The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

*will probably just film her dog*

I think filming what your dog gets up to would qualify you for funniest home videos:naughty:

A cuddly Mika to start with

concertomika191007toringe9.jpg

aaawwww I like cuddly Mika the best:wub2:

I'm getting my mummy (ew, I never say that) a pedicure...

I call my mum ma coz it annoys the crap out of her :biggrin2:

i fell asleep during class the other day.

Well it's certainly not from staying up all night studying :sneaky2:

No. I have heaps of super old friend requests. They don't go away.

*runs off to look at your myspace*

So is there a help desk thingie so I can find out why when I click on the link in the e-mail there is nothing in the message center?

Don't bother, you're not missing much...facebook is much easier to use!

Well...if you think about it, every day is daughter/son/kids in general day...I mean, mums cook for us, clean for/after us, and put up with us for 18 years...

Having said that, doesn't mean I don't complain whenever I have to wash the dishes though

EDIT: :drool:

S*ck...what do you want? :naughty:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, for TEE maths and chem and physics we were ALLOWED to write notes in our calculators :biggrin2: And you can get a cord to connect your computer to your calculator so you don't have to use the alphabetised letters on the calculator. But in uni chem (it was just TEE chem for people who didn't do it) we weren't allowed to write stuff in there, they came and reset them all. ... so I wrote stuff on the outside, in pencil :fisch:

Don't look so smug about it....Em block your ears!...anyways, I thought you were taking a break from MFC coz you can't fail anymore subjects...hmmm, hmmmm!:naughty:

*reminds self to stop making facebook groups*

*reminds self to get other people to do the actual making*

*glares at list of Mika-themed 'related groups'*

*has list of groups for OD to make up on facebook*

In the short time I've been on there, I have joined severeal Mika related theme groups....is sad!

*funwall added as per your demand...I mean request*

Both...:fisch:

Actually, on my friend's calculator, you can write the whole alphabet. It's come in handy many a time. :naughty:

Hey, for TEE maths and chem and physics we were ALLOWED to write notes in our calculators :biggrin2: And you can get a cord to connect your computer to your calculator so you don't have to use the alphabetised letters on the calculator. But in uni chem (it was just TEE chem for people who didn't do it) we weren't allowed to write stuff in there, they came and reset them all. ... so I wrote stuff on the outside, in pencil :fisch:

What happened to the good ol' days when you'd just swap papers with the person sitting opposite you? Or was that only me? :naughty:

Uni is so much more uptight - if you're caught cheating you can be kicked out of your course or barred from the university entirely. They take it very seriously, so no one even risks it. :no:

S*ck...what do you want? :naughty:

Oi!

I pretty much take care of myself most of the time, cause my mum's got a bratty 5-year-old to raise without any support, so I know how irritating cooking and cleaning is. :boxed:

What happened to the good ol' days when you'd just swap papers with the person sitting opposite you? Or was that only me? :naughty:

Uni is so much more uptight - if you're caught cheating you can be kicked out of your course or barred from the university entirely. They take it very seriously, so no one even risks it. :no:

I did that in Science the other day...:roftl:

The teacher didn't appear to notice that my friend and I got exactly the same answers...

I think filming what your dog gets up to would qualify you for funniest home videos

Oh damn, it specifically says not to send funniest home videos style stuff...

aaawwww I like cuddly Mika the best

*joins editting trend*

mikanofaces.jpg

So is there a help desk thingie so I can find out why when I click on the link in the e-mail there is nothing in the message center?

On the main page there is a "friend requests" link.

Don't look so smug about it....Em block your ears!...anyways, I thought you were taking a break from MFC coz you can't fail anymore subjects...hmmm, hmmmm!

:fisch:

*has list of groups for OD to make up on facebook*

In the short time I've been on there, I have joined severeal Mika related theme groups....is sad!

*funwall added as per your demand...I mean request*

:punk:

And the petition group, I hope?

The teacher didn't appear to notice that my friend and I got exactly the same answers...

I used to do it in History and English Literature - it's always refreshing to get a second interpretation/opinion. It was always funny, though, when two people would get different marks after making the same arguments. :naughty:

I used to do it in History and English Literature - it's always refreshing to get a second interpretation/opinion. It was always funny, though, when two people would get different marks after making the same arguments. :naughty:

Yeah, this test was multiple choice so there wasn't much chance of that...still, we both got 97% and both got the same 2 answers wrong, and he marked our tests separately cause we did them a day late...but he didn't comment on anything...

What happened to the good ol' days when you'd just swap papers with the person sitting opposite you? Or was that only me?

Uni is so much more uptight - if you're caught cheating you can be kicked out of your course or barred from the university entirely. They take it very seriously, so no one even risks it.

Crap :shocked:

I used to do it in History and English Literature - it's always refreshing to get a second interpretation/opinion. It was always funny, though, when two people would get different marks after making the same arguments.

Yeah, this test was multiple choice so there wasn't much chance of that...still, we both got 97% and both got the same 2 answers wrong, and he marked our tests separately cause we did them a day late...but he didn't comment on anything...

Hahaha. Yeah, I always 'colluded' on assingments and tests. And we always got different marks when we handed in the exact same assignments and such. Buuuut, once we got caught handing in the same assingment in biology. It said "Collusion - 50% off" We didn't even know what it meant, had to look it up. Funniest thing though, we still got the highest mark in the class. we got 99% .. which turned into 49% and everyone else in the class failed too. Seriously. I don't know how.

*pops in*

Ahhhhh I'm thinking of entering more photos into the same contest where I'm getting one of them published... the only thing is... I have a TON I want to enter.

*falls backwards*

Enter them all!

Oi!

I pretty much take care of myself most of the time, cause my mum's got a bratty 5-year-old to raise without any support, so I know how irritating cooking and cleaning is. :boxed:

:biggrin2:...yeah my mum was the same except I was the brat...are you saying you're not bratty :roftl:

*pops in*

Ahhhhh I'm thinking of entering more photos into the same contest where I'm getting one of them published... the only thing is... I have a TON I want to enter.

*falls backwards*

Another vote for enter them all!

Crap :shocked:

Hahaha. Yeah, I always 'colluded' on assingments and tests. And we always got different marks when we handed in the exact same assignments and such. Buuuut, once we got caught handing in the same assingment in biology. It said "Collusion - 50% off" We didn't even know what it meant, had to look it up. Funniest thing though, we still got the highest mark in the class. we got 99% .. which turned into 49% and everyone else in the class failed too. Seriously. I don't know how.

*picks OD up off the ground and pats* :naughty:

Now you might study and not collude on tests :biggrin2:....yeah right!

Wow- 12 pages sinces I was last here- I am impressed!

GO THE MIGHTY BIG V

I know nobody here cares about footy but iz not caring...woohoo!

:fish:

mikahotnq8.jpg

All I can say is :drool::drool::drool::drool:

My Mika mail partner has been listed as Banned from MFC:shocked:....

Who was it and what did they go for (I haven't ventured further than here yet)

My Mika mail partner has been listed as Banned from MFC:shocked:....

WHAT! Who is it??:shocked:

I just got back from a highschool-group reunion. Basically no one turned up. We had a great group, but they are all SO slack. No one ever turns up to anything anyone organises. Just me and eliza, the only ones that turn up to anything. Oh well, we went and took pictures on a playground afterwards (= worthwhile night) :biggrin2:

And as I am on 1999 posts I am giving Jerry and Mika one last chance to announce our officialness. :poke:

:ninja:

*:pbjt::pbjt:dances with bananas:pbjt::pbjt:*

...yeah my mum was the same except I was the brat...are you saying you're not bratty

....Yes....:fisch:

My Mika mail partner has been listed as Banned from MFC....

Oh no!! Have you sent them anything yet??

And as I am on 1999 posts I am giving Jerry and Mika one last chance to announce our officialness. :poke:

OG...I remember when we were JOKING about that...:drool:

It took me a minute to realise she wasn't actually insulting me. :roftl:

I forget what she said...darn it...

That reminds me of one of the early Ugly Betty eps.

"Flit. ... You know. Flit. Like butterflies do."

"Oh, I thought you were swearing at me in Scottish."

Oh damn, it specifically says not to send funniest home videos style stuff...

On the main page there is a "friend requests" link.

And the petition group, I hope?

Well in that case, don't send any videos of yourself!

I found and added one, but still can't find the other.

Yes maam....Bring Mika to Australia!!!!

Wow- 12 pages sinces I was last here- I am impressed!

:fish:

We aim to please :biggrin2:

Ouch!.....If it makes you feel any better, I like W.A.....and the Eagles are the only interstate club I like *hopes you don't support Fremantle*!

Who was it and what did they go for (I haven't ventured further than here yet)
WHAT! Who is it??
Oh no!! Have you sent them anything yet??

Nah...haven't sent anything, but I do have a growing pile of stuff for the next lucky person :naughty:

Darklight but I only ever spoke to her once anyways and have absolutely no idea why....she is just listed as banned from Mika Mail and MFC on the Mika Mail thread.....*shrugs*

I just got back from a highschool-group reunion. Basically no one turned up. We had a great group, but they are all SO slack. No one ever turns up to anything anyone organises. Just me and eliza, the only ones that turn up to anything. Oh well, we went and took pictures on a playground afterwards (= worthwhile night)

Is the reason they never turn up because you smell and Eliza feels sorry for you....:bleh:

Sounds like you had fun anyway....*demands you post playground photos....please*

Say goodbye to the ringmaster

(though not sure exactly when we get the new banner)

You spoil us :wub2:

And as I am on 1999 posts I am giving Jerry and Mika one last chance to announce our officialness.

*dances with bananas*

:roftl:...prepares to congratulate....but could be a long wait!

I can't. There's an entry fee.

Bummer....how goes the job search?

Oh, and hello everyone! Happy REAL Mother's Day! *zhhz*

The real Mother's Day was yesterday....:bleh:

That reminds me of one of the early Ugly Betty eps.

"Flit. ... You know. Flit. Like butterflies do."

"Oh, I thought you were swearing at me in Scottish."

Hi CD *waves*

Say goodbye to the ringmaster

SH2.jpg

(though not sure exactly when we get the new banner)

Bye bye :tears::naughty:

And as I am on 1999 posts I am giving Jerry and Mika one last chance to announce our officialness.

Holy crap. I can't believe we still aren't official! Who remembers rushing to check MFC every second they got ... like 4 months ago?

I can't. There's an entry fee.

Oooh, sucky... Post the ones your considering here :biggrin2:

Well in that case, don't send any videos of yourself!

:sneaky2:

Darklight but I only ever spoke to her once anyways and have absolutely no idea why....she is just listed as banned from Mika Mail and MFC on the Mika Mail thread.....*shrugs*

Never heard of her :P

Is the reason they never turn up because you smell and Eliza feels sorry for you....

Sounds like you had fun anyway....*demands you post playground photos....please*

Thanks.

Pshh, look at my myspace you lazy-lazy.

There's a whole big line of computer-wanting-lurkers in all the computer labs ... so I have to use my laptop to write my essay ... but I forgot my recharger. WHY am I on MFC when I only have 28 minutes of battery left? :blink: