The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

Ridiculous Bloody Club

Hi Everyone!

Am only here for a minute, gotta get some sleep, have been lurking and doing work (I need to be banned from doing work at night!- it's cutting into my mfc time!)

And yes, I went down the same dirty garden path with my thoughts on what mfc stood for.

Good minds think alike!

:lmfao: wootunderscorejump :lmfao: G'night Jols & Tan !!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOl! The 4th is perfect, 5th is cheating :sneaky2:

We make our own rules ....:naughty:

Hmmm ... pavlova, lamingtons, vegemite, anzac cookies ... what the frick else?

Peach Melba?

I'm soooooo tireeeeeeeeed. I don't want to go to class.

*flops out of bed like a slinky*

what a visual haha

Oh yes! :roftl::roftl:

Oh yes! :roftl::roftl:

I was soooo tired last night I couldn't finish my drink and ended up falling asleep when I was having two online conversations going. :naughty:I reeeallly dislike mornings though. Next year I'm going to have to have my housemates pretty much drag me out of the bed. There's four of us and I think two are okay with mornings so those two will have to drag the rest of us out of bed. *envisions a Freaky Friday moment where the mother tries to pull the daughter out of bed and the daughter grabs onto the headboard so she can't be pulled. :naughty:

Everytime I say MFC my friend emma says "Monkey ****ing a coconut?" *rolls eyes* dane cook.

I laughed when I realized during his skit he asks what MFC stands for. :cool:

Yayaya, they play his [cut] jingle every week :wink2:

They do?? I was pretty sure I'd listened on a Wednesday, but I must have missed it.

It's the Mad F*cking Crew

Well, I was thinking Madly Fornicating Couples and thought maybe that was a bit rude to post, but since you've gone ahead and put that, I think I'll be OK

TAH DAH!....OUR BRACELETS

p1010302iy0.jpg

p1010289zq9rq4.jpg

Love the Bracelets!

I accidentally deleted Silver's quote, but Peach Melba was named after an Australian, but not made by an Australian or even in Australia...

I laughed when I realized during his skit he asks what MFC stands for. :cool:

What skit? And who are you talking about??

Well, would you like them? If you'd rather the table wasn't covered in sugar and fat laden "treat" food, I'm sure we can come up with something more sensible... Or Jolene might have sent you some good ideas...

P.S. In case I wasn't clear, I'm willing to post them if you want them.

Would you like me to pay you back?

Should we PM? haha

Good suggestions Jols!...gotta have lamingtons!

How about:

Tim Tams - Can send them

vegemite sandwiches

Kangaroo????....rather eat dirt myself but I think it's quite big in the U.S.

TAH DAH!....OUR BRACELETS

p1010302iy0.jpg

p1010289zq9rq4.jpg

I'm not sure how many people would eat kangaroo, but I'd probably be surprised.:naughty: I've never seen kangaroo here (for eating).

Oh, and those bracelets are very cute!:wub2:

Would you like me to pay you back?

Should we PM? haha

I'm not sure how many people would eat kangaroo, but I'd probably be surprised.:naughty: I've never seen kangaroo here (for eating).

Oh, and those bracelets are very cute!:wub2:

Yeah, we might take this to pm unless there are other who want to get in on it. I might see if Tanya wants to send the Tim Tams and I'll send lollies or something like that...

Yeah, we might take this to pm unless there are other who want to get in on it. I might see if Tanya wants to send the Tim Tams and I'll send lollies or something like that...

Thank you, I really appreciate it. :)

What are these lollipops like?

And please, don't feel obliged to do this.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. :)

What are these lollipops like?

And please, don't feel obliged to do this.

Ummm, I wasn't thinking lollipop unless chupa chups are unique to Aus. I was thinking Minties, Fantales, Violet Crumble, Jaffas.... things along those lines... Just let me do some research...

well tan said it was too rude to mention here..so i was wondering, what starts with M, F, C :blink:..oooohh, i know..:sneaky2:

Milky French Cows?

*nods head* ER couldn't be arsed either :naughty:

Yay for our dirty little minds...that would be one crowded corner!

Mika Farts Constantly

Yeah...still can't, not really...:naughty:

Mooing Flirty Crackwores

Mika F*cks Chickens...Is that too inappropriate (for here)? I might edit it out...

Marginally Fat Crows

Mouthy Farting Clowns

Monthly Frog Conventions

Mrs. Frieda Ckahlo :naughty:

Ummm, I wasn't thinking lollipop unless chupa chups are unique to Aus. I was thinking Minties, Fantales, Violet Crumble, Jaffas.... things along those lines... Just let me do some research...

JAFFAS :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Do you get Jaffa Cakes over there, too?

JAFFAS :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Do you get Jaffa Cakes over there, too?

Well, I know that you can get something at Aldi that calls itself Jaffa Cakes, but they are kind of like a cakey biscuit. What are Jaffa cakes for you?

Oh and Chupa chups are Spanish in origin. But apparently Weet-bix are Australian. (A breakfast cereal)

Well, I know that you can get something at Aldi that calls itself Jaffa Cakes, but they are kind of like a cakey biscuit. What are Jaffa cakes for you?

Oh and Chupa chups are Spanish in origin. But apparently Weet-bix are Australian. (A breakfast cereal)

Jaffa Cakes are...well, yeah, a cakey biscuit. They've got a layer of orange jelly on them, and then a layer of chocolate...sounds disgusting but...oh, soooooooo yummy. I miss them. Canada doesn't have them.:thumbdown:

Oh.:naughty:

I just looked up chupa chups on wikipedia, and it said they originated in Barcelona.

I looked up the others also, they look good!

So lollies=candy?

I realise I'm quoting myself, but there is a reason. I was looking on Wiki at Jaffas and it had a link to Jaffa cakes, so I looked and it has a pic of what I mean by the Jaffa Cakes at Aldi. AND it has the whole argument about whether they are cakes or biscuits. I mean, cookies. Apparently in the UK there's some tax you don't have to pay for cakes or biscuits, but you do have to pay for chocolate covered biscuits. And the company that made them went to court to prove they were a cake so they wouldn't have to pay this tax. But strangely enough Wiki's definition at the top of the page is that they are a popular type of BREAD! ???

Jaffa Cakes are...well, yeah, a cakey biscuit. They've got a layer of orange jelly on them, and then a layer of chocolate...sounds disgusting but...oh, soooooooo yummy. I miss them. Canada doesn't have them.:thumbdown:

Yes, they are yummy. Funny you should say that about Canada. My sister lives there and Minties and Fantales and, surprisingly, choc-coated licorice were the things she desperately missed when she got over there and found they weren't available.

I realise I'm quoting myself, but there is a reason. I was looking on Wiki at Jaffas and it had a link to Jaffa cakes, so I looked and it has a pic of what I mean by the Jaffa Cakes at Aldi. AND it has the whole argument about whether they are cakes or biscuits. I mean, cookies. Apparently in the UK there's some tax you don't have to pay for cakes or biscuits, but you do have to pay for chocolate covered biscuits. And the company that made them went to court to prove they were a cake so they wouldn't have to pay this tax. But strangely enough Wiki's definition at the top of the page is that they are a popular type of BREAD! ???

Do I smell irony? haha

Yeah, sorry. Lollies=candy=sweets.

It's okay. hah I picked up on that after reading about a few of the lollies you mentioned. They sound delicious. Sad thing, I don't even know what candies are native to America.

Do I smell irony? haha

It's okay. hah I picked up on that after reading about a few of the lollies you mentioned. They sound delicious. Sad thing, I don't even know what candies are native to America.

I don't even know what you have! But I'm pretty happy with the lollies and chocolate bars we have over here, I don't need to develop a hankering for something that's only available overseas!

Now. Next question. Quarantine. I need to look up if I can sent this stuff or it will just be a useless exercise.

Ridiculous Bloody Club

Hi Everyone!

Am only here for a minute, gotta get some sleep, have been lurking and doing work (I need to be banned from doing work at night!- it's cutting into my mfc time!)

And yes, I went down the same dirty garden path with my thoughts on what mfc stood for.

Good minds think alike!

Hi Jols *waves & bans her from working at night*:biggrin2:

I'm soooooo tireeeeeeeeed. I don't want to go to class.

*flops out of bed like a slinky*

what a visual haha

:lmao:...love the mental pic....first time I've laughed today!

We make our own rules ....

What rules !!!!

I was soooo tired last night I couldn't finish my drink and ended up falling asleep when I was having two online conversations going. I reeeallly dislike mornings though. Next year I'm going to have to have my housemates pretty much drag me out of the bed. There's four of us and I think two are okay with mornings so those two will have to drag the rest of us out of bed. *envisions a Freaky Friday moment where the mother tries to pull the daughter out of bed and the daughter grabs onto the headboard so she can't be pulled. I laughed when I realized during his skit he asks what MFC stands for.

I understand...I don't fall asleep at the keyboard, I revert to childhood :wink2:

Well, I was thinking Madly Fornicating Couples and thought maybe that was a bit rude to post, but since you've gone ahead and put that, I think I'll be OK

Everytime I say MFC my friend emma says "Monkey ****ing a coconut?" *rolls eyes* dane cook.

Milky French Cows?

Yeah...still can't, not really...

Mooing Flirty Crackwores

Mika F*cks Chickens...Is that too inappropriate (for here)? I might edit it out...

Marginally Fat Crows

Mouthy Farting Clowns

Monthly Frog Conventions

Mrs. Frieda Ckahlo

I told HK that dirty mind corner was going to be crowded....:naughty:

OMG ER...:lmao:

I'm not sure how many people would eat kangaroo, but I'd probably be surprised. I've never seen kangaroo here (for eating). Oh, and those bracelets are very cute!

Thanks....I was watching the food network and people are now eating wombats....honest to goodness wombats :tears:

I'm happy to send Tim Tams and take this to PM...just let me know what you want to do girls :thumb_yello:

I don't even know what you have! But I'm pretty happy with the lollies and chocolate bars we have over here, I don't need to develop a hankering for something that's only available overseas!

Now. Next question. Quarantine. I need to look up if I can sent this stuff or it will just be a useless exercise.

Haha, that's true. :)

I'm sorry, what's quarantine?:blush-anim-cl: I looked it up but it said "Quarantine is voluntary or compulsory isolation, typically to contain the spread of something considered dangerous."

I'm happy to send Tim Tams and take this to PM...just let me know what you want to do girls :thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot!

I'm going to head off to bed, but we can talk more about this tomorrow. :thumb_yello: Thanks again, this is really appreciated. :)

Hi Jols *waves & bans her from working at night*:biggrin2:

:lmao:...love the mental pic....first time I've laughed today!

What rules !!!!

I understand...I don't fall asleep at the keyboard, I revert to childhood :wink2:

I told HK that dirty mind corner was going to be crowded....:naughty:

OMG ER...:lmao:

Thanks....I was watching the food network and people are now eating wombats....honest to goodness wombats :tears:

I was looking for quarantine stuff for the US online and couldn't find anything, so I rang the American Embassy here in Canberra and they've had me send them an email of what I was going to post and they'll get back to me. I'm thinking the lollies and Tim Tams should be OK, but not so sure about Weet-bix being allowed and vaguely concerned about Violet Crumble cos of the honeycomb.

Haha, that's true. :)

I'm sorry, what's quarantine?:blush-anim-cl: I looked it up but it said "Quarantine is voluntary or compulsory isolation, typically to contain the spread of something considered dangerous."

Thanks a lot!

I'm going to head off to bed, but we can talk more about this tomorrow. :thumb_yello: Thanks again, this is really appreciated. :)

Nighty night...I'd better get back to work too!

Oh, don't send vegemite coz my cousin reckons she tried and was told not to the US....sounds a bit weird though!