The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:....OMG Em I love your work....why didn't I think of that!

Ok OD you may link because I have sh!t all idea of how to direct anyone to it:blush-anim-cl:....I'll add you, if you tell us what RBC stands for :wink2:

oh, and while your there, you can add me :thumb_yellow:

please?:blush-anim-cl:

alrighty then.

i'm off...off to study :naughty:

i have a music exam two weeks from now, and i don't want to leave things for the last minute, do I? :bleh:

:boxed:

i'm actually really scared for this exam!

ok, BYE!! :cool:

*falls over in dead faint at somone studying*

*recovers* Byyyyyeeeeee.....tell the truth, it's coz you like music:wink2:

*recovers* Byyyyyeeeeee.....tell the truth, it's coz you like music:wink2:

haha..no, it's so boring.

it's a music theory exam, so i can teach or get my diploma for my instrument..

:sneaky2:

um..i don't get it.

*asks emily to join her in the 'innocence corner'*

I said I would give you such a virtual pinch and chinese burn...I'm not violent.....MUCH!

still trying to decide whether to accept or decline your request....nah I was just waiting until I figure out how to use it and then I promise to add you to both!

:naughty:

Doesn't could....Is that a new kind of English......I'm still impressed I managed that much!

count! *slaps brain/hands*

Ok OD you may link because I have sh!t all idea of how to direct anyone to it ... I'll add you, if you tell us what RBC stands for

*considers*

alrighty then.

i'm off...off to study

i have a music exam two weeks from now, and i don't want to leave things for the last minute, do I?

i'm actually really scared for this exam!

ok, BYE!!

Two weeks? Music? Study? :insane:

My finals are in 3 weeks :fisch:

haha..no, it's so boring.

it's a music theory exam, so i can teach or get my diploma for my instrument..

What instrument?

I'm off to watch spicks & specks.....see ya later!

Who's on?

:ninja:

Woo there's a smiley for me now!!!!!!

NEW SMILIES!:biker:

Some of these were surely specially chosen/made?

:ap_rosetinted::kaf:

*bites your friends*

Yes, to make them more appetising :wink2:

YUUUUUURRRRRGGGGG !!!!!! EEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUWWWWW !!!!!!!

*goddang young'ns ..... * *insert eye rolling smiley*

gaah.gif TAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I was reading an article in the uni newspaper written by a uni-student-olding on the train today. I was pissing myself laughing. Must have looked like a complete retard, but it was quite hilarious.

*asks emily to join her in the 'innocence corner'*

count! *slaps brain/hands*

Who's on?

Innocence corner.....choke, cough, splutter!...You'll get a lightning bolt up your clacker as well if you're not careful :naughty:

*has to find brain first* :biggrin2:

Wilbure Wilde, Judy Garland's daugter not Liza and two people I've never heard of

*steals Harry Potter smiley*

*screams and jumps guiltily* What did I do? :tears:...or should I say what did you catch me doing....not that I ever do anything wrong to be caught out!:dance_man:

is not a goddang young'n or a goddang old'n....I iz middl'n:roftl:...figure that out OD!

I was reading an article in the uni newspaper written by a uni-student-olding on the train today. I was pissing myself laughing. Must have looked like a complete retard, but it was quite hilarious.

I imagine that's a regular occurence for you:naughty:

Innocence corner.....choke, cough, splutter!...You'll get a lightning bolt up your clacker as well if you're not careful

*has to find brain first*

Wilbure Wilde, Judy Garland's daugter not Liza and two people I've never heard of

*screams and jumps guiltily* What did I do? ...or should I say what did you catch me doing....not that I ever do anything wrong to be caught out!

is not a goddang young'n or a goddang old'n....I iz middl'n ... figure that out OD!

I imagine that's a regular occurence for you

:roftl::roftl::bleh::sneaky2:

Woot for new smilies! :danceman:

Gosh dang! Stop lieing! *refuses to not believe that the FB/MS age is a lie*

:roftl::roftl::bleh::sneaky2:

Woot for new smilies! :danceman:

Gosh dang! Stop lieing! *refuses to not believe that the FB/MS age is a lie*

doesn't could.....refuses to not believe....have you been drinking tonight:roftl:

refuse to believe all you like....I don't lie *dodges her own lightning bolt* well not about this anyway :bleh:

doesn't could.....refuses to not believe....have you been drinking tonight:roftl:

refuse to believe all you like....I don't lie *dodges her own lightning bolt* well not about this anyway :bleh:

:sneaky2::sneaky2::bleh:

Dammit it.

Yes, well, I hereby ban you from calling me pee-wee. :sneaky2::roftl:

:sneaky2::sneaky2::bleh:

Dammit it.

Yes, well, I hereby ban you from calling me pee-wee. :sneaky2::roftl:

*ignores ban* nighty nighty pee wee:wink2:

*promises to stop now she's had her fun*

Edit: OMG I just noticed...dammit it:roftl:

ooh. i added you too..

i was bored, so i decided i might as well add people on the aussie thread..

EDIT: wait..Tan has myspace too?

Pffffttt !!! I DON'T like Mq's .... anyway .... nice to know that you added me 'cos you were bored Em ... !!! :naughty:

Yes. But she said she'd do soemthing bad (i forget) if I linked - search her!

(she didn't accept me though )

I haven't even found her yet on Myspace ....:sneaky2:

um..i don't get it.

Neither do I !!!

*recovers* Byyyyyeeeeee.....tell the truth, it's coz you like music

I'm off to watch spicks & specks.....see ya later!

I LOVE Spicks & Specks !!!

Naaahh.... ya' just would have looked like an oldling !!! :sneaky2:

Innocence corner.....choke, cough, splutter!...You'll get a lightning bolt up your clacker as well if you're not careful

*has to find brain first*

*screams and jumps guiltily* What did I do? ...or should I say what did you catch me doing....not that I ever do anything wrong to be caught out!

is not a goddang young'n or a goddang old'n....I iz middl'n...figure that out OD!

I imagine that's a regular occurence for you:

:lmfao: CLACKER !!!!!! OH ... & I remember your age Tan ..... :wink:

Dammit it.

Yes, well, I hereby ban you from calling me pee-wee.

That's fair ..... :sneaky2:

Oh & by the way ..... I've found a smiley for OKD & Tan !!!!!

sfuntease2su7.gif

*ignores ban* nighty nighty pee wee:wink2:

*promises to stop now she's had her fun*

Edit: OMG I just noticed...dammit it:roftl:

Noticed what??

Nighty night :sneaky2:

I haven't even found her yet on Myspace ....

Naaahh.... ya' just would have looked like an oldling !!!

Oh & by the way ..... I've found a smiley for OKD & Tan !!!!!

sfuntease2su7.gif

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=330803494 :fisch:

LOL! Love it! *steals*

"The text that you have entered is too long (12154 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Scoreeee!

Hello you lot. I haven't been on MFC in ages...*shrugs*

Congrats on the solo ER, and so what if it was only 10 seconds, so long as it was a brilliant 10 seconds, hey?

It was.

Awesome! Wooo! A solo in what?

Singingggggggg!

Yay!

*wonders what on earth this word means*

*takes it as a compliment*

Woo!

Sucked in :P :P

Bianca's Fantastic Frank Woodley Report (resctricted to reduce whining)

fsignsmall.jpg

fme.jpg

(He had his hands a little bit like this in my brother's photo, which my friend pointed out to him, so he did it on purpose in mine. And I was reaaally not ready for the photo)

fregal3small.jpg

(Token arty picture of the theatre)

fsig2.jpg

Too lazy to double-upload the rest, you can see them here: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=30005128&albumId=1094766 (accompanied by caption-story)

It was absolutely FANTASTIC. Frank Woodley is simply made of pure genius. It was a one man show, he was all the characters, and the basic story line was that he gets possessed by this Irish girl ghost and falls in love with her. Here's some videos: http://www.frankwoodley.com.au/videos.html (but only the first one works for me :tears: ... stupid computer)

Hmm, I'd have to say the one funniest/best thing that happened (in my eyes, anyway) was when these three girls walked in like 20 minutes late, and he stopped mid-sentence in the middle of a dramatic scene where he is trying to figure out who the ghost is to start harrassing the three late comers for like 10 minutes .. "Don't anyone be distracted by these three late people, don't look at them, those people walking down the aisle there ... those ones that are trying to be subtle, walking over people to get to their seats, and of course they're sitting right at the front, and in the middle..." *insert funny acting out of the subtle trying to get to seats* "... Don't know why they bothered even coming, no seriously, thanks for coming though.. etc etc etc etc" Then he finally gets back into the thing and goes back to the dramatic "Ohh, but who are you? Where did you-" *stops and turns to the three people* "Oh, by the way, I'm being possessed by this ghost" :lmfao: The whole time the three late girls are dieing of embarrassment/the extreme excellence of what is happening to them, and one of their's brother and his friend, sitting next to them, but who were on time, are dieing of laughing too much.

... I dunno if I need to spell it out to you or something, but WE were the late girls.

I could pretty much retell the entire show (er.. from where we started watching :naughty:) but people will probably whine again. Perhaps I'll write a blog or something...

HAHA! He sounds so random...and hilarious...and he looks bloody insane.

Frank's trying to help the ghost remember stuff so he can help her, and this model has just sparked her memory, so it cuts to a different scene, and a screen comes down and starts playing a cartoon and Frank comes out dressed as this sailor. Before he comes out he's singing "What can we do with a drunken sailor", and then he says (in the stupid whispy voice) "We had an intervention, tried to put him in rehab, but he said no-no-no!" Then he starts telling the story about the girl - "Pheobe and her sister were really poor, when they opened their purses it was just like 'flit-flit-flit' with moths flying out" *acting out the moths flying out of the purse accompanies the flit-flit sound* "Actually, no, they were so poor that they didn't have purses, it was just the moths going 'flit-flit-flit'. They had them trained up, and the followed them around and flew out when they needed to show how poor they were. It's really quite difficult to train moths, they had to do it from when they're little babies. They had to exert dominance over them, with a big stick 'whack'" *insert acting out whacking the moths and training it, etc* "Okay, no, I'm lieing, they didn't train moths ... - but I do. Yes, there's lots of steps to training moths. First you have to gain their trust .. by living like a moth for 6 months, then you have to gain the dominance - with the whacking stick" *insert a good five minutes of talking crap about how you train moths, still in the ridiculous whispy voice* "This guy at the front has been looking up at me this whole time like" *insert a 'wtf is this' face* "But, this is an extra bit, this isn't part of what your paying for, your getting this for free. You don't really have a right to complain about something that your getting extra for free. Well, I guess you might. Like, say you went into a shop and bought a Mars bar, and it said on the packet '10% extra free' you would think 'oh wow, awesome!', but then when you opened it and bit into it, it turned out that it was just a bit of poo on the end of the Mars bar, you would probably be pretty pissed off. I would complain to the shop keeper and be like 'what is this? Why is there poo on my Mars bar? Will you please explain why there is poo on my Mars bar? Why would you do that? Who does that? Poo on a mars bar? I'm not leaving until you explain to me why there is poo on my Mars bar!'" This goes on for quite some time, still in the stupid whispy voice, and then he finally ends it with "Yeah, so I guess you have a right to be a bit pissed off with the crap-ness of this scene" .. and then he actually goes back to talking about the poor sisters :lmfao:

Sorry. I think it goes without saying I again take no blame for any whining resulting from people having read that.

I'm not whining...I'm cracking up...

Right, so I got the physio exam back. Looks like the exam gods didn't appreciate my blood sacrifice. I got 38% :naughty:

And I did ****ty on my exam today as well.

I think (:shocked::shocked::shocked:) I may try and stay away from MFC for the most part until the holidays ... or at least try and study every day and stuff. I'm not saying I'm leaving or anything, just that I'm not going to spend 8 hours on MFC every day, obsessively refreshing my 'User CP' page looking for replies :naughty:

... if I fail any one class I get kicked out :boxed:

38%? Well done!

Thanks guys. It's good to get different opinions. I personally hate mint-chocolate :naughty: and would never concider buyign a summer roll :bleh:

Has anyone else been watchign GNW? I only just near the end realised I shoudl ahve been writing down the citizenship questions for asking new honoraries, so I've only gotten a few that I could remember:

Our land is girt by: a)sea, b)eh? or c) bees.

What did the swagman put in his tuckerbag at the billabong: a) a jumbuck, b) a coolabah tree, c) a pokemon.

Pharlap was: a) a condition caused by too many lap dances, b) a horse, or c) phar kew’s brother.

What is a wombat? A) a marsupial, b) an implement for playing wom, or c) i can't remember the third option

The animals on Australian coat of arms are: a) a kangaroo and emu, b) fornicating, or c) available in smaller pieces in the gift shop.

Our land is girt by: a)sea, b)eh? or c) bees.

A.

What did the swagman put in his tuckerbag at the billabong: a) a jumbuck, b) a coolabah tree, c) a pokemon.

A?

Pharlap was: a) a condition caused by too many lap dances, b) a horse, or c) phar kew’s brother.

Deffo A.

What is a wombat? A) a marsupial, b) an implement for playing wom, or c) i can't remember the third option

B! Wom is very popular round these parts.

The animals on Australian coat of arms are: a) a kangaroo and emu, b) fornicating, or c) available in smaller pieces in the gift shop.

B. Well, Aussies are pervs, so what else could it be?

:shocked: Jols !!! THAT is NAUGHTY !!!! :naughty:

Oh & by the way .... to me , eating Nutella in any way, shape or form is eeeeewww !!! :roftl:

EDIT: I'm a straight down the line Vegemite baby !!! :wink:

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE NUTELLA? AND YOU CALL YOURSELF FRENCH!

(?)

When I was growing up my sister would eat Nutella straight from the jar and I thought it was disgusting (both the act and the Nutella), but Mum let her do it, because at that time she was anorexic and Nutella was one of the few things she would eat and Mum was just happy to have her eat.

I "discovered" Nutella again after having my first baby and oh!:mf_lustslow::wub2: I purposely don't have it in the house anymore cos I eat it straight from the jar and a jar will only last a couple of days!

In France last April, me and two of my friends lived off of baguette, cheap imitation Nutella, strawberries, and cheese. (not all at once...)

We bought a new jar of the Nutella stuff every two days...and in France, they have these special knives that are shaped so that you can get into the sides of the jar...

So yeah... Spring day.... rode the bull, played in the money machine, won a $25 itunes gift card. :punk:

I can't wait to be done with school. Next week after finals I'm leaving but as of right now I'm stuck trying to write a 12-15 minute speech for class tomorrow. Hate speeches. Hate them, hate them, hate them!

I'm kind of worried about this summer though. Around where I live we have the highest unemployment rate so finding a job is going to be hard... plus back home they don't like to hire college students because they'll only be there for 3ish months... they prefer to hire high schoolers just because they'll be there longer. I smell discrimination. :mf_rosetinted:

15 MINUTES? Jesus. I don't envy you...

^^^^^ :lmfao: ^^^^^ THAT my dear CD is EXACTLY what I was thinking ... :roftl::roftl: ..... *goes back to dirty mind corner which incidentally DOESN'T smell of cat pee ... :naughty:!!*

Hello everyone !! I'm in & out this arvo ... but here for a bit right now !! :biggrin2: *waves*

Meh...you're just accustomed to the smell...

Way to go Mika! :thumb_yello:

HAHAHA, Mika-chu! Genius!

HOOPLA DENTON!

Geez! You lot have to talk a lot while I'm gone, don't you???

Well... I'm in Walgett, and I have no access to the net except for at school... which is a wee bit naughty! :naughty:

Well, it's permanent... it's... ahem... interesting... certainly testing me out...

Zoe didn't edit them though... which is a bit of a shame...

Will do! Good to see you picked up on it quickly!

Permanent till the start of December... which is better than nothing... the foot is further in the door now!

I know... I will somehow... otherwise I won't be on here till hols...

Don't give away all our secrets!

Yep... If I felt like being mean I'd tell you all what it's really like... it's defo an experience...

Least you'll miss my mqing... and I posted so you got to see Bono's crotch again!

And just so you know... people have been telling me stuff about what you're talking about here.... so don't go making snide comments about me or anything... cause I will find out...

I'm kidding! Or am I?

*talks about Tegan behind her back*

*avoids looking at crotchcam*

:ninja:

Woo there's a smiley for me now!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG IT'S DONATELLO! HE'S MY FAVOURITE!