The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

I hope you lot know that I'm expecting you all to house me when I come to Australia for the gigs then. In case I find a sponsor :boxed:.

Anytime:wink2: You have plenty to choose from in every state:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmygod... That would be hilarious. The world would bow to us And then imagine if someone handed us ... alcoholic beverages.

:cheers: or Gatorade!!

And then, once we have the world in the palm of our hands we will teach them all how to dance. Spiderman.gif

hmmm....lurker or stalker....or a little of both?

Both.. I'm a Sturker. :das:

I could be really disgusting and say as long as that's all that's melting in your mouth....but I won't

:sneaky2:Disgusting thoughts.. slapmsn.gif

FYI, M&M's are the only other thing that melts in my mouth..

OMG, between MFC, myspace and facebook I'm going insane....you won't get much out of me on myspace...still can't figure it out....on the other hand I'm now a facebook expert so you would be better off sending me one for that

I completely and totally don't "get" facebook..

You stick to the red cordial young lady

*Spikes her drink*:naughty:

I hope you lot know that I'm expecting you all to house me when I come to Australia for the gigs then. In case I find a sponsor .

You're welcome to stay here if need be!! :thumb_yello:

Really? I love Paddy. Damn it.

He posted a bulletin today :tears:

"4 May 2008, 04:04

Subject: Whoopsie Mamoooshka......!

ok...

so here it goes.

wheels on fire. I will be playing the grand turbine hall of the tate modern next saturday to one of the most inspiring and emotionally evocative photographic geniuses of our living generation..Nan Goldins balllad is a strong and powerful message and exploration of love, strength of human, vulnerabilty, passion, desire, and all the algebra of heart that has to be decoded.

Its a real challenge anneke moment for me, what with my album being recorded simultaneously with my new engineer wonder

andy savours. me and all the instruments and the band are going to battle hastings 1066 in the next few weeks. album is well under way......for what would life be were it not for putting on your best catsuit and jumping out a helicopter and building a castle for twelve orphan gorrilas near alton towers?

by the way, if anybody lives by the southbank, me and a forthcoming star called "ebe oke" are going to be busking for ch-ch-changes and ch-ch-charity somewhere between southwark and blackfriars bridge.. and dare you ask..yes SAARF side of the river...... two o'clock when the sun is shining today.. we hope to see you under a bridge where we find best acoustic and no people pushers.... no bjs allowed. boris johnsons types that is. I feel the need to do this as it was almost eight years ago I was playing my accordion on hungerford bridge, ill wear the same outfit as i did back then, just to see if people spit in the hat like olden days or have we come so far now that i may get a brown coin, golden coin... pennies from heaven!

ill keep you posted......x pw"

What are BJs, please? :blink:

Hullo all :)

Yes, another video :P

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7CJYzge3N24

And just got an email from youtube saying the UMG (Universal Music Group) has made a copyright claim on our Billy Brown movie :o

:shocked: WTF???

He posted a bulletin today :tears:

ok...

so here it goes.

wheels on fire. I will be playing the grand turbine hall of the tate modern next saturday to one of the most inspiring and emotionally evocative photographic geniuses of our living generation..Nan Goldins balllad is a strong and powerful message and exploration of love, strength of human, vulnerabilty, passion, desire, and all the algebra of heart that has to be decoded.

Its a real challenge anneke moment for me, what with my album being recorded simultaneously with my new engineer wonder

andy savours. me and all the instruments and the band are going to battle hastings 1066 in the next few weeks. album is well under way......for what would life be were it not for putting on your best catsuit and jumping out a helicopter and building a castle for twelve orphan gorrilas near alton towers?

by the way, if anybody lives by the southbank, me and a forthcoming star called "ebe oke" are going to be busking for ch-ch-changes and ch-ch-charity somewhere between southwark and blackfriars bridge.. and dare you ask..yes SAARF side of the river...... two o'clock when the sun is shining today.. we hope to see you under a bridge where we find best acoustic and no people pushers.... no bjs allowed. boris johnsons types that is. I feel the need to do this as it was almost eight years ago I was playing my accordion on hungerford bridge, ill wear the same outfit as i did back then, just to see if people spit in the hat like olden days or have we come so far now that i may get a brown coin, golden coin... pennies from heaven!

What are BJs, please? :blink:

boris johnson is the mayor of London, so he is also saying 'None of those types of people' probably..

ohmygod...:lmfao: That would be hilarious. The world would bow to us :mf_rosetinted: And then imagine if someone handed us ... alcoholic beverages.

G'day Aussies! Oh, sure, it's not the day there :doh:

OMG... ¡world cataclysm! (I don't know how to spell that word, haha:roftl:)

Hullo all

Yes, another video

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7CJYzge3N24

And just got an email from youtube saying the UMG (Universal Music Group) has made a copyright claim on our Billy Brown movie :o

Did you do the video?? awww it's cute...

wait a minute...those hands are mistreating him!! :sneaky2:

Let me see if I understand, Universal said your video was theirs?? haha!!

perhaps because of the music...:bleh:

Thanks Tanya for posting in our thread :huglove:

PS: Petra I like your elephant...

Just as well my post was good then, isn't it

Yes.

Mine was pretty crap actually :P

Are we really spamming Mika's myspace again??

Yes, Get with the program. And get with posting your fantastic offers again.

Oh, and when I find your MS I'm going to FR you..

Scroll down Mika's comments, she has the flag.

Why don't we all live in London?

Patrick Wolf is doing a spontaneous show under a bridge there today

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! (I can't remember WHERE you told me this, but HOW did I fail to reply to it in any way?)

That is sooooooooo fantastic/horrible all at the same time! :tears:

*packs bags*

I hope you lot know that I'm expecting you all to house me when I come to Australia for the gigs then. In case I find a sponsor.

*makes your bed*

My dog pees on strangers. Bring pee-repellant clothing :biggrin2:

And also: Aaaaah, thank you! :wub2:

Both.. I'm a Sturker.

:lmfao:

He posted a bulletin today

ok...

so here it goes.

What are BJs, please?

Ahhhhhh he is just fantastic! *packs bags*

I can't understand half of what he says though.

BJs are Boris Johnsons .. jeez, get with the program! (:boxed:??)

The days not over until HK's gone to bed

This is the best saying I have ever heard. So true.

Ok, I wrote something on his MS.. I have "contributed" :naughty:

Oh good *runs off to check*

G'night. I've had a bad day, so I need some Doctor Who and some sleep to correct it.

And a nice bit off comment spam couldn't hurt? :naughty:

Eurgh, why haven't I done my lab report yet??

And how did I skip on quoting senyorita?

I can't believe they picked you up on copyright! That is so fricking lame! There are billions of videos on youtube much worse than that .. you're ust using the audio, to your own video, and you credited?? :blink: :blink:

*waits for new video to load*

G'night. I've had a bad day, so I need some Doctor Who and some sleep to correct it.

Night Sup.. :huglove:

I don't know if he "deserves" any more of them...

Scroll down Mika's comments, she has the flag.

Sturked her.

This is the best saying I have ever heard. So true.

It is true.. :naughty:

I'm just overly observant.. ask Bec/Scut/Teegs/Zoe..

They had to endure my observations in Melbourne. :roftl:

boris johnson is the mayor of London, so he is also saying 'None of those types of people' probably..

Ah! That explains a lot! His last blog post was quite political.

Just got this:

"14 May 2008, 14:36

Subject: bankside busk

ebe has lost his wallet... so we are running a little late for our busking,

i had to buy some gaffa tape for my harmonium too, so we will see you on the river soon, between southwark and blackfrirars...... we'll be howling!

x pw " :naughty:

You guys have a PROGRAM for that?? :shocked:

:naughty:

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! (I can't remember WHERE you told me this, but HOW did I fail to reply to it in any way?)

That is sooooooooo fantastic/horrible all at the same time! :tears:

*packs bags*

On MSN and I wrote it while you werent there and when you finally came back, I had already written lots of other stuff *shrugs*. :bleh:

Ahhhhhh he is just fantastic! *packs bags*

I can't understand half of what he says though.

BJs are Boris Johnsons .. jeez, get with the program!

:lmfao: I think we had that :roftl:

OMG that is so fantastic...congrats :biggrin2:....study an hour before...yes OD!

Thanks!

Also how am I taking after OD if I've always been a procrastinator and wait until the last second to do things after work? :bleh:

I make a distinction between pissy and joyfully pissy. The former is being irritable and easily annoyed but the latter is being so annoyed that your state of annoyance annoy others and you revel in it as a revenge at the world that if it wants to piss you off then you'll be pissed off in a fashion that will piss it off too. It's a sign of how bored I am that I've given it as much thought. :ap_rosetinted:

And you don't think I'm flaming mad because of who I'm living beside progressively getting much worse to live by as the days go on? Heck she's been getting revenge just because I've taken my stuff out of the suite to have sent home!!! She gets revenge for THAT!

I've never met such a twat and could rip her so many new one's there'd be nothing left of her.

:mad:

AAAAAHHHH! THAT IS AWESOME! WELL DONE! Ask ask ask, go and ask every photographer you see :biggrin2: That would be fantastic!

Well sadly, I don't see ANY photographers around here. I only know of one studio for hours around. I don't even know where this one is where this photographer is coming from. I keep on searching for a website but only find one quite a few states over from me.

I also refuse to go see that one photographer back home because he saw some of my friends work and tried to send him to a college on the other side of the US. I don't need him to tell me I'm not going to make it in the world just because he's afraid of competition. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know if he "deserves" any more of them...

Sturked her.

:lmfao:

*new favourite word*

It is true.. :naughty:

I'm just overly observant.. ask Bec/Scut/Teegs/Zoe..

They had to endure my observations in Melbourne.

Yeah it is a little bit naughty :P ......its kind of our signature, having a little naughty section in each film

Including the one with uncle norm?

Ah! That explains a lot! His last blog post was quite political.

Just got this:

"14 May 2008, 14:36

Subject: bankside busk

ebe has lost his wallet... so we are running a little late for our busking,

i had to buy some gaffa tape for my harmonium too, so we will see you on the river soon, between southwark and blackfrirars...... we'll be howling!

x pw "

Hah! That is just fantastic! :roftl:

*wonders why she doesn't have PW on myspace*

*runs off to add*

Also, I don't know anything about politics or what ever, or this guy, but if he is the mayor, maybe it's something like he made it illegal to busk? It's illegal to busk here without a permit anyway :P Saw it on today tonight - lol.

You guys have a PROGRAM for that??

Of course, what kind of unorganised fool do you take us for? :lmfao:

On MSN and I wrote it while you werent there and when you finally came back, I had already written lots of other stuff *shrugs*.

*blames you for writing other stuff and just generally being distracting*

Well sadly, I don't see ANY photographers around here. I only know of one studio for hours around. I don't even know where this one is where this photographer is coming from. I keep on searching for a website but only find one quite a few states over from me.

I also refuse to go see that one photographer back home because he saw some of my friends work and tried to send him to a college on the other side of the US. I don't need him to tell me I'm not going to make it in the world just because he's afraid of competition.

Hah, but then you'd know you were worthy competition/good! :P

*has just done about 20,000 calculations, literally, and still has questions to answer. Questions that she had decided she was going to do at school tomorrow, but has just realised that she can't, because she has a group run through of her group presentation during her break. A run through which she hasn't prepared for in the slightest :S*

Hah! That is just fantastic! :roftl:

*wonders why she doesn't have PW on myspace*

*runs off to add*

Also, I don't know anything about politics or what ever, or this guy, but if he is the mayor, maybe it's something like he made it illegal to busk? It's illegal to busk here without a permit anyway :P Saw it on today tonight - lol.

It was in one of his last blogs (sorry for being so off-topic here :bleh:):

"Saturday, May 03, 2008

Gentlemen prefered blondes...

Although

Mim said it first..

I will hunt you down....

B O R E S S E ?

What in hells name is your policy on the gay and liberal and multi racial culture of london? tell me, once again, what is your opinion on section 28? and say it once again for the bullied and bruised youth or minority cultures of london? Tell me please.. tell me STRAIGHT what is your opinion on same sex marriage? I will be watching over all your conservative actions. Tooth and nail...

I was born here 24 years ago. Ken screwed this city up hard enough in the last 8 years..... now its your turn, this time, we are all watching, and we know your leanings toward right wing attitude...

In the name of D Jarman, I will stick by section 28 with a sharp sword outside parliament.. dont **** with equal rights. Use your new power with any vague wisdom you may possess. The artists and liberators of this city are ready to knock you down. We will and always have overcome.

X P W"

I've no idea about stuff like that and I never had anything against Red Ken (but as I said: I have NO idea about things like that) and I don't even get what he is saying (as usual :sneaky2:). I don't know if it's generally illegal to busk - it is illegal to just go and busk in tube stations. Haha, that reminds me that KT Tunstall has been doing this when she as younger. She went down from Scotland for a day or two, brought her guitar and busked (sp?) in London. Pity when you just play the piano then :blink::naughty:.