• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sends you off to the three-words thread*

Three Word Productions are currently on tour

I love your Three Word Productions Silver !!:thumb_yello:

Please feel free to visit our other productions in the Add Three Words Thread:wink2:

I am sick of the rain! I just about crashed my car on the highway cause of a big sheet of water on the road- thank god there wasn't a car in the lane next to me!

Hope you are all enjoying nicer weather wherever you may be!

I bring you rain and all you do is complain!:badmood: Whinge. whinge, whinge.

But sorry to hear about the near accident - glad you are OK

*including silver, because platypuses can't kill people*

I bet they'd like to try though

And you are correct - the plural of platypus is platypuses

Emily - good luck in the exam:thumb_yello:

Melzykins Jovi Vox.. I like that!!

I think I need to edit my AMF name again

Well Hi whatever your name is :ninja:

HK - do you mean diarrhoea?

Heya ! *waves*

Stucky!!!!!!!

Yes, I would be Mrs Vox, wouldn't I.. :das:

Melzykins Jovi Vox.. I like that!!

I think I need to edit my AMF name again :naughty:

if only these things could come true

:roftl:

Bono Vox Biography:

Paul David Hewson (born 10 May 1960), also known by his stage name Bono, is the main vocalist of the Irish rock band U2. Bono was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland, and attended Mount Temple Comprehensive School where he met his wife, Ali Hewson, and the future members of U2.

A wife:tears:I didn't know that:tears:

You can still be Melzykins Jovi Vox Hewson:bleh:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww RBSKY comeee bacckkk I miss ya :offtopic:

*crash tackles you from behind and gives you a noogie*

Man man man another chest infection , every sodding , smegging time I fly :boxed:

:shocked: That word!! I still haven't recovered from my introductory lesson last time. :roftl:

:scot:

I love it when you're being professional. You're so good at it!

My examiners seem to disagree. :ap_rosetinted:

Glad you're ok....sorry about the dead car and the quiz!

Sorry ST, but you're obviously better than him / her and frankly anyone who disagrees with any persons "lifestyle" choice is not a friend at all in my opinion.....I'm not opinionated much :biggrin2:

I'm not concerned. We've been friends for a very long time but if they don't want to accept me as I am then I was mistaken in them. It's their problem, not mine. :mf_rosetinted:

Rightio !!! Gotta love you ... Bianca sweety .... must. sleep.now ..... G'night ..... :huglove: .....

:cheerful_h4h:

Three Word Productions are currently on tour

Please feel free to visit our other productions in the Add Three Words Thread

I bring you rain and all you do is complain!:badmood: Whinge. whinge, whinge.

I bet they'd like to try though

And you are correct - the plural of platypus is platypuses

:lmfao: And - woo! Two votes for platypuses!

Jolene's daily treat

PDVD_002.jpg

:drool:

I am hereby banned from MFC until exams finish. (Which I think is something like 10th June ... I dunno, I'm too lazy to check right now)

Because since I said I was going to cut back, I have done no back cutting, and no study. What-so-ever. And my finals start in 14 days.

Soooo, I'm going to log out now, and I'm not to log in until then. EXCEPT to post my lollipop, because that's due on the 1st :wink2:

My PM box is full, to stop people from PMing me, because I wont get them. Every other medium is still functioning fully.

*wonders whether she is going to be able to resist posting after she seeing Ross Noble on the 4th* :shocked:

:tears: See ya later everyone! Don't PW too much!

Psh, what do you know?

(This isn't me coming back, I hadn't left yet :naughty:)

:bleh:

NOW I'm leaving :sneaky2:

I know that the closer you get to exams the more you need stress-relief therefore the more time you spend on the MFC therefore the less time you spend studying therefore the more stress you feel and you end up in a viscous cycle that ends with you sitting at your desk the day before an exam with 36 lectures to cram in 8 hours. :ap_rosetinted:

I know that the closer you get to exams the more you need stress-relief therefore the more time you spend on the MFC therefore the less time you spend studying therefore the more stress you feel and you end up in a viscous cycle that ends with you sitting at your desk the day before an exam with 36 lectures to cram in 8 hours. :ap_rosetinted:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexactly.

But I have 48 lectures per subject. Yes, I just calculated it. Wish I didn't. :puking:

Yeah, so I'm going to try the stressed-studied route, over the stressed-non-studied one. As if. Try is the key word here, anyway.

And TECHNICALLY I'm not back because I didn't sign out. I had to reopen the window so I could sign out :mf_rosetinted:

My examiners seem to disagree. :ap_rosetinted:

Meh. You're examiners are stupid. Or maybe you're just one of these people who's actually really good in practice, but not so good in exams? I know for instance that I interview really well, I'm just not so good at the hands on. (Which is a bit of a handicap for a nurse, hence why I no longer want to nurse)

I am hereby banned from MFC until exams finish. (Which I think is something like 10th June ... I dunno, I'm too lazy to check right now)

Because since I said I was going to cut back, I have done no back cutting, and no study. What-so-ever. And my finals start in 14 days.

Soooo, I'm going to log out now, and I'm not to log in until then. EXCEPT to post my lollipop, because that's due on the 1st :wink2:

My PM box is full, to stop people from PMing me, because I wont get them. Every other medium is still functioning fully.

*wonders whether she is going to be able to resist posting after she seeing Ross Noble on the 4th* :shocked:

Good girl OD. I'm proud of you. You can live without the MFC... we just don't like to. And you can do it!!

Hahahahahahaha, MFC went all 'end of the world' on me when I clicked on log out. I've never logged out before :bleh:

logout.jpg

Okay, I'm going to do it now. But all this black and white and "ARE YOU ****ING SURE?" stuff distracted me :lmfao:

Oh, I actually came into the Aussie thread to ask if anyone has seen this before? (Probably all of you, I know I'm always hopelessly behind, but just occasionally there's someone else who hasn't caught up with everything yet.)

Good girl OD. I'm proud of you. You can live without the MFC... we just don't like to. And you can do it!!

:naughty: We'll see.

Oh, I actually came into the Aussie thread to ask if anyone has seen this before? (Probably all of you, I know I'm always hopelessly behind, but just occasionally there's someone else who hasn't caught up with everything yet.)

:lmfao: Yes. The wobbly thing is hilarious :lmfao:

Yeah yeah, I'm leaving I'm leaving. (I'm just a little worried that my computer will blow up or something when I click on that okay button :naughty:)

Hello to anyone who's around. :)

I'm finally hoooome for the summer. Thank goodness. I don't think I could have stood living in that dorm any longer. So tiny. Tiniest room I've ever had and ever will have. I even took a picture of it today because it was... empty for once. :naughty:

Now after my job on Sunday the job hunt begins.

*Still wishes there were photography studios around here so she can get her foot in the door* I want to work in one so badly this summer and watch the photographers and gain info, tips, and get more inspired. :cool:

Hahahahahahaha, MFC went all 'end of the world' on me when I clicked on log out. I've never logged out before :bleh:

logout.jpg

Okay, I'm going to do it now. But all this black and white and "ARE YOU ****ING SURE?" stuff distracted me :lmfao:

How emo of the MFC. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Hello to anyone who's around. :)

I'm finally hoooome for the summer. Thank goodness. I don't think I could have stood living in that dorm any longer. So tiny. Tiniest room I've ever had and ever will have. I even took a picture of it today because it was... empty for once. :naughty:

Now after my job on Sunday the job hunt begins.

*Still wishes there were photography studios around here so she can get her foot in the door* I want to work in one so badly this summer and watch the photographers and gain info, tips, and get more inspired. :cool:

What's your eventual dream photography job? Photojournalist, portrait photographer, papparazzi (however you spell it), travel photographer, FBI forensics etc etc??

What's your eventual dream photography job? Photojournalist, portrait photographer, papparazzi (however you spell it), travel photographer, FBI forensics etc etc??

Hmm. I'm all over the board at this point and will get to try a little bit of almost everything starting September.

FBI forensics scare me and I would never, ever be a paparazzi. I mean if I'm walking around and happen to see someone from a distance I might snap a pic just for me but I'd never hound anyone or chase them around. :boxed:

As of now... I'd love to...

Be a photojournalist and take photos at events and concerts is at the top of that list. It would be so much fun and I'd get exposed to new music too. Just as long as it's not mosh pit style. :naughty:

Travel. :wub2: I want to be sent around the world to take photos and that's possible. Apparently some girl graduated last year and she's been to 12 countries so far.

I'd like to work for a magazine, not sure which one though. Maybe Cosmopolitan or something.

Doing red carpet events I think would be fun too. I know that's a bit like paparazzi though but I'm okay with that type if you're sent out by a magazine or something. I just don't approve of the kind that chase people down the streets, run after their cars, shove cameras in their face or invade their personal space.

I've also thought about being a photographer on a movie set.

I'm all over the place. I definitely want to travel the world though before I decide where to settle down and set up my own studio someday if I ever decide to do so.

Also of course, just continuing taking photos of things that catch my eye.

CIMG2203.jpg

(Taken in Venice, Italy when I wandered away from the tour group for a minute)

Hmm. I'm all over the board at this point and will get to try a little bit of almost everything starting September.

FBI forensics scare me and I would never, ever be a paparazzi. I mean if I'm walking around and happen to see someone from a distance I might snap a pic just for me but I'd never hound anyone or chase them around. :boxed:

Be a photojournalist and take photos at events and concerts is at the top of that list. It would be so much fun and I'd get exposed to new music too. Just as long as it's not mosh pit style. :naughty:

Travel. :wub2: I want to be sent around the world to take photos and that's possible. Apparently some girl graduated last year and she's been to 12 countries so far.

I'd like to work for a magazine, not sure which one though. Maybe Cosmopolitan or something.

Doing red carpet events I think would be fun too. I know that's a bit like paparazzi though but I'm okay with that type if you're sent out by a magazine or something. I just don't approve of the kind that chase people down the streets, run after their cars, shove cameras in their face or invade their personal space.

I'm all over the place. I definitely want to travel the world though before I decide where to settle down and set up my own studio someday if I ever decide to do so.

CIMG2203.jpg

I know you've talked about this before, but i'm having an oldlings moment. Where are you going in September that you will have experience of these different things? I think I remember the conversation involving a large amount of tuition money, but i don't remember the outcome.

Evening everyone! Finally, some free time...woot!

Hey Everybody!

I am sick of the rain! I just about crashed my car on the highway cause of a big sheet of water on the road- thank god there wasn't a car in the lane next to me!

Hope you are all enjoying nicer weather wherever you may be!

Oh, Senyorita- the video was hilarious- well done!

Man, you Aussies are bloody hard to please--a month ago you were all whiiining about how hot it was.

(I can say this with a smug grin on my face cause the sun came out this afternoon!! For the first time since....

....since....

.....................March 2007?)

Hey everyone!

i've finally finished all my work, and now i am up to date!

oh, and i performed infront of the school yesterday..

scariest moment of my life!:shocked:

and i have posted a comment on mika's myspace!

anyway..how is everyone?

i can stay on here for as long as i like!:thumb_yello:

Oooh, well done! It's weird, before I perform on the piano I get scared sh!tless but I'm rarely nervous before singing a solo...I get nervous afterwards.

Brilliant!

*shrugs* I ended up stretching it as far away from 'Irish Reel' as possible, so now it's a nutty piece in modes with a jazz rhythm...hehehe

Is not!

(I wikipedia'd it to check my facts (:P) and read on there that there is no official universal agreement on the plural - you can call it what ever you want out of platypuses, platypus or platypi. And I choose platypuses *hmph*)

I say platypi (IMO everything that ends in 'us' should be converted into 'i' when plural--walri, etc.) but I read somewhere that you can also say platypoda.

:lmao:

i always use wikipedia, but apparently it's full of crap and many of the facts on there are made up..:naughty: i'm not sure though, i heard that from a friend.

Yeah, any shmuck can edit it, you don't even need an account...being the pedant that I am, I correct spelling mistakes that I see when I'm on there...

yes, this time i should pass.

a pass is 65!

last time i got 58..:thumbdown:

the exam goes for 3 hours!

65?? A pass for me is 50%!

Ah! That's awesome! :naughty:

Omg, it is so good for science. Chemistry homework .. I just typed everything into wikipedia and it spits back the formulas or polarities or whatever you need :naughty: And it makes SENCE :wub2:

I use it for my essays/assignments and make up fancy-pants references.

Haha, but the pass mark thing is also stupid!

*cough* *cough* It's senSe...*takes off pedant hat*

You mean your slaughter of their fashion sense? I'm surprised you didn't turn on us too with a "honey, no amount of black is going to hide the fact that you've gained weight" or "you may love purple, dear, but purple doesn't love you". :newyear:

Oh, I've had a f*cker of a day. We had a car crash this morning (the car's deceased but thankfully no one was hurt), then I failed a surprise practical quiz, then I had a falling out with a friend who disagrees with my "lifestyle", then I lost my wallet. On the bright side it can't get any worse. :ap_rosetinted:

Gawd, that's awful!

And, OK, I can see someone disagreeing with your lifestyle if you were pushing drugs and murdering small children, but from what I gather (who knows, though), you aren't. He/she needs to accept, love, and respect all that you are or they aren't worth your time.

How the body works :wink2:

If a million monkeys at keyboards can type shakespeare (or soemthing like that), you have as much chance of passing it as me :wink2:

Good luck!

Yeah, but all they came up with was 'chumbawumba'

I'm not very reassuring, am I?

LOL!

well if i sit your exam, you have to sit mine..:roftl:

deal?

oh, it's next wednesday by the way..

make sure you're early..

wow!

but, patrick wolf is better.

you know, he plays the violin too!:bleh:

you know what instrument i want to learn?

the harp..:naughty:

I used to want to play the harp...now I'd just rather listen to it...it's a gorgeous instrument though

Oooh *runs off to check*

"they"? We shoudl sign up to wikipedia and write stuff on there :naughty: Especially about MFC. We should totally make an MFC bit on there, why isn't there one?

No?

We totally should.

oh, right..the time difference confuses me..:blink:

lol, i started with a box violin, made of a tissue box, ruler and a stick..

it was so bad.

well, the reason why i'm doing this exam, is so i can start teaching!:thumb_yello:

wow!

but did you give up clarinet?

we can play a duet! :naughty:

:roftl:

Teaching?! Wow, good for you!

Hello aussie types!!!

Man man man another chest infection , every sodding , smegging time I fly :boxed:

Aggggggggggggg last day at work , a weekend of chilling awaits :wub2:

Ick. Sucks to be you. *pats*

My immune system is pretty much the best thing ever...I got a cold in January and was convinced it was the flu cause I'd never had a cold that I could remember. I just thought it was a runny nose.

You know the word smeg , such a slang word :naughty::thumb_yello:

Ohh Ill think Ill have an aussie type bbq ... <apart from it will be raining>:roftl:

I thought England was in the middle of a heat wave!!

:wink2:

Yes! :woot_jump::punk:

Ahhhh, me too! I can not wait until the holidays! But at the same time .. eurgh! I have to STUDY! I need to pass every one of my units! And I'm NOT!

Study????!!!11 Shock horror!!

I'm going to study now!

No you're not. I don't believe you.

Awwww thanks Ill take it as friendly advice ... muchious gratis

Yeh if I eat healthy , chill and exercise I catch nothing ... true true words

Also flying with dozens of people coughing and spluttering doesnt help!!!

I had a horrific experience one with antibotics once .. long story only to be told after lots of drinks :naughty:

Hiya everyone , Hiya Bon Jovi girl:punk:

*buys Freddie a drink*

*collapses in a dead faint*

Nooooooooooooo! Don't leeeeeeeeeeeave meeeeeeeeeee!!!

How funny does that post look? With all the single lines like that :naughty:

Bye! :bleh:

EDIT: Hey, this was even my 2700th post, perfect!

It's funny that your post count is now up to 2707...

CIMG2203.jpg

PRETTY! Wow, good for you...your job options all sound so exciting!