The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

Ummm, I have to confess I've already started again and was just gonna see if I could round up support on here. Soooo, who's with me?!

Yay....me....but once a day, can we do something more extreme?:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay....me....but once a day, can we do something more extreme?:biggrin2:

Probably, but I also figure that if wind and rain could create the Grand Canyon, maybe i could wear away at him, one day at a time. Besides, if there's enough volume of traffic from Australia and not just me, that will help to show that there's not just gonna be lil ol me turning up on my lonesome.

Oh and PJ? Congrats on the job. Can't believe I forgot to mention it. Hope it leads to bigger and better things!!

So who's done their spamming today?

Pick me, pick me, I have, I'm a good girl.... Well, mostly good:naughty:

I have, I have!!!

You're a good girl.....CD your nose will grow:wink2:

Do you think we could just type COME TO AUSTRALIA over and over again, one post after the other....someone would have to notice that:naughty:

Edit: Sorry CD, I didn't see your previous post.

I make a distinction between pissy and joyfully pissy. The former is being irritable and easily annoyed but the latter is being so annoyed that your state of annoyance annoy others and you revel in it as a revenge at the world that if it wants to piss you off then you'll be pissed off in a fashion that will piss it off too. It's a sign of how bored I am that I've given it as much thought. :ap_rosetinted:

You fail.....it doesn't annoy me at all...:biggrin2:

So, ST... Are your two states of being generally pissy and joyfully pissy? Is there anything else I'm missing here?

You mean do I only have those to emotional states? If so, I have others: sarcastic and cynical or hyper-actively happy. I'm a person of extremes. :bleh:

You fail.....it doesn't annoy me at all...:biggrin2:

I'm not trying to annoy you, but those who annoyed me. FYI I succeeded. :naughty:

:lmfao::bow:

ft. guy, not as easily amused, shunning us

That film was brilliant, almost as good as U23D. :punk: But I do feel sorry for the guy who left, he must have thought us messed-up sadists. :devil:

You mean do I only have those to emotional states? If so, I have others: sarcastic and cynical or hyper-actively happy. I'm a person of extremes. :bleh:

I'm not trying to annoy you, but those who annoyed me. FYI I succeeded. :naughty:

That was a brilliant film. It was almost as good as U23D. :punk:

How could I have forgotten sarcastic and cynical? I don't think I've ever witnessed hyper-actively happy tho.

That film was brilliant, almost as good as U23D. :punk: But I do feel sorry for the guy who left, he must have thought us messed-up sadists. :devil:

It was a brilliant day at the museum..

Ohh.. Pompeii was coming this month wasn't it??

Feel like wagging next Monday?? :wink2:

How could I have forgotten sarcastic and cynical? I don't think I've ever witnessed hyper-actively happy tho.

I have been witness to it :sneaky2:

It ft'd water bottle spraying and nipple crippling..

It was a brilliant day at the museum..

Ohh.. Pompeii was coming this month wasn't it??

Feel like wagging next Monday?? :wink2:

You know I can't, I have exams and I'm unemployed. :sad:

I have been witness to it :sneaky2:

It ft'd water bottle spraying and nipple crippling..

No no no, that was 'tipsy and sadistic'. 'Hyperactively happy' was at Max Brenner's with Zoe and at Mecca Bah ft. gigglesnorting. :naughty:

You know I can't, I have exams and I'm unemployed. :sad:

We'll just do IMAX.. you be there 3:55pm.. you may leave straight after..

All you need is $20... I'll bring alcomohol.. :naughty: Caramel Baileys... :mf_lustslow:

No no no, that was 'tipsy and sadistic'. 'Hyperactively happy' was at Max Brenner's with Zoe and at Mecca Bah ft. gigglesnorting. :naughty:

:lmfao: The gigglesnorting was classic!!!

I also like 'tipsy, immature and loud' at IMAX.. :punk:

OMGGGGGG!!!!!!

I just got offered like my first photography "job!"

I got an email from one of my professors asking if I wanted to help out the pro photographers at the Graduation this Sunday. My reply back, "Oh my god sure!." It was sent earlier this morning so hopefully she hasn't tried emailing someone else because it's early afternoon and I just got up.

Ahhhh maybe this will lead into a photography job somewhere this summer?! I've seen a photographer around at two of the events here on campus and I've had an urge to go up and ask him where he works. I just want to get my foot in the door and work in a studio or something this summer... even if I'm the b*tch having to clean up stuff or lug stuff around still being there to see how things are done would be great.

AAAAAHHHH! THAT IS AWESOME! WELL DONE! Ask ask ask, go and ask every photographer you see :biggrin2: That would be fantastic!

Leaving things as late as OD? Tsk tsk. Good luck anyway.

:naughty:

199af0c1c56b60bb.jpg

But here's a pic for Jolene anyway

:drool:

I didn't have to take the final which is good because I couldn't concentrate after getting my good news.

Whaaaat? Brilliant!

So who's done their spamming today?

Pick me, pick me, I have, I'm a good girl.... Well, mostly good

Ooooh

*runs off to spam*

wow, i am jealous.

:cheerful_h4h:

How goes it my favourite neglectees? I'm feeling joyfully pissy today.

:naughty:

Yay....me....but once a day, can we do something more extreme?

Mikamyspace can only be commented once a day per person.

I have, I have!!!

You're a good girl.....CD your nose will grow

Do you think we could just type COME TO AUSTRALIA over and over again, one post after the other....someone would have to notice that

NO! We are not posting things like that! WORTHWHILE comments, that slip in come to australia spam SUBTLEY :wink2:

We'll just do IMAX.. you be there 3:55pm.. you may leave straight after..

All you need is $20... I'll bring alcomohol.. :naughty: Caramel Baileys... :mf_lustslow:

:lmfao: The gigglesnorting was classic!!!

I also like 'tipsy, immature and loud' at IMAX.. :punk:

As much as I'm tempted by Caramel Baileys (:wub2:) with no income for now I need that mulah for photocopying and library fines. :no:

IMAX still falls under 'tipsy and sadistic' because we enjoyed pissing off the oldies in the row in front. :bleh:

I wouldn't have thought it was ever in doubt :wink2:

NO! We are not posting things like that! WORTHWHILE comments, that slip in come to australia spam SUBTLEY :wink2:

Just as well my post was good then, isn't it:wink2:

I don't do subtle:biggrin2:

Edit: Maybe we're being too subtle....didn't Kelzy have some kidnap plan?

As much as I'm tempted by Caramel Baileys (:wub2:) with no income for now I need that mulah for photocopying and library fines. :no:

But... but...but... :tears:

IMAX still falls under 'tipsy and sadistic' because we enjoyed pissing off the oldies in the row in front. :bleh:

:roftl: I can't believe they were actually at U23D anyway..

Did we even bother to check if they'd made it all the way through without leaving.. or.. :shocked: Dying??

I don't do subtle

Edit: Maybe we're being too subtle....didn't Kelzy have some kidnap plan?

Noo.. that was Silvers plan.. She's the evil one.. :angel_not:

Are we really spamming Mika's myspace again??

Noo.. that was Silvers plan.. She's the evil one.. :angel_not:

Are we really spamming Mika's myspace again??

*pokes Kelzy*...are you real? Everytime I say hello you disappear! Do I smell or something? *sniffs the air and runs away screaming*

Another young lady who will get a lightning bolt up her clacker....butter wouldn't melt in your mouth:wink2:....besides Silver wouldn't do anything like that *cough...splutter...choke*:biggrin2:

Why yes, yes we are! Care to join us?

*pokes Kelzy*...are you real? Everytime I say hello you disappear! Do I smell or something? *sniffs the air and runs away screaming*

I'm a lurker.. :fisch:

Another young lady who will get a lightning bolt up her clacker....butter wouldn't melt in your mouth:wink2:....besides Silver wouldn't do anything like that *cough...splutter...choke*:biggrin2:

Butter does melt in my mouth.. OMFG.. I love butter.. :blush-anim-cl:

Why yes, yes we are! Care to join us?

I suppose I could do some fangurl crap tonight.. if it's for a good cause:wink2:

Oh, and when I find your MS I'm going to FR you..

Why don't we all live in London? :tears:

Patrick Wolf is doing a spontaneous show under a bridge there today :tears::crybaby:

What would be even better is if all countries were reunited as One..

Then we could just catch a train to London..

And it would be easier to kidnap all you honoraries... :punk:

[/color][/color]I'm a lurker.. :fisch:

Butter does melt in my mouth.. OMFG.. I love butter.. :blush-anim-cl:

I suppose I could do some fangurl crap tonight.. if it's for a good cause:wink2:

Oh, and when I find your MS I'm going to FR you..

hmmm....lurker or stalker....or a little of both?:wink2:

I could be really disgusting and say as long as that's all that's melting in your mouth....but I won't :biggrin2:

OMG, between MFC, myspace and facebook I'm going insane....you won't get much out of me on myspace...still can't figure it out....on the other hand I'm now a facebook expert so you would be better off sending me one for that :biggrin2:

Why don't we all live in London?

Patrick Wolf is doing a spontaneous show under a bridge there today

Hi Petra!...saw your mikamyspace post...love your work!

ohmygod... That would be hilarious. The world would bow to us And then imagine if someone handed us ... alcoholic beverages.

You stick to the red cordial young lady:naughty:

Hi Petra!...saw your mikamyspace post...love your work!

I hope you lot know that I'm expecting you all to house me when I come to Australia for the gigs then. In case I find a sponsor :boxed:.