The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya girls, how are we all doing!

hiya,im from NSW.. i dont talk much on this thread, but i need something to put off doing maths.. ive been playing asteroids, :hypo:

yah, im olivia btw. ^_^

Hi Olivia,

No worries....everyone on this thread that goes to school comes on here to avoid study :naughty:

hiya,im from NSW.. i dont talk much on this thread, but i need something to put off doing maths.. ive been playing asteroids, :hypo:

yah, im olivia btw. ^_^

Hi olivia, great to see you on here!

Hiya girls, how are we all doing!

Hi Olivia,

No worries....everyone on this thread that goes to school comes on here to avoid study :naughty:

Hey Tanya! Did you have an exciting day at work today?

yah, im olivia btw. ^_^

Hey Olivia :)

Yes ive often come on here to put off doing assignments and whatnot too! :naughty:

I sooooo LOVE emoticons !!!! They entertain me no end !!! I stole that bicycle one from you Kelz !!! *goes off to bump the smiley/emoticon appreciation thread !!*

I've got too many smileys now.. My PB Is full.. :shocked:

:drunk_sing::taz:

couldn't help myself either!

hey my aussie friends!

just popping in to say hi!'

love me!

Heya Suz!!! :huglove:

yah, im olivia btw. ^_^

Heya Olivia!! :punk: How are you? What are you avoiding studying atm??

And Heya Tan Jols and Sen

And anyone else that may be lurking around..

Hey Tanya! Did you have an exciting day at work today?

Hey Jols....um I didn't go to work today, I was sick! :fisch:

:roftl: i like this place already

Well, you'll fit right in...and what's not to like...we're all practically perfect in every way...just ask us :wink2:

Yes ive often come on here to put off doing assignments and whatnot too! :naughty:

Oh no, not you too :shocked:

haha :biggrin2: its such a good escape from work. i come on here in school time sometimes when we have computers. i havnt been caught.. yet :naughty:

I've got too many smileys now.. My PB Is full.. :shocked:

Heya Suz!!! :huglove:

Heya Olivia!! :punk: How are you? What are you avoiding studying atm??

And Heya Tan Jols and Sen

And anyone else that may be lurking around..

haha im good thanks you?, yeah its maths study for some test tomorow :blink:, but asteroids is so much funner!

Hey Kelz, have you been busily spamming Mikamyspace?

I just sent an Email to his myspace.. :fisch:

NEWSFLASH !!!! BONO IS ON DENTON TONIGHT!!!!!!:punk: The show has just begun ... he's interviewing musicians !!! :biggrin2:

ZOmgg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Channel 126 .. the abc2 channel.. U2 .. VERTIGO TOUR - LIVE FROM CHICAGO @ 10:30pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!111

*Pees panties*

Thanks HK!! :huglove:

it was while looking for abc+2 channel to catch denton on the delayed viewing that I found this one!! :woot_jump:

haha im good thanks you?, yeah its maths study for some test tomorow :blink:, but asteroids is so much funner!

hahaha.. I'm good.. as you might be able to tell. I'm Bonofied.. :roftl:

Oh no, not you too :shocked:

Yes......im afraid ive turned to the darkside too :shocked:

I remember i had an assignment due before i went the the V festival, and i didnt end up finishing it before i left.....kinda due to this because there was some big official news coming :P

Yes......im afraid ive turned to the darkside too :shocked:

I remember i had an assignment due before i went the the V festival, and i didnt end up finishing it before i left.....kinda due to this because there was some big official news coming :P

Another one that needs to be grounded :wink2:

What is this official news that you speak of :mf_rosetinted:

Ohhhh, I missed my one year anniversary on here :tears:

It was last Monday :yay:

Yay to me :kaf:

Congrats Jols!!! :punk:

I'm just flicking through the Austar tv guide and on MusicMax on Thursday night at 11:30PM is Mika on Later with Jools Holland.

Thought youse all might wanna know.. or smth.. :naughty:

Another one that needs to be grounded :wink2:

What is this official news that you speak of :mf_rosetinted:

i think it had to do with the site becoming official or summink? I never even found out to be honest!

Bty, i'm too old top be grounded hehe :naughty:

Congrats Jols!!! :punk:

I'm just flicking through the Austar tv guide and on MusicMax on Thursday night at 11:30PM is Mika on Later with Jools Holland.

Thanks for the info. Kelz !! :punk: Alas ... no have no Austar ... :thumbdown:

Heya Tan !! :wub2:

:taz:thsmiley_bump2.gifbicycle.gif

I can't see it! Why won't it work for me?

hiya,im from NSW.. i dont talk much on this thread, but i need something to put off doing maths.. ive been playing asteroids,

yah, im olivia btw. ^_^

Hi Olivia! See girls, she wasn't a figment of my imagination and I didn't have to invite her, she just turned up!

Hey Jols....um I didn't go to work today, I was sick!

Well, you'll fit right in...and what's not to like...we're all practically perfect in every way...just ask us

For someone who was off work sick, you certainly weren't on the mfc much! (or at least, you weren't on when I was on) Maybe you really were sick!:shocked:

Oh and do i detect a Mary Poppins quote there?:fisch:

Ohhhh, I missed my one year anniversary on here

It was last Monday

Yay to me

Woohoo Jols!! Happy 1st Mikaversary!!

Congrats Jols!!!

Bugger!! Why don't we have cable t.v.? !!!!! Well, you'll all just have to tell me how wonderful it is... I'm presuming it's the first time he was on there?

Oh and I spammed. I saw msgs from Tan and OD as well as a young guy I didn't know, but also noted that the account hadn't been logged into since the 13/5.:thumbdown: