Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised at your low post count!!:roftl:

You had a few months head start on me, youngling :biggrin2:

Must go now - catch you later (that's l8er in your tongue I believe :roftl:)

I have never done so much cleaning and packing in my life. :shocked:

I've been working all day with my mom from 1ish-8:30pm on just cleaning, packing, vacuuming and mopping. My dorm room was sooooo dirty.

I swear if I took a shower two inches of dust and dirt would come off of me. :boxed:

Oh well... I LEAVE THIS COLLEGE FOREVER TOMORROW!!!!!!!(okay well minus the fact I have to come back to help the photographer at graduation but still that's a job.) :naughty:

How goes it my favourite neglectees? I'm feeling joyfully pissy today. :ap_rosetinted:

Good to hear!

I make a distinction between pissy and joyfully pissy. The former is being irritable and easily annoyed but the latter is being so annoyed that your state of annoyance annoy others and you revel in it as a revenge at the world that if it wants to piss you off then you'll be pissed off in a fashion that will piss it off too. It's a sign of how bored I am that I've given it as much thought. :ap_rosetinted:

*cheers*

What would be even better is if all countries were reunited as One..

Then we could just catch a train to London..

And it would be easier to kidnap all you honoraries... :punk:

"What country do you live in?"

"Earth."

"ZOMG, me too!!!"

Hullo all :)

Yes, another video :P

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7CJYzge3N24

And just got an email from youtube saying the UMG (Universal Music Group) has made a copyright claim on our Billy Brown movie :o

I haven't got time to watch it right now, but I'm sure it's great!

And wtf?? They can't do that!

:shocked: WTF???

boris johnson is the mayor of London, so he is also saying 'None of those types of people' probably..

OG...It's a sure sign of my corruptedness that my mind went where it did...nowhere near Boris Johnson...

*goes to dirty corner*

G'night. I've had a bad day, so I need some Doctor Who and some sleep to correct it.

Night night Twat

Three Word Productions

Ghost haunts place :ghostrider_h4h:

*sends you off to the three-words thread*

Nutcase.

Hi/bye everyone! Got to write a song for tomorrow...an irish jig-type-thing of ALL the things he could've had us do...grrrrrr.

Hello everyone !! :drool:

I'm not gonna MQ .... :naughty:

I went to bed at 2:30am !! :roftl:

I love your Three Word Productions Silver !!:thumb_yello:

I'm to watch your vid. now Senyorita !!

And Hi to you ER !! :drool:

EDIT: Yes Raisin ... the posts are decreasing ..... :blink:

Hullo all :)

Yes, another video :P

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7CJYzge3N24

And just got an email from youtube saying the UMG (Universal Music Group) has made a copyright claim on our Billy Brown movie :o

Not gonna watch this now as the kidlings are around and I KNOW what your vids are like (don't want to have to explain what's happening!) I can't believe (whilst simutaneously finding it hilarious) that UMG are doing that!

* though as this is Australia, much more likely that he was eaten by crocodile, bitten by sea snake or poisoned by platypus :wink2:

Not platypus. Octopus. Blue-ringed, to be exact. Although not in a billabong.... And if they didn't get him, the jellyfish and spiders might. Sometimes I wonder how I survive living in this country... And then I remember that I rarely venture outside!

OG...It's a sure sign of my corruptedness that my mind went where it did...nowhere near Boris Johnson...

*goes to dirty corner*

You're not the only one! And I keep on telling you all, I'm a good girl, I don't need to go to the dirty mind corner!

Hey Everybody!

I am sick of the rain! I just about crashed my car on the highway cause of a big sheet of water on the road- thank god there wasn't a car in the lane next to me!

Hope you are all enjoying nicer weather wherever you may be!

Oh, Senyorita- the video was hilarious- well done!

Hi!

so, can anyone tell me about this myspace thing..:blink:

i said it on the other thread too, but i sent you a pm just in case i didn't catch up with you in a specific thread. it was just easier:biggrin2:

Not platypus. Octopus. Blue-ringed, to be exact. Although not in a billabong.... And if they didn't get him, the jellyfish and spiders might. Sometimes I wonder how I survive living in this country... And then I remember that I rarely venture outside!

Do you know nothing about your country's wildlife? The platypus has poisonous spurs on its hind legs :bleh:

Do you know nothing about your country's wildlife? The platypus has poisonous spurs on its hind legs :bleh:

:roftl: Hi Ho Silver !!! I didn't know that about the platypus !!! My b/f just told me that it is only the males that are poisonous ..... :roftl: ... pfftt ... typical ... *rolls eyes* .... :lmfao:

Hey everyone!

i've finally finished all my work, and now i am up to date!

oh, and i performed infront of the school yesterday..

scariest moment of my life!:shocked:

and i have posted a comment on mika's myspace!

anyway..how is everyone?

i can stay on here for as long as i like!:thumb_yello:

:drool: