The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the subject is Mika, your in the right place!

Use your creativity, girl!

*uses creativity*

Monkey Farting Competiton

Mondays Fortfiet Crazies

My Fourth Crayon

Mat Fat Cat

Mud Finding Crab

:yikes:

Are you trying to trick me into watching BB? :sneaky2:

True....we all have doctorates in Mika!

:roftl:Close...very close

No you dink....didn't you say you were in W.A.? You're two hours behind the rest of us aren't you?

:lmao:

actually the subject is accounting..:sneaky2:

i'm watching GNW now! :wink2:

You're on your own then!

Me too....how's the G Pod? Nearly wet my pants laughing :roftl:

Well GNW is like accounting ... just count all the one liners or something :wink2::naughty:

:roftl:

ok, i need to go study...i'll be back when i give up..which is probably in 5 minutes:naughty:

EDIT: actually, i've changed my mind..i'll stay here for a bit..

True....we all have doctorates in Mika!

:punk:

Close...very close

Thought so.

No you dink....didn't you say you were in W.A.? You're two hours behind the rest of us aren't you?

Yeah, but going by your supposed advice I'll be switching on channel 10 at 9, and if I find myself watching BB, you'll be getting a good virtual slapping :sneaky2:

:roftl:

ok, i need to go study...i'll be back when i give up..which is probably in 5 minutes

LOL! Well done, well done. :naughty:

Yeah, but going by your supposed advice I'll be switching on channel 10 at 9, and if I find myself watching BB, you'll be getting a good virtual slapping :sneaky2:

LOL! Well done, well done. :naughty:

I said 9:04 not 9:00 so :P

*avoids virtual slapping* ha!

Nice to see you're still encouraging Em not to study....I take it you'll be helping her with future assignments when she gets stuck:wink2:

I said 9:04 not 9:00 so :P

*avoids virtual slapping* ha!

Lol, I forgot about it until quater past, I got distracted by my last friend getting her acceptance to the Costa Rica program, so we were organising that. Tomorrow we are all going to send our deposits in :biggrin2::punk:

Chris is not being very funny at all. Who is that other guy?

Nice to see you're still encouraging Em not to study....I take it you'll be helping her with future assignments when she gets stuck

:naughty::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

You didn't mention the bedroom :shocked:

They should have handcuffs waiting for him as soon as he leaves the house!

Well said....I get a bit heated and my fingers go faster than my brain.

The cameras in the bedroom wouldn't bother me as much... go ahead watch me sleep it's pretty boring... it's not like I'd have a Big Brother romance like some do. :naughty:

My fingers go faster than my brain allll the time. :naughty:

:naughty:

Fantastic! I love pictures like that :naughty:

I started going throguh your pictures, but then I decided to go and put up posters for my cat

Yeah I do to. I wanted to get one were I was on my back and had my feet looking like it was on the tower so it would look like I was holding up the tower with my legs... buut there wasn't a way to do that and it was raining so everything was obviously wet.

Posters for your cat??

So our professor TRIED to change a couple of songs around on us the day of the concert. We fought against it though because when we did it his way we messed up... soo hopefully everything goes well tonight. I'm so nervous about it and I wish I wasn't. I don't want to spend my birthday with an upset stomach. :thumbdown: Maybe I'm just hungry right now. *waits for a phone call*

Haha ironically enough the phone rang after I typed that. :bleh:

Yeah I do too. I wanted to get one were I was on my back and had my feet looking like it was on the tower so it would look like I was holding up the tower with my legs... buut there wasn't a way to do that and it was raining so everything was obviously wet.

Aww, that sucks, that would have been awesome :naughty:

Posters for your cat??

Yeah, he went missing last Friday :sneaky2:

So our professor TRIED to change a couple of songs around on us the day of the concert. We fought against it though because when we did it his way we messed up... soo hopefully everything goes well tonight. I'm so nervous about it and I wish I wasn't. I don't want to spend my birthday with an upset stomach. Maybe I'm just hungry right now. *waits for a phone call*

Haha ironically enough the phone rang after I typed that.

Pshh! :thumbdown:

Your going to do great on your America song :naughty: You'd do better if someone was filming it though, I'd assume :fisch:

Lol! That is the same as when my friend just now had just started saying about how she was going to have to try and contact the Costa Rica people because something must've gone wrong with the application exactly when she got the acceptance email from them :roftl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CONCERT!

I just made 500 posts....OMG you people are a bad influence on me!

*wonders if that means she has no life anymore*

:yay: !! YES !!

2500 posts!

:yay: SEE !! :wink2:

i got an.. A !!

i didn't really deserve it..:naughty:

:woot_jump:

Hey Em *waves*

and....what were the results? Although, you're gloating so you must have passed with absolutely zero studying.

OD....CHRIS FROM CHASERS IS ON GOOD NEWS WEEK TONIGHT!

*SHOCKED* GNW is back on ???!!!

I know...I iz joking, I'm sure you deserved it

After some really rude suggestions that I cannot repeat here, I decided to tell them.....they're still laughing at me...but I don't care, I'm still wearing my bracelet and playing Mika non stop which really gives them the s!its

no, tell me what they said!

yeah, i told my friends about the bracelet, they really like it, and i think they're jealous..

What bracelets ??!!

If I were to tell you their suggestions, I would get a lifetime ban on MFC

I'm sure if you put your little mind to it and think about the initials, you won't have any trouble guessing a couple of them

Excellent...tell them they're only for special people that Mika picks personally

Hahaha ... my little mind went there straight away !!

ok, i need to go study...i'll be back when i give up..which is probably in 5 minutes

:punk:

The cameras in the bedroom wouldn't bother me as much... go ahead watch me sleep it's pretty boring... it's not like I'd have a Big Brother romance like some do.

My fingers go faster than my brain allll the time.

Yeah I do to. I wanted to get one were I was on my back and had my feet looking like it was on the tower so it would look like I was holding up the tower with my legs... buut there wasn't a way to do that and it was raining so everything was obviously wet.

Posters for your cat??

So our professor TRIED to change a couple of songs around on us the day of the concert. We fought against it though because when we did it his way we messed up... soo hopefully everything goes well tonight. I'm so nervous about it and I wish I wasn't. I don't want to spend my birthday with an upset stomach. Maybe I'm just hungry right now. *waits for a phone call*

Haha ironically enough the phone rang after I typed that.

AWWWW .... good luck Peej !!

Um-aah you stole Ashley's plane!

Well she shouldn't leave it parked outside the bar. She was asking for it:sneaky2:

I just made 500 posts:shocked:....OMG you people are a bad influence on me!

:yay:500 POSTS

- probaby even more now

2500 posts!

2500 posts! Even more :yay::yay:

*waves*

Hey everyone!

guess what?!

i got my english results back!

the homework that i left til last minute..

That won't always work, you know (this is where I would put in a stern parental arms folded smiley if there was one)

Hiya OKD !!! Yay for you going to Costa Rica !!! :yay: Are you going to capture a Walking Tree ??!! :wink2:

For some reason this always makes me think of Ents

We have sneek peek type adverts on TV atm, where some of the contestants talk abotu themselves, one of them says they are all for Pauline Hansen (aka, racist). *Doesn't care, because she doesn't care about this stupid show. They choose stupid people like that on purpose*

Yep...the rotten old cow went in first and hopefully when they evict someone tonight it will be her....or maybe I would like to see the aboriginal girl have a crack at her first!....oh, and good decision getting rid of Gretel, Kyle and Jackie O are as boring as bat sh!t.

:boxed::sneaky2::thumbdown:

*exits atop Sparkles*

Have a great day, everyone

Hello Australia!

Every year my school does this thing called International Festival where students celebrate their cultural pride. There's an assembly where students do dances in the morning, and then outside there are food and display tables for each country, accompanied by an area where a DJ puts on songs from different cultures.

I'm running a food table for Australia. Do you have any suggestions on some good Australian dishes?

Hello Australia!

Every year my school does this thing called International Festival where students celebrate their cultural pride. There's an assembly where students do dances in the morning, and then outside there are food and display tables for each country, accompanied by an area where a DJ puts on songs from different cultures.

I'm running a food table for Australia. Do you have any suggestions on some good Australian dishes?

Leave it with us!

I need to get the kids off to daycare so will PM you some ideas when I am at work :thumb_yello:

How good a cook are you? None of these hare hard, but I am thinking lamingtons, pavlova, etc

Leave it with us!

I need to get the kids off to daycare so will PM you some ideas when I am at work :thumb_yello:

How good a cook are you? None of these hare hard, but I am thinking lamingtons, pavlova, etc

Thanks a lot!

I could always get my parents to help me if it's a little hard.:naughty:

The food will be outside all day, so I'm bringing a cooler so it doesn't spoil quickly. :thumb_yello:

PJ, the pics in your sig are fantastic! No wonder photography is your future career.

:boxed::sneaky2::thumbdown:

*exits atop Sparkles*

Have a great day, everyone

Hey RBSky! I'm glad to see you're still around. After what Robi wrote in SoA's goodbye thread I was having a panic that our world rep had left too and I'd missed it somehow! I think I've misinterpreted what she wrote somehow...

Leave it with us!

How about meat pies?:sneaky2: Sorry. Ummm, Anzac cookies although you can get them around the world now... There's plenty of commercial foods (ie that you buy in shops already premade) that are unique to Australia but that doesn't really help. Unless you start cooking witchety grubs or something we don't really have too many uniquely Australian foods.

Thanks a lot!

I could always get my parents to help me if it's a little hard.:naughty:

The food will be outside all day, so I'm bringing a cooler so it doesn't spoil quickly. :thumb_yello:

Particularly for pavlova you'll need a cooler. It has cream and fruit so it can go manky. Also, once you've added the cream and fruit it starts to soften so don't leave it sitting around too long. Actually individual mini pavs might work.

How about meat pies?:sneaky2: Sorry. Ummm, Anzac cookies although you can get them around the world now... There's plenty of commercial foods (ie that you buy in shops already premade) that are unique to Australia but that doesn't really help. Unless you start cooking witchety grubs or something we don't really have too many uniquely Australian foods.

Particularly for pavlova you'll need a cooler. It has cream and fruit so it can go manky. Also, once you've added the cream and fruit it starts to soften so don't leave it sitting around too long. Actually individual mini pavs might work.

Whatever works, I trust you guys.:thumb_yello:

Those cakes sound really good though. I looked them up on wikipedia.:mf_lustslow:

Thanks for the tips!:thumb_yello:

OK. When is the event happening? Cos there are lollies and cookies that I could post if you needed them and there was enough time! But we wouldn't want the Australian table to be full of just lollies, cookies and desserts now, would we?