The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

OMG Em!

Woo hoo....I'm officially no longer the slowest.

TAH DAH!....OUR BRACELETS

p1010302iy0.jpg

p1010289zq9rq4.jpg

:sneaky2:

don't make my day any worse..:naughty:

the bracelets!!

oh, i am officially stress free!!

i just had the last sac for my unit 3 subject!

on the test they had this question, i thought it said MFC! :blink:

but it was MFV (multiple facilities..i forgot what the v stood for..)

:thumbdown:

then i thought about, you know..M, F and C :naughty:

the bracelet i made you has random bits of string coming out of nowhere..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you got one right!:roftl:

LOL...If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, all three!

In each, the M stands for either "mad", "mother", or "Mika's".... :naughty:

And in all three, the "C" is too offensive to type....

*goes and hides in the corner cause she's got a dirty mind*

Sorry :naughty:

:lmao:

yes, you are thinking what i'm thinking..

don't make my day any worse..

the bracelets!!

on the test they had this question, i thought it said MFC!

:thumbdown:

the bracelet i made you has random bits of string coming out..

*wishes Em's day to get better*

I forgot about your accounting exam....

MFV...well OD was close about it being a Mika exam :roftl:...so what does the V stand for

*looks at wrist*...no it doesn't....it must just be the photo

I notice you know which word you had right:wink2:

There are two variations M stands for two of those words above...and it's not mad!

....and C.....well we won't go there:roftl:

Yes, yes I do work with ferals!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the aussie thread girls, yourself included of course, do not have dirty minds or impure thoughts...*polishes halo and watches out for the lightning bolt that follows her around permanently*:naughty:

LOL...don't be sorry, you were right!

*wishes Em's day to get better*

I forgot about your accounting exam....

MFV...well OD was close about it being a Mika exam :roftl:...so what does the V stand for

*looks at wrist*...no it doesn't....it must just be the photo

aww, thanks :wub2:

yes, i forgot about my accounting exam too..

i'll tell you tomorrow when i get back my results :cool:

because my school is a strict religious school, i'm not meant to be wearing any jewelry..but i wear it anyway :naughty:

it sorta blends in with the uniform..

*smiles sweetly* My Favourite Club

Awww, that's it!

I know, I love it...after Hamish and Andy and Rove in a dress he couldn't possibly have anything to fear from aussies!

No wonder he's staying the crap away.

TAH DAH!....OUR BRACELETS

p1010302iy0.jpg

p1010289zq9rq4.jpg

:wub2:

Now who is slow....oh, I know, you're only joking psssht!

No, really...

on the test they had this question, i thought it said MFC!

then i thought about, you know..M, F and C

Hahaha, fantastic!

And all we do in biochem is ODs, ODs and more ODs, OD this and OD that :naughty: (Optical Density :blink:)

Also, RBC always comes up (Red Blood Cells), which was another .. club I was in :naughty: But it's all top secret, only RBCers can know what it really stands for.

In each, the M stands for either "mad", "mother", or "Mika's"....

Sorry

Okay, I may have gotten ONE now...

MFV...well OD was close about it being a Mika exam ... so what does the V stand for

:punk:

Yes, yes I do work with ferals!

Police, you mean?

Hahaha, fantastic!

And all we do in biochem is ODs, ODs and more ODs, OD this and OD that :naughty: (Optical Density :blink:)

Also, RBC always comes up (Red Blood Cells), which was another .. club I was in :naughty: But it's all top secret, only RBCers can know what it really stands for.

:roftl: OD!

no, tell me what it stands for..or do i have to guess again..

it'll probably take me another few hours for my brain to function properly..:blink:

:roftl: OD!

no, tell me what it stands for..or do i have to guess again..

it'll probably take me another few hours for my brain to function properly..:blink:

Oh no seriously. Can't tell. Shouldn't have mentioned it. Top secret :fisch:

http://www.myspace.com/rbc_members :roftl: Oh god, now I'm looking at the old myspace account. Classic. But top secret. Sucks to be you.

http://www.myspace.com/rbc_members :roftl: Oh god, now I'm looking at the old myspace account. Classic. But top secret. Sucks to be you.

go on..tell..

i'm adding the myspace..

even though i won't get accepted..

all i see is a plain RBC picture..great:thumbdown:

i'll just keep on annoying you until you tell me..:naughty:

TELL ME!!

No wonder he's staying the crap away

Also, RBC always comes up (Red Blood Cells), which was another .. club I was in But it's all top secret, only RBCers can know what it really stands for.

Okay, I may have gotten ONE now...

Police, you mean?

Well if they weren't enought to scare him, we sure as sh!t would be:naughty:

Tease:sneaky2:

Tell the truth...you were the first to get them!

If the cap fits:wink2:

Mika Fandom Victims :wink2:

Nope...I've got nothing....except rude stuff that is!

Mika Favours Candy...even I admit that's pretty lame

If you tell me what RBC stands for, I'll tell you how old I am:naughty:

:lmao:

i think that's fair.

ok, i'm off.

good night!

Nighty night...Big Girl....and don't worry, we'll do a whole "are we there yet" thing to OD that drives her nuts...except it will be::wink2:

are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?

go on..tell..

i'm adding the myspace..

even though i won't get accepted..

all i see is a plain RBC picture..great

i'll just keep on annoying you until you tell me..

TELL ME!!

:naughty: *zips mouth and throws away the key*

sorry..i know this is a bit off topic..

you know mika's song, 'big girl' :naughty:

it's big girl NOT 'big girls' isn't it?

every one at school says big girls and it annoys me..

Yes, big girl :P

Well if they weren't enought to scare him, we sure as sh!t would be:naughty:

Tease:sneaky2:

Tell the truth...you were the first to get them!

If the cap fits:wink2:

:roftl:

No really, all I've got so far is Mother F***ing C***, is that right?

Mika Favours Candy...even I admit that's pretty lame

LOL

If you tell me what RBC stands for, I'll tell you how old I am

Wow. For real? I don't believe you...

How can I be sure you'll tell?

I've diligently kept this secret for a good 2 years, and I do have the other RBCers to think of...

i think that's fair.

ok, i'm off.

good night!

Lol, g'night. :bleh:

Nighty night...Big Girl....and don't worry, we'll do a whole "are we there yet" thing to OD that drives her nuts...except it will be::wink2:

are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?

nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope.

:naughty:

I paid my deposit for Costa Rica today. Had to do a money order thing at the post office, it was for $450, the money order costed $4 and I also got a stamp for 50c, bringing it to a total of $454.50. You should have seen me trying to keep a straight face for the entire rest of the transaction after the guy said "And that'll be 4 50 4 50, thanks" :roftl::roftl::roftl:

*zips mouth and throws away the key*

No really, all I've got so far is Mother F***ing C***, is that right?

Wow. For real? I don't believe you...

How can I be sure you'll tell?

I've diligently kept this secret for a good 2 years, and I do have the other RBCers to think of...

Aaaahhhhh, peace and quiet:wink2:

Could be....:roftl:

Would I lie to you?..ooooh Mika can cover that when he tours Australia

You can keep secrets:jawdrop:

nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope.

:hypo:you will tell us all your secrets.....

I paid my deposit for Costa Rica today. Had to do a money order thing at the post office, it was for $450, the money order costed $4 and I also got a stamp for 50c, bringing it to a total of $454.50. You should have seen me trying to keep a straight face for the entire rest of the transaction after the guy said "And that'll be 4 50 4 50, thanks"

:roftl:...so tell me, what's the air like on your planet:wink2:

Aaaahhhhh, peace and quiet:wink2:

Haha, as if.

blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah.

Could be....

Would I lie to you?..ooooh Mika can cover that when he tours Australia

You can keep secrets:jawdrop:

Only when keeping them brings great frustration on people.

There is a msn transcript on the RBC myspace, here are some choice bits out of it:

Kirty says: hello

Kirty says: wats RBC

Rick Machine says: i cant tell you that

Rick Machine says: jeez

Kirty says: wats RBC

Eliza says: cant tell

Kirty says: nd hi

Kirty says: aww why not! ! ! ! !

Eliza says: hahaha, cos ur not in the rbc yet. we may concider recruiting u

Kirty says: aww please recruit me

Eliza says: haahaha. we'll see. ill ask the members

Kirty says: Wats RBC

Bianca says: I'm not atliberty to say

Bianca says: Only members of the RBC know

Kirty says: liza said she'll consider me

Michael says: as if kirsty thinks im gunna tell her wat RBC is

lukey-=merry xmas everyone says: bianca i jst need to know one thing . . . .WTF is rbc

BIG DAY OUT 2007 HERE I COME!!! MUSE, TOOL, THE VINES, TRIVIUM, ESKIMO JOE, THE KILLERS AWESOME! says: hey whats RBC?

Michael says: only memebers of the RBC know its meaning

BIG DAY OUT 2007 HERE I COME!!! MUSE, TOOL, THE VINES, TRIVIUM, ESKIMO JOE, THE KILLERS AWESOME! says: retarded band camp

Michael says: no no no

Michael says: its a something that is not to be told

lukey-=merry xmas everyone says: so can i join the rbc

lukey-=merry xmas everyone says: lol

Bianca says: you must wait until we feel you are ready

Bianca says: maybe tomorow

lukey-=merry xmas everyone says: lol ok i can w8

Kirty says: aww come on have they decided yet

Kirty says: i mean u guys cant seriously be taking this long

Eliza says: this is a tough decision Kirsty, you cant rush tough decisions.

:roftl:

Oh, and we have never come to a decision on how to initiate new members ... yet.

:hypo:you will tell us all your secrets.....

*slaps*

:roftl:...so tell me, what's the air like on your planet:wink2:

78% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen, 0.9% Argon and 0.03% carbon dioxide. You?

PFFFTTT !!! I MQ'D you guys over the last two pages & then had to go away ... & then wanted to respond ... only time has passed & it all seemed TOO hard .... & then realised that that whole MQ'ing war was really time consuming & that I truly couldn't be arsed ... !!!!

So, yeah ..... my M.F.C. definition will go & hide in the 'dirty mind corner' with La Fashionista.... tho' mine is diff. to hers .... :wink2::naughty:

However ... I still like our creative title offers ... :thumb_yello:

Mika Forgot Costa-ustralia .. !!! :lmfao:

Haha, as if.

blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah.

Only when keeping them brings great frustration on people.

Oh, and we have never come to a decision on how to initiate new members ... yet.

*slaps*

78% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen, 0.9% Argon and 0.03% carbon dioxide. You?

I knew it was too good to be true!

Surprise me....you would like to torture peoples!

Reading that really did not help me in the slightest *pouts*

Is frightened at the thought of you initiating anyone into anything!

:tears:....that didn't hurt....:tongue2:

That's only 99.93%:biggrin2:...my planet has lots of colours and glitter and bubbles and sparkly thingies and butterflies riding dolphins and there is a Mika for every person....I don't like to share:naughty:

Edit: Forgot the fairies:biggrin2:

PFFFTTT !!! I MQ'D you guys over the last two pages & then had to go away ... & then wanted to respond ... only time has passed & it all seemed TOO hard .... & then realised that that whole MQ'ing war was really time consuming & that I truly couldn't be arsed ... !!!!

So, yeah ..... my M.F.C. definition will go & hide in the 'dirty mind corner' with La Fashionista.... tho' mine is diff. to hers ....

However ... I still like our creative title offers ...

Mika Forgot Costa-ustralia .. !!! :lmfao:

*nods head* ER couldn't be arsed either :naughty:

Yay for our dirty little minds...that would be one crowded corner!

Mika Farts Constantly

Ridiculous Bloody Club

Hi Everyone!

Am only here for a minute, gotta get some sleep, have been lurking and doing work (I need to be banned from doing work at night!- it's cutting into my mfc time!)

And yes, I went down the same dirty garden path with my thoughts on what mfc stood for.

Good minds think alike!