The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

I was on a public computer at the shopping centre this morning when this pic came up (don't ask) and I was so conscious of the guys on the computers behind me and it seeming like I was perving at some shirtless guy, so I had to scroll down quickly and then a whole bunch of you quoted it, so each post was the same pic. I didn't get to enjoy it then cos I was just trying to get past it! Now that I can LOOK at it... ooh, very nice!

:lmfao: Don't you hate that!!!!!!! :lmfao:

How dare those random strangers interfere with your perv session.

I defo want a popemobile !!

We should invest in one..:wink2:it can be the MikaMitesMobile :roftl:

Oh really ... does it Kelz ?? I wouldn't know .... has been many a year since I partook in one of those ...

If it was white paper and not brown then it would.. And I just wanted to stir.. :naughty:

don't you find him even a tad shmexy ....

He is quite dishy..

If we're going back in time then I have to say this guy:

errolflynn.jpg

is quite schmexy...

*blames mother for Errol Flynn admiration*

WOOT !! How is the Scutty ??!!

She's studying hard tonight.. But she's floating around atm also.. :das:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you make me laugh HK!

Oh, oh, oh- I forgot to tell you about my score!

A new airline begins flying out of Perth later this year (called Air Asia, they are based in Malaysia) and they did some intro special. I am going to Kuala Lumpur end of Feb for the weekend and it only cost me $189 return :shocked::bleh: I am so excited, but it is still so far away. I am saving my dollars now for all the shopping (I had put some money away to see Meeks, but....)

WOOT !!! Score Jols ... & hiya !!!!

I was on a public computer at the shopping centre this morning when this pic came up (don't ask) and I was so conscious of the guys on the computers behind me and it seeming like I was perving at some shirtless guy, so I had to scroll down quickly and then a whole bunch of you quoted it, so each post was the same pic. I didn't get to enjoy it then cos I was just trying to get past it! Now that I can LOOK at it... ooh, very nice!

Hahaha CD ... pervy in public is always a shmexy risk !!! :das:

Don't you hate that!!!!!!!

How dare those random strangers interfere with your perv session.

We should invest in one..it can be the MikaMitesMobile

If it was white paper and not brown then it would.. And I just wanted to stir..

He is quite dishy..

If we're going back in time then I have to say this guy:

errolflynn.jpg

is quite schmexy...

*blames mother for Errol Flynn admiration*

She's studying hard tonight.. But she's floating around atm also.. :das:

Hahaha ... Good ol' Ezza !!! Bit of a bio also , I have heard ..... shmexy ... !!! :lmfao:

I was on a public computer at the shopping centre this morning when this pic came up (don't ask) and I was so conscious of the guys on the computers behind me and it seeming like I was perving at some shirtless guy, so I had to scroll down quickly and then a whole bunch of you quoted it, so each post was the same pic. I didn't get to enjoy it then cos I was just trying to get past it! Now that I can LOOK at it... ooh, very nice!:mf_lustslow:

:blush-anim-cl:So it's fully clothed Mika from now on?

Good ol' Ezza !!! Bit of a bio also , I have heard ..... shmexy ... !!!

Thus the appeal :das::mf_lustslow:

Errol Flynn - bit too smooth for my liking. No, it's still younger men for me :wink2:

:blush-anim-cl:So it's fully clothed Mika from now on?

Errol Flynn - bit too smooth for my liking. No, it's still younger men for me :wink2:

Ummm, you can make it your preference. I'll just have to remember not to check the Aussie thread on a public computer. I do actually prefer Mika with his clothes on, but I'm not averse to seeing a bit of flesh, so whatever tickles your fancy (or Jols or HK's or...)

Fully clothed Mika ... but still somehow managing to look so hot :mf_lustslow:

61ul8xj.jpg

Yep, clothes on and still looking mega sexy. Oh, I've come a long way in six months. I never would have called him sexy when i first joined.

Hey, is that the same shirt as in the pic in my siggy? No wonder I love it!

I was on a public computer at the shopping centre this morning when this pic came up (don't ask) and I was so conscious of the guys on the computers behind me and it seeming like I was perving at some shirtless guy, so I had to scroll down quickly and then a whole bunch of you quoted it, so each post was the same pic. I didn't get to enjoy it then cos I was just trying to get past it! Now that I can LOOK at it... ooh, very nice!:mf_lustslow:

haha- that is hilarious!

Fully clothed Mika ... but still somehow managing to look so hot :mf_lustslow:

61ul8xj.jpg

Looking verra hot indeed :drool:

Hi everyone! As you can see I am hard at work......... have to move onto the next store but hopefully will have more to say then!

Heya Everyone!!!!!!

Heya HK!

Oh - Mrsr Hewson - here's an article about the other Mrs Hewson

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/main.jhtml?xml=/fashion/2008/05/18/st_alihewson.xml

Thanks!!

Ali's damn awesome,, and beautiful,, and smart. :punk:

(where's DC: that Corr chick :roftl:)

I'd love to steal her husband.. but I like her too much to do it

(if given the chance of course, which we all know is entirely possible :mf_rosetinted: )

*goes to read*

Heya Everyone!!!!!!

Heya HK!

Thanks!!

Ali's damn awesome,, and beautiful,, and smart. :punk:

(where's DC: that Corr chick :roftl:)

I'd love to steal her husband.. but I like her too much to do it

(if given the chance of course, which we all know is entirely possible :mf_rosetinted: )

*goes to read*

Hiya !! Yeah ..... it's a brilliant article .... she IS amaaaaazing .... I doubt that he'll stray from her in a hurry !! :naughty:

Yeah i loved the vid too! Good find! :thumb_yello:

G'day Senyorita !! :thumb_yello:

Hey Jols.

This Heart Attack is on the radio atm and it's THE song that keeps going through my head these days. So bloody catchy and they remind me of The Cure.

I love that song too, my fav at the mo is Paralyzer by Finger 11. don't know why, I just get hyped up everytime it comes on!

There's a new thread to this, but I just had to post it here as well for those of you that don't travel much...

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=V5_F0FFBL7g

Absolutely priceless!

I stumbled on to it before, it is sooooo funny!

Hey guys, you probly already know this, but just in case youse didnt, there is a new singstar coming out on the 29th May with Big Girls on it!!! :yay: Its called Party Hits!

I am soooooooo pre-ordering one :punk:

Oh, that's so freaky, I was only saying to Michael the other day that i want to get Singstar for Bailey on his birthday- which is May 29! Now I will have to!

Hibye HK - just off to work (sigh)

Hi Ho !! *waves* ...

:roftl::roftl:

:drool: :drool:

:roftl:

Hi-Ho!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes, you Silver :naughty: )

:naughty:

I sooooo LOVE emoticons !!!! They entertain me no end !!! I stole that bicycle one from you Kelz !!! *goes off to bump the smiley/emoticon appreciation thread !!*

Hi Ho !! *waves* ...

:roftl:

I sooooo LOVE emoticons !!!! They entertain me no end !!! I stole that bicycle one from you Kelz !!! *goes off to bump the smiley/emoticon appreciation thread !!*

I get so shiitty when I go to send a text/email/facebook message and can't use my emoticons!

Several that I wanted to use today include :fisch::das: and of course :drool: