The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

Bummer....how goes the job search?

I haven't focused on it because the one I'm going for I need to go into because mom and I can't find a number for the place. Also I'm more focused on moving out of here because the person next to me is being a f*cking terrible person that's trying to do everything to get revenge on me for some d@mned strange sick reason. She has pretty much TRIED to run me out of this suite for the longest time and since it's our last week she's becoming intolerable. She's an adult and she's acting worse than a teen. :boxed:

Oooh, sucky... Post the ones your considering here :biggrin2:

.... maayybe. :bleh:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Peej !!! :biggrin2: Show us yer pics !!! :naughty::roftl::drool:

And sounds like the sooner you get outta that place the better .... away from that silly woman !! :sneaky2:

Yes it'll be much much better.

*holds up cooler (I think it's wine... I have no idea) :naughty:* :cheers:

Yes it'll be much much better.

*holds up cooler (I think it's wine... I have no idea) :naughty:* :cheers:

:blink: I haven't the faintest idea about your last post ... wine ? cooler?? :blink:

I just asked you to show us your piccies/photos that you want to enter !! :naughty::roftl:

:blink: I haven't the faintest idea about your last post ... wine ? cooler?? :blink:

I just asked you to show us your piccies/photos that you want to enter !! :naughty::roftl:

I was only cheers-ing to the fact of getting out of here. :blink: I don't have my photos ready.

Oh, and hello everyone! Happy REAL Mother's Day! *zhhz*

*drools at your siggy* :drool:

And as I am on 1999 posts I am giving Jerry and Mika one last chance to announce our officialness. :poke:

:ninja:

*dances with bananas*

*removes your dancing bananas*

Hurry Up and Post and hit 2000...

before you die waiting for the "Official" thing...

or are you striking like I did before 6000 :naughty:

Hi everyone.

Nasty pasty :lmfao:

Yeah well... laugh at Freddie... he came up with it... I'm just using it for sh!ts and giggles...

Now just a quick hello to Teegs, nice to see you around(ish) again.

Hey ya!

Defo ish... I get on at school... and it's a wee bit naughty

:roftl::lmao:

well, that's easy to remember then!

10th of May - DROOL DAY!!

Which was Bono's b'day...

and the Walgett show... something verra interesting happened that night for me...

Since the man himself isn't up to much people haven't had much to say. It'll become lively again once something substantial happens.

Your title says cock in it :naughty:...

And I love your sig...

I keep stuffing up my MQ....so hello Jols, Teegs, Kelzy, ER and anyone else I've forgotten!

Hey ya!

And I'm gone...

I was only cheers-ing to the fact of getting out of here. :blink: I don't have my photos ready.

Aaaahhh .... now I get it !!! .... haha .... CHEERS !!

*drools at your siggy* :drool:

*removes your dancing bananas*

Hurry Up and Post and hit 2000...

before you die waiting for the "Official" thing...

Hi everyone.

Hiya Kelz !!

Yeah well... laugh at Freddie... he came up with it... I'm just using it for sh!ts and giggles...

Hey ya!

Defo ish... I get on at school... and it's a wee bit naughty

Which was Bono's b'day...

and the Walgett show... something verra interesting happened that night for me...

Your title says cock in it :naughty:...

And I love your sig...

Hey ya!

And I'm gone...

Hiya Teegs !!! WOOT !! What happened ??!!

^^^^^^^ Because you are a rebel OKD ... & you'll never ,ever be any good !!!

Oh & by the way Tan ..... Darklight isn't banned from MFC !!

:punk:

I don't have my photos ready.

Then get them ready :sneaky2:

lol.

*laughs at freddie*

*waits by the mail box* (*hint hint*)

Does anyone know how the **** water keeps getting inside my posters? I put them in them protective sleeves and then sticky tape the buggers closed, but straight after it rains I go look and it's all wet inside. And for some reason only the colour ink runs, and turns into a funky tie die pattern, and the black ink stays where it is. :blink:

*decides to resort to printing boooring black and white posters until someone explains this ridiculous phenomenom*

*laughs at that word ... phenomenom ... that can't be right, can it?*

I just got an email from the student guild (eurgh, well they send like like 5 a week, but anyway) and they are rebelling against the uni. lol. In the summer they camped out in the club rooms 24/7 for a few weeks because the uni wanted to turn them into officespace, and now apparently the uni has sent out a memo to all it's staff telling them to not talk to anyone from the guild, following the last guild newspaper :lmfao::biggrin2:

Oh, and this is how the email ended: "Let the rebellion begin."

Way to copy a Harry Potter slogan.

hey!

:drool:

thought i'd pop by for a little while..

but i'll probably end up spending hours here!

i really need to get studying..:naughty:

Studying? What's that?

A little while on MFC? What's that?

And dw everyone, I got it figured out. Using my genius and fantastic investigatory skills (I got a new sleeve and filled it with water), I've come to the conclusion that it was not my dodgy sticky taping skills at fault, but the dodgy way the sleeves are made (ie. the perferated bit along the edge, separating the sleeve-y bit from the hole-punch-y bit).

*runs off to print new posters and then sticky tape the hell out of some plastic sleeves*

Studying? What's that?

And dw everyone, I got it figured out. Using my genius and fantastic investigatory skills (I got a new sleeve and filled it with water), I've come to the conclusion that it was not my dodgy sticky taping skills at fault, but the dodgy way the sleeves are made (ie. the perferated bit along the edge, separating the sleeve-y bit from the hole-punch-y bit).

*runs off to print new posters and then sticky tape the hell out of some plastic sleeves*

i have a stupid music theory exam next wednesday and there is so much to learn! i am scared! and on top of that i have to perform infront of the school on wednesday, and i have an accounting practice exam tomorrow.

:thumbdown:

LOL!

yay!:roftl:

i have a stupid music theory exam next wednesday and there is so much to learn! i am scared! and on top of that i have to perform infront of the school on wednesday, and i have an accounting practice exam tomorrow.

I have a physiology exam next wednesday :biggrin2: I got 38% on the last one.

I have final exams in 3 weeks :cheerful_h4h:

I'm waiting while my computer prints 800 posters. I want my cat to become infamous in Secret Harbour. They'll stick him in the dictionary...

That Milo Cat. noun.

1. That cat off those fantastic posters that are up every 2 metres through the entire suburb.

"Hey, that random cat you took off the street and locked in your house looks just like That Milo Cat, maybe you should ring the number on those posters." or "That Milo Cat looks just like that cat that you ****ing ran over you insane driver, maybe you should ring the number on those posters."

I'm waiting while my computer prints 800 posters. I want my cat to become infamous in Secret Harbour. They'll stick him in the dictionary...

That Milo Cat. noun.

1. That cat off those fantastic posters that are up every 2 metres through the entire suburb.

"Hey, that random cat you took off the street and locked in your house looks just like That Milo Cat, maybe you should ring the number on those posters." or "That Milo Cat looks just like that cat that you ****ing ran over you insane driver, maybe you should ring the number on those posters."

we'll both study together then :original:

3 weeks?!

my exam's don't start until 4 weeks..

my teacher goes, 'there's 768 hours until your unit 3 exams..'

:shocked:

when did this happen?! :shocked:

i didn't know about this..

Holy crap. I can't believe we still aren't official! Who remembers rushing to check MFC every second they got ... like 4 months ago?

Oooh, sucky... Post the ones your considering here

Thanks.

Pshh, look at my myspace you lazy-lazy.

There's a whole big line of computer-wanting-lurkers in all the computer labs ... so I have to use my laptop to write my essay ... but I forgot my recharger. WHY am I on MFC when I only have 28 minutes of battery left?

And we'll still be waiting 4 months from now....*slaps self for being impatient*

That is a surprisingly good idea considering the source :biggrin2:

Oh yeah...myspace:wink2:

Why are you on MFC when you should be studying?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Because you are a rebel OKD ... & you'll never ,ever be any good !!!

Hi HK!

How true.....:roftl:

I haven't focused on it because the one I'm going for I need to go into because mom and I can't find a number for the place. Also I'm more focused on moving out of here because the person next to me is being a f*cking terrible person that's trying to do everything to get revenge on me for some d@mned strange sick reason. She has pretty much TRIED to run me out of this suite for the longest time and since it's our last week she's becoming intolerable. She's an adult and she's acting worse than a teen.

Sounds like she needs a good smacking to me....I'd be focused too if I had to put up with that!

Hiya Peej !!! Show us yer pics !!!

*double take* Oh, you said show us your pics!

Oh & by the way Tan ..... Darklight isn't banned from MFC !!

Thanks HK :wub2:...I checked on the Mika Mail thread and they've taken the red highlight off her name too....woo hoo!

Hi everyone.

Hey Kelz !

Your title says cock in it ...

Hey ya! And I'm gone...

*sends you to dirty mind corner to join the rest of us*

tell the truth it's because you don't love us anymore:naughty:

hey!thought i'd pop by for a little while..

but i'll probably end up spending hours here!i really need to get studying..

*slaps*

Does anyone know how the **** water keeps getting inside my posters? I put them in them protective sleeves and then sticky tape the buggers closed, but straight after it rains I go look and it's all wet inside. And for some reason only the colour ink runs, and turns into a funky tie die pattern, and the black ink stays where it is.

*decides to resort to printing boooring black and white posters until someone explains this ridiculous phenomenom*

*laughs at that word ... phenomenom ... that can't be right, can it?*

I just got an email from the student guild (eurgh, well they send like like 5 a week, but anyway) and they are rebelling against the uni. lol. In the summer they camped out in the club rooms 24/7 for a few weeks because the uni wanted to turn them into officespace, and now apparently the uni has sent out a memo to all it's staff telling them to not talk to anyone from the guild, following the last guild newspaper

Oh, and this is how the email ended: "Let the rebellion begin."

Way to copy a Harry Potter slogan.

lol :roftl:

OD....are you the one leading the rebellion?

Studying? What's that?

*slaps you too*

OMG...I excel at sticky taping!

:bash: Go study you!

OKD: Good luck with your cat hunting .... :tears: ....... AND your exams ....

EMILY: Good luck with your exams !! :punk:

thanks! :biggrin2:

i thought i'd spend a few minutes on here, but half and hour has already passed..:naughty:

i'll just stay on here then.:bleh:

unless someone can help me with my music..

That Milo Cat. noun.

OMG I'm so, sorry. I completely forgot about your missing kitty:tears:...I won't even slap you, how's that!

we'll both study together then

Yeah right! Pull the other one, it plays jingle bells!

thanks! :biggrin2:

i thought i'd spend a few minutes on here, but half and hour has already passed..:naughty:

i'll just stay on here then.:bleh:

unless someone can help me with my music..

This is just a long shot Emily .... but have you thought of asking Ellenorelle(sp?) for help .... she seems pretty music savvy & generous !! :biggrin2:

Definitely be back soon you mean!

*Gives Em a reason to use the drool smiley*

filecaohem0qkt4.jpg

yes, soon.

:drool::drool::drool:

This is just a long shot Emily .... but have you thought of asking Ellenorelle(sp?) for help .... she seems pretty music savvy & generous !!

really?!

i just need help with the general knowledge stuff, there's this whole symphony i need to memorize by wednesday..:thumbdown:

thanks!

OMG I'm so, sorry. I completely forgot about your missing kitty...I won't even slap you, how's that!

Yeah right! Pull the other one, it plays jingle bells!

:tears: