyone differently. It's just a learning disability and there's different ends to the spectrum where some slightly have it while others are affected more by it. A lot of people can't even tell that someone has Autism because it's not like a physical difference that you can see. Also like with your son, a lot of kids with Autism can catch on and learn things faster than others whereas with some subjects it might take them a little longer to learn it.

You didn't mention the bedroom :shocked:

They should have handcuffs waiting for him as soon as he leaves the house!

Well said....I get a bit heated and my fingers go faster than my brain.

BOOOOOOOOO!

Hi *waves*

Now...back to BB....sorry CD :wink2:

Nah... too much hassle. Besides, I don't know where my camera is... that's right... photographer can't find her camera. I know it's somewhere in this rinky dink room.

:naughty:

Yeah I took the super touristy pic of me holding up the tower. Others did it including our professor too who I think has been to Pisa before haha. We also had some kids acting like they were knocking down the tower!

Fantastic! I love pictures like that :naughty:

I started going throguh your pictures, but then I decided to go and put up posters for my cat :bleh:

BOOOOOOOOO!

:yikes:

Yep...the rotten old cow went in first and hopefully when they evict someone tonight it will be her....or maybe I would like to see the aboriginal girl have a crack at her first!....oh, and good decision getting rid of Gretel, Kyle and Jackie O are as boring as bat sh!t.

Lame lame lame :naughty:

Question - does Pauline's racist-australia view spread to aboriginals? Isn't she all about being Australian - aren't they more Australian than her :blink:

Yay for dropping the charges....at last!

I reckon, they didn't do anything wrong...

We used to have a program when I was at school where we would have children and adults come to visit us.

And how long ago was that? :das:

But, wow, that sounds like a weird program :boxed:

Question - does Pauline's racist-australia view spread to aboriginals? Isn't she all about being Australian - aren't they more Australian than her :blink:

And how long ago was that? :das:

But, wow, that sounds like a weird program :boxed:

I'm sure she doesn't like aboriginals either...she doesn't like anyone who is not white middle class australia...and of course they're more Australian than her!

Long enough that I can do anything I want without getting my mothers permission :das: and not that long that I can't remember it vividly.

Why weird...I loved it! It was a hit with the girls but not the boys.

Oh, and there is a Bianca in the BB house.......:naughty:

I'm sure she doesn't like aboriginals either...she doesn't like anyone who is not white middle class australia...and of course they're more Australian than her!

She crazy :insane:

Long enough that I can do anything I want without getting my mothers permission :das: and not that long that I can't remember it vividly.

:sneaky2:

Why weird...I loved it! It was a hit with the girls but not the boys.

I dunno, maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it sounds like bringing them in to parade around :blink: It's just weird.

Oh, and there is a Bianca in the BB house.......:naughty:

Whats she like?

*DOESN'T CARE*

*waves*

Hey everyone!

guess what?!

i got my english results back! :thumb_yello:

the homework that i left til last minute..

Yay! What did you get?

*waves*

Hey everyone!

guess what?!

i got my english results back! :thumb_yello:

the homework that i left til last minute..

Hey Em *waves*

and....what were the results? Although, you're gloating so you must have passed with absolutely zero studying.

OD....CHRIS FROM CHASERS IS ON GOOD NEWS WEEK TONIGHT!

Hey Em *waves*

and....what were the results? Although, you're gloating so you must have passed with absolutely zero studying.

oohh i have to watch!!

what time is it on?!

:sneaky2:

I dunno, maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it sounds like bringing them in to parade around It's just weird.

Whats she like? *DOESN'T CARE*

Keep trying :wink2:

Absolutely not....I think the idea was to try and expose us to as many differently abled people as possible to help us understand as we were quite young....at least that's the way I took it, I never thought about it before....I hope they didn't feel that they were being paraded around :tears:

All big t!ts and no brains *:naughty:*....shouldn't say that since she was only on for five minutes.

i got an.. A !! :shocked:

i didn't really deserve it..:naughty:

No you didn't, did you! :wink2:

i tried...

oh, did you tell the people at work what MFC stands for?

or did they guess? :naughty:

I know...I iz joking, I'm sure you deserved it :thumb_yello:

After some really rude suggestions that I cannot repeat here, I decided to tell them.....they're still laughing at me...but I don't care, I'm still wearing my bracelet and playing Mika non stop which really gives them the s!its :naughty:

I know...I iz joking, I'm sure you deserved it :thumb_yello:

After some really rude suggestions that I cannot repeat here, I decided to tell them.....they're still laughing at me...but I don't care, I'm still wearing my bracelet and playing Mika non stop which really gives them the s!its :naughty:

:naughty:..

no, tell me what they said!

yeah, i told my friends about the bracelet, they really like it, and i think they're jealous..:das:

i got an.. A !! :shocked:

i didn't really deserve it..

Awesome!:thumb_yello:

I don't think I've ever in my life done any assignment before the morning before :naughty:

Awesome. Despite the blatant channel/non-commercial betrayal :sneaky2:

Can you tell me when it actually starts. BB is the crappiest for going STUPIDLY over time :sneaky2:

Absolutely not....I think the idea was to try and expose us to as many differently abled people as possible to help us understand as we were quite young....at least that's the way I took it, I never thought about it before....I hope they didn't feel that they were being paraded around

I dunno....

All big t!ts and no brains *:naughty:*....shouldn't say that since she was only on for five minutes.

:naughty:

After some really rude suggestions that I cannot repeat here, I decided to tell them.....they're still laughing at me...but I don't care, I'm still wearing my bracelet and playing Mika non stop which really gives them the s!its

Hahahaha!

:naughty:..

no, tell me what they said!

yeah, i told my friends about the bracelet, they really like it, and i think they're jealous..:das:

If I were to tell you their suggestions, I would get a lifetime ban on MFC :roftl:

I'm sure if you put your little mind to it and think about the initials, you won't have any trouble guessing a couple of them:wink2:

Excellent...tell them they're only for special people that Mika picks personally :naughty:

I don't think I've ever in my life done any assignment before the morning before :naughty:

Can you tell me when it actually starts. BB is the crappiest for going STUPIDLY over time :sneaky2:

:naughty: i always do that..in fact, i have a test for my year 12 subject tomorrow, and i'm on here again..

haha..big brother...

If I were to tell you their suggestions, I would get a lifetime ban on MFC :roftl:

I'm sure if you put your little mind to it and think about the initials, you won't have any trouble guessing a couple of them:wink2:

Excellent...tell them they're only for special people that Mika picks personally :naughty:

i'm thinking...um...no, nothing. :naughty:

i told them, they should join!

i already got one of them to sign the petition for mika to come to australia!

I dunno....

*ignores first statement*

OMG BB finished on time....GNW is on now!

Don't I'm starting to feel really bad.

:naughty: i always do that..in fact, i have a test for my year 12 subject tomorrow, and i'm on here again..

If the subject is Mika, your in the right place! :wink2:

i'm thinking...um...no, nothing.

Use your creativity, girl!

*uses creativity*

Monkey Farting Competiton

Mondays Fortfiet Crazies

My Fourth Crayon

Mat Fat Cat

Mud Finding Crab

:wink2:

OMG BB finished on time....GNW is on now!

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Are you trying to trick me into watching BB? :sneaky2:

If the subject is Mika, your in the right place! :wink2:

Use your creativity, girl!

*uses creativity*

Monkey Farting Competiton

Mondays Fortfiet Crazies

My Fourth Crayon

Mat Fat Cat

Mud Finding Crab

:wink2:

:lmao: