The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

*eye rolling smilie*

(Why don't we have one of those yet, btw?)

(We'd use it at least as much as :drool:)

I've spent the evening revamping my myspace. Now I have an adorable little bear that plays a fantastic selection of music :cheerful_h4h:

But I had to choose a new layout to do so, because my old one kept squishing the poor little guy up. Now I don't know what to do with my fantastic picture-about-me... it doesn't fit anymore - but if I make all the pictures bigger, then they will just take up too much space and it'd be annoying. But they were already starting to get a bit annoying anyway, so I deleted a few of them...

... I have no life. :bleh:

Defo need an eye rolling smiley...that drool one is definitely going to get some use, especially if Silver keeps posting those pics....Is it just me or have we gotten really fangirly on here lately...more than normal I mean....not that there is anything wrong with that :biggrin2:

I don't understand any of what you just said :roftl: OMG you're not expecting my myspace page to do that are you? I haven't even filled anything out on it!:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*walks in to aussie thread and goes a*se over tip on all the drool*.....it is drool right

:drool: (And :lmfao: for the rest of your post)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE YUMMY MUMMIES ON MFC...AND HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERYONE ELSE'S MUMMY'S

Is not mother's day yet. 50 minutes *hmph*

Oh damn, mum said I had to do the dishes before I go to bed ... but I don't wanna ... but I spose it's mother's day tomorrow :sneaky2:

Where's the daughter's day? huh?

I got her a card that I know she is gonna love. On the front it says something like "For the world's best mum - So you don't get bored on Mother's Day..." and then inside it's a big picture of a ridiculously messy room (not sure if it compares to mine though) and "... I've hidden your present in my bedroom!" :lmfao: I love it. Yah, and her present is that stupid fricking $300. She whines about it every single day. I hope she realises this is a one off thing ... that is like a month's earnings :sneaky2:

Defo need an eye rolling smiley...that drool one is definitely going to get some use, especially if Silver keeps posting those pics....Is it just me or have we gotten really fangirly on here lately...more than normal I mean....not that there is anything wrong with that

Yes, I think so too. Weird, you'd expect the opposite :naughty: But I guess with no news we have nothign better to do with our time than drool over old pictures.

I don't understand any of what you just said OMG you're not expecting my myspace page to do that are you? I haven't even filled anything out on it!

:lmfao:

Awwwwww .... :blush-anim-cl: Mama's day ........ :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Happy Mother's Day HK :wub2:

(And for the rest of your post)

Oh damn, mum said I had to do the dishes before I go to bed ... but I don't wanna ... but I spose it's mother's day tomorrow

I got her a card that I know she is gonna love. On the front it says something like "For the world's best mum - So you don't get bored on Mother's Day..." and then inside it's a big picture of a ridiculously messy room (not sure if it compares to mine though) and "... I've hidden your present in my bedroom!" I love it. Yah, and her present is that stupid fricking $300. She whines about it every single day. I hope she realises this is a one off thing ... that is like a month's earnings

Yes, I think so too. Weird, you'd expect the opposite But I guess with no news we have nothign better to do with our time than drool over old pictures.

Give me a break, I'm tired!

It's been Mother's Day for 1 hour and 33 minutes so :bleh:

I can't talk about your messy room coz those pics you posted looked an awful lot like mine and I'm older than you :wink2:

I got my mummy an outfit for my cousins wedding...He's decided he's getting married on 31 May and that the dress is formal:shocked:...So now I have to spend a sh!t load of money on a dress....I f***ing hate dresses and who has formal for their wedding....what happened to smart casual or even after five????

We're lucky, at least he's drool worthy...accept for not having a bum that is!

Hey, on myspace if you don't accept friends within a certain period of time do they delete? I got an e-mail notification from two poor bast***s but when I clicked on the link they were no longer in the message centre thingie only yours, HK & Em's. Oh and I played around on profile editor and did some things...buggered if I know how I did it but I have a background and profile song!

Happy Mother's Day HK :wub2:

Give me a break, I'm tired!

It's been Mother's Day for 1 hour and 33 minutes so :bleh:

I can't talk about your messy room coz those pics you posted looked an awful lot like mine and I'm older than you

I got my mummy an outfit for my cousins wedding...He's decided he's getting married on 31 May and that the dress is formal:shocked:...So now I have to spend a sh!t load of money on a dress....I f***ing hate dresses and who has formal for their wedding....what happened to smart casual or even after five????

We're lucky, at least he's drool worthy...accept for not having a bum that is!

Hey, on myspace if you don't accept friends within a certain period of time do they delete? I got an e-mail notification from two poor bast***s but when I clicked on the link they were no longer in the message centre thingie only yours, HK & Em's. Oh and I played around on profile editor and did some things...buggered if I know how I did it but I have a background and profile song!

:blush-anim-cl:Well thank ye Tan !!! :wub2:

Re: Myspace .... pfffttt ... too hard basket ... 'rolls eyes' .... I have ABSOLUTELY no idea ..... .... ask an (geeky) expert !!! :biggrin2::wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:Well thank ye Tan !!! :wub2:

Re: Myspace .... pfffttt ... too hard basket ... 'rolls eyes' .... I have ABSOLUTELY no idea ..... .... ask an (geeky) expert !!! :biggrin2::wub2:

At least I managed to add you, Em and OD before I managed to lose you guys as well :roftl:

Edit: Geeky expert....you must mean OD:biggrin2:

At least I managed to add you, Em and OD before I managed to lose you guys as well :roftl:

Edit: Geeky expert....you must mean OD:biggrin2:

:naughty::naughty: ... or Kelzy ... or DC .... hhhhmmm , Kelz is around a bit still tho' ....... :wink2:

Imagine how that smiley will revolutionize the Mikagasmic thread...

No, it's a combination of two other smileys that have revolutionized the Mikagasmic thread:

:chkn::pbjt:

Right lads, I'm off to bed. Sleep well/have a nice day/whatever!

See - I'm not the only one who gets confused with the timezones

Thanks HK....it's 2:30am so I'm going to have an early night:naughty:

Not early for HK though!

Happy mother's day to those for who it is mother's day! (Mother's day is tomorrow for me still)

:drool (And :lmfao for the rest of your post)

Oh damn, mum said I had to do the dishes before I go to bed ... but I don't wanna ... but I spose it's mother's day tomorrow :sneaky2

I got her a card that I know she is gonna love. On the front it says something like "For the world's best mum - So you don't get bored on Mother's Day..." and then inside it's a big picture of a ridiculously messy room (not sure if it compares to mine though) and "... I've hidden your present in my bedroom!" :lmfao: I love it. Yah, and her present is that stupid fricking $300. She whines about it every single day. I hope she realises this is a one off thing ... that is like a month's earnings :sneaky2:

Yes, I think so too. Weird, you'd expect the opposite :naughty: But I guess with no news we have nothign better to do with our time than drool over old pictures.

You know, that's what I said up until I was about 10. :roftl:

I'm getting my mummy (ew, I never say that) a pedicure...

A cuddly Mika to start with

concertomika191007toringe9.jpg

You know what I'm going to say.

:drool:

*walks in to aussie thread and goes a*se over tip on all the drool*.....it is drool right

:lmao:

Classic.

I'd offer help, but chemistry is so boring, I'm pretty sure I smacked it well out of my head when I was finished with it (or maybe Tanya did it for me?), but, go on, try me, what are you doing?

chemistry IS boring!

i fell asleep during class the other day.:boxed:

the sheet is about asymmetrical molecules, electronegativity, polarity..and so on.. :thumbdown:

Awwwwww ....Mama's day ........

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! :thumb_yello:

ok, i'll add it!

Thanks! :biggrin2:

I can't talk about your messy room coz those pics you posted looked an awful lot like mine and I'm older than you

I got my mummy an outfit for my cousins wedding...He's decided he's getting married on 31 May and that the dress is formal...So now I have to spend a sh!t load of money on a dress....I f***ing hate dresses and who has formal for their wedding....what happened to smart casual or even after five????

No. I have heaps of super old friend requests. They don't go away.

*runs off to look at your myspace*

A cuddly Mika to start with

concertomika191007toringe9.jpg

mikahotnq8.jpg

You know, that's what I said up until I was about 10.

Why stop? Don't you think we deserve one anymore???

Remember the Pink Aardvark is watching you and knows what you are thinking

:insane:

chemistry IS boring!

i fell asleep during class the other day.

the sheet is about asymmetrical molecules, electronegativity, polarity..and so on..

It's noteworthy if I am able to stay awake for the entirety of any class.

I reckon. Sorry, I zoned out for all that negativity stuff. That's the way I study .. no point trying to learn everythign a little bit, just choose enough things to pass on :wink2:

But I hate when that come sback to bite you. In physiology this year it's "this thing is more negative that, so that's why this does that, and that and blah blah" ... so I zone out of that. BUT then yesterday at work I overheard the vets having a big discussion about how to treat some dog, talking all about that ketones and chloride and negativity crap :shocked: I have to know this? Like actually for my life? Whaaat!

P.S. I drew the pictures of the different molecule shapes on my calculator...

Well...if you think about it, every day is daughter/son/kids in general day...I mean, mums cook for us, clean for/after us, and put up with us for 18 years...

Having said that, doesn't mean I don't complain whenever I have to wash the dishes though :fisch:

EDIT: :drool:

Well...if you think about it, every day is daughter/son/kids in general day...I mean, mums cook for us, clean for/after us, and put up with us for 18 years...

Having said that, doesn't mean I don't complain whenever I have to wash the dishes though :fisch:

EDIT: :drool:

Nonsense!! :sneaky2:

(It's at least 19 years)

:bleh:

Oh, and I write stuff on my calculator during tests etc as well...:fisch:

It works, too...

As in writing messages to others or as in saving notes for reference? :naughty:

Both...:fisch:

Actually, on my friend's calculator, you can write the whole alphabet. It's come in handy many a time. :naughty:

Hey, for TEE maths and chem and physics we were ALLOWED to write notes in our calculators :biggrin2: And you can get a cord to connect your computer to your calculator so you don't have to use the alphabetised letters on the calculator. But in uni chem (it was just TEE chem for people who didn't do it) we weren't allowed to write stuff in there, they came and reset them all. ... so I wrote stuff on the outside, in pencil :fisch: