The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

I did and found some pretty f***ed up groups that were just nasty too:thumbdown:

:naughty:did you end up finding the MFC,

i can send you the link if you want.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mika-Fan-Club/31441120048

here you go!

EDIT: ok, right. didn't read it properly. so you found it! yay!

oh what were the names of those groups?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:did you end up finding the MFC,

i can send you the link if you want.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mika-Fan-Club/31441120048

here you go!

EDIT: ok, right. didn't read it properly. so you found it! yay!

oh what were the names of those groups?

There are heaps of them Em...if you search just under Mika heaps come up.

One was Big Girls by Mika is morally wrong.....Mika is a f***ing idiot, you get the general idea.

Honestly, who would waste their energy doing it?

Hey Guys!

How exciting is this- on 92.9 this week they have been doing a new song every hour where you sms in to "rate it" or "hate it" I hopped in the car after working my arse off at the gym and Relax came on!!! I only voted a few times....:wink2: but 60% of the votes were "rate it" so it is being added to their play list! Yay, and double yay!

Hope we are all having a wonderful evening :biggrin2:

If anyone wants to look at new pics of Mika, they're here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14884

Yay!

I love the plastic rainbow bracelets + dull-ish clothing combo :wub2:

OD, could you sell Entertainment Gold Books perhaps as another fund raiser? (Just got one back from son's school and for the $50 that the book costs, the school gets to keep $10)

Ooooooh! That's brilliant! I think I know the things you mean! My brother got duped into buying one once. I could totally dupe people at school into buying those! THANK YOU! Do you know who makes them? *goes to search what you said*

"The text that you have entered is too long (12154 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Scoreeee!

I love when that happens :P

Singingggggggg!

Singing whatttttttt?:biggrin2:

HAHA! He sounds so random...and hilarious...and he looks bloody insane.

Yes, he is all of those things :biggrin2:

I'm not whining...I'm cracking up...

:biggrin2:

38%? Well done!

Thanks.

Our land is girt by: a)sea, b)eh? or c) bees.

A.

What did the swagman put in his tuckerbag at the billabong: a) a jumbuck, b) a coolabah tree, c) a pokemon.

A?

Pharlap was: a) a condition caused by too many lap dances, b) a horse, or c) phar kew’s brother.

Deffo A.

What is a wombat? A) a marsupial, b) an implement for playing wom, or c) i can't remember the third option

B! Wom is very popular round these parts.

The animals on Australian coat of arms are: a) a kangaroo and emu, b) fornicating, or c) available in smaller pieces in the gift shop.

B. Well, Aussies are pervs, so what else could it be?

LOL! (The funny thing is that on the show they kept just going for A aswell :P)

i play the violin...

Oooh, I love strings instruments :wub2:

Hello everyone

today was a good day! found ways of mixing medicine with power drills

You what?

OMG did nobody on here see Priscilla or hear other box jokes before

Nope.

No you don't coz I lied when I joined MFC and the only one I told was RBSK and I lied to her too.....i iz a bad wittle girwl

:sneaky2:

OD: for some reason, your quote kept dropping off my MQ...do you think MFC is trying to warn me about talking to you?

I had my first facebook lesson and OMG I am such a mental pygmy!

I'm sorry, I thought when I closed it that it would store in some kind of inbox, I didn't realise I had deleted it so here goes:

1. I panicked coz my three e-mail addresses were showing and every time I clicked something new it sent me somehwere else and things popped up and I couldn't figure out what they were, how I got there or how to get back coz when I clicked back it didn't work!
  2. I confirmed my first friend and sent my first request.
  3. I have now added boozemail....gotta set priorities and my teacher thought that was most important.
  4. I have been instructed that my homework is to add collect pokes because you can keep building your collection and then...how cool is this, you can b!tch slap people
  5. I have been advised to earn facebook dollars so I can buy people as pets
  6. Oh, and Mika and all those quizes and things....yeah, apparently I added them when I was clicking around trying to figure it out WTF I was doing!
  7. I was called a slacker for waiting so long to use the account and then I got a smack for clicking things without being told I could!...I got lots of smacks in other words....I like to click things just to see what happens.

I'm not tragic.....MUCH!

Didn't think you would actually link.....What do you mean noticed what....you said dammit it.....after I pointed out the doesn't could and whatever the other one was.

LOOL! Facebook is craaazzzyyyyyyy.

Oh, right, I get ya.

*Whew*

So it's the end of the year here. Pretty stressful. I just got my second assignment out of the way and have one or two others to do and then besides a final next week I will be donnnne!

The assignment that I just finished was my own music video. I started it back on the 24th but I didn't have a lot done so I just worked on it from 9:30pm-4am. It's finally done! Good thing too because it's almost 5am.

*Finds something to snack on before bed* I deserve chocolate.

*demands that you upload and then link this music video*

Yay!

I went missing coz I was doing quizes and I sent OD a drink via boozemail....at least I think I did

I think I need to have 'boozemail' for it to work, and I don't :tongue2:

Hi Aussies, new banner to vote for (instead of ringmaster) here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14889

Hmmm, I like I (the flower-eyes one), but I wish it had the same symbol-background as the others...

One was Big Girls by Mika is morally wrong.....Mika is a f***ing idiot, you get the general idea.

Yuck.

Hey Guys!

How exciting is this- on 92.9 this week they have been doing a new song every hour where you sms in to "rate it" or "hate it" I hopped in the car after working my arse off at the gym and Relax came on!!! I only voted a few times.... but 60% of the votes were "rate it" so it is being added to their play list! Yay, and double yay!

Hope we are all having a wonderful evening

OMG! Awesome! Yay!

:poke:OD - study!

I love these new smilies, this one is my fave atm

:pbjt:

The dancing banana! Woah, these are awesome!

:poke::pbjt:

Nope, it's bed time now. Dammit. Again nothing. :sneaky2: It's your fault MFC!

:chkn::clap:

Now we just need to raise the smilie limit and we'll be perfect! (Oh, and get some freaking official news)

YAY!:punk:...you could teach OD and Em a thing or two about studying:naughty:

*demands details and to see music video*......please:wub2:

*gives you lots of chocolate*

Hahaha well I'm a HUGE procrastinator but I knew I had to get it done since I missed the last class.

Okay so this is my music video. :punk: You can't really read the font because it's YouTube quality, obviously, but if you click on the 'More Info' thing on the right it'll show you what it says. If you're lazy then it basically says

Around The World

Music by: ATC

Movie by: Jen

and then the music clip at the end was made by me and all the videos are from Italy, Monaco and France when I went on the Romantic Europe trip.

OK first things first....I now have an inbox full of myspace friend requests...you people certainly were busy when I logged off weren't you....I will accept them now but I don't have anything on there yet!

OD: for some reason, your quote kept dropping off my MQ...do you think MFC is trying to warn me about talking to you?

I had my first facebook lesson and OMG I am such a mental pygmy!:biggrin2:

I'm sorry, I thought when I closed it that it would store in some kind of inbox, I didn't realise I had deleted it:roftl: so here goes:

1. I panicked coz my three e-mail addresses were showing and every time I clicked something new it sent me somehwere else and things popped up and I couldn't figure out what they were, how I got there or how to get back coz when I clicked back it didn't work!
  2. I confirmed my first friend and sent my first request.
  3. I have now added boozemail....gotta set priorities and my teacher thought that was most important.
  4. I have been instructed that my homework is to add collect pokes because you can keep building your collection and then...how cool is this, you can b!tch slap people:biggrin2:
  5. I have been advised to earn facebook dollars so I can buy people as pets:shocked:
  6. Oh, and Mika and all those quizes and things....yeah, apparently I added them when I was clicking around trying to figure it out WTF I was doing!:roftl:
  7. I was called a slacker for waiting so long to use the account and then I got a smack for clicking things without being told I could!...I got lots of smacks in other words....I like to click things just to see what happens.

I'm not tragic.....MUCH!

Didn't think you would actually link.....What do you mean noticed what....you said dammit it.....after I pointed out the doesn't could and whatever the other one was.

PHEW !!! It just took me an age to read all of this & more !!!!! (I stopped quoting) ..... :boxed::wub2:

Hi HK, isn't it nighttime? Should you still be up?

Hi Ho again hun ... !!! 'Should' would be good if i could ... sleep .... :naughty:

Silver, did you see the pic I edited for you..

I didn't ... ??!! (oh bugga ... blink is gone from the smiley box ... :sneaky2:)

:roftl:

HAI-YAAARRRRRRRR

Of course I couldn't..

I suppose you want me to fix this one^^

:roftl: Hai-yarrrrrrr !!! :roftl:

Oh & Silv ... did I already thank you for that luvverly nose-scrunch pic .... ??:blush-anim-cl: (ps. If i did ... then ppfffttt to my so called brain cells !!! :roftl:)

Do I have to hit Nico over the head with a large crickey bat for being nasty pasty???

*coughs very loudly*

Oh look! Freddie comes out of the stalking darkness!

:tears: :tears:

Fighting in the aussie thread

:boxed:

I think you'll find it was resolved.

I have no hard feelings towards HK. It was a misunderstanding.

It's nice that you actually care about what's happening in the Aussie thread and all... even though you haven't really contributed to the thread in ages...

Hoopla Teegs!!!!!!!

*stares at crotch cam*

I missed you!! and Bono's crotch.. even though i can look at it everyday on my computer, it's just not the same as seeing it on the MFC.. randomly posted, and thrusting in between all those Mika pics..

:das:

*goes to investigate the cheapest and easiest way to get Teegs on the net in Walgett..* :wub2:

Yeah... a cheap wireless card would be good... or cheap line rental... either... cause I can't keep sneaking on the school internet forever...

And I missed his crotch too... even though it's on my phone and my puter...

Nice of you to finally join us!

*polishes halo*....We're all sweet girls....would we do a thing like that?

Well like I said... I have no way of getting on the net at home... and using the school internet is a wee bit naughty...

Who said I was talking about girls? :fisch:

"interesting"?

*makes snide comment*

Yeah... not exactly the place I should be talking about it though... let's leave it at that...

Don't tempte me... I might grab a cricket bat and hit you across the head for being a nasty pasty! :naughty:

HIYA TEEGS !!!! :huglove: .... no net ?? ... :thumbdown:

Hey ya HK!

Technically I have the net on my puter... but with the phone disconnected it's kind of pointless connecting the puter to the phone line...

Good morning Jolene!:punk:

P1080672.jpg

And a thought for the day for the rest of you:

If all is not lost, where is it?

*pretends she is that mic....*

Thanks Silver- you never fail to disappoint!

Hey OkD- I have a contact at Entertainment Publications that I deal with for the Entertainmet Books, can you PM/email some details in regards to your trip and I will see if you are able to use it as a fundraiser. I know the books are being released now so you may have to act quickly cause they aloocate lots pretty quickly to all of the schools etc.

Singing whatttttttt?:biggrin2:

A solo...:bleh:

It was an african-ish sounding song called 'It Takes A Village'. I started off the whole piece...which was scary cause it had a really tricky rhythm, plus I only had two days to learn it...:boxed:

Was fun though :biggrin2:

And hello everyone...I just discovered that handling raw chicken flesh when it's warm isn't half so disgusting as cold.

I'm cooking orange chicken stir fry...I've never had it but I'm excited, it sounds really yummy...

people who have no lives :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

*yells* YOO HOO EMILY...I still can't find you on facebook:tears:

sorry, you can send me the link to your page, and i'll add it!:biggrin2:

Oooh, I love strings instruments :wub2:

really?!

well, i'm performing in front of the school on wednesday.

:shocked:

i get so nervous!!!

Okay so this is my music video. You can't really read the font because it's YouTube quality, obviously, but if you click on the 'More Info' thing on the right it'll show you what it says. If you're lazy then it basically says

Around The World

Music by: ATC

Movie by: Jen

and then the music clip at the end was made by me and all the videos are from Italy, Monaco and France when I went on the Romantic Europe trip.

Awesomeeeee! *goes to watch*

If all is not lost, where is it?

:insane:

Yeah... not exactly the place I should be talking about it though... let's leave it at that...

Don't tempte me... I might grab a cricket bat and hit you across the head for being a nasty pasty!

Nasty pasty :lmfao:

Hello.

Just thought I'd say hi, hehe.

Hello! :wub2:

Hey OkD- I have a contact at Entertainment Publications that I deal with for the Entertainmet Books, can you PM/email some details in regards to your trip and I will see if you are able to use it as a fundraiser. I know the books are being released now so you may have to act quickly cause they aloocate lots pretty quickly to all of the schools etc.

:woot_jump:

You are a fantastic genius! :wub2:

But I looked at the site and you had to fill in details of your organisation, and we aren't no organisation :tears: But I will send you the stuff :-)

A solo...

It was an african-ish sounding song called 'It Takes A Village'. I started off the whole piece...which was scary cause it had a really tricky rhythm, plus I only had two days to learn it...

Was fun though

Ahh awesome!

really?!

well, i'm performing in front of the school on wednesday.

i get so nervous!!!

Yay! Awesome! You'll do fine. Wee, of course, they sound awesome!