• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha:roftl: is thunk even a word?? even if it isnt.. i like it :thumb_yello:

hehe, I'm just quoting Mika and Alan Cumming! I love that interview:wub2:

Hi CD, bye CD *hopes you remembered your spamming*

Would you believe, I was on here practically all bloody day and I forgot to spam! I think. I've completely lost track of which days I've done it and which I haven't. Too much internet, it's all blending it itself.

And while we're all in stubble mode (actually I'm in stubbies mode :cheers:)

20070703165634.jpg

That is such a classic photo, but still soooo gorgeous. Oh and I don't need to get that stubble burn thing from Mika. My hubby has a beard!

*twirls into Aussie thread, singing badly*

Ooooh, what a glorious FEEEEEEEEELING...

Isn't it "Oh what a beautiful morning"? Are you quoting from "Oklahoma"?

So are you gonna join us in the fan cd thread? I'm really curious to hear you sing now!

I'd like to. I had a reeeally wicked idea for a cover version of Over My Shoulder but a) it involves playing piano at the same time as singing and b) I don't know quite how I can record it.

I'd like to. I had a reeeally wicked idea for a cover version of Over My Shoulder but a) it involves playing piano at the same time as singing and b) I don't know quite how I can record it.

Do you have a problem with playing the piano at the same time as singing? (I do, but not everyone does). I take it you don't have a mic... They are seriously cheap tho and then you can use a program like Audacity to do the recording. it's free off the internet and if you get stuck with it, Kelz is an expert, aren't you Kelzy?

There's always a rare exception.. and today was it. :naughty:

How are you this... evening??? :huglove:

I'm FREEE as a bird. I ended a seriously messed-up friendship and it feels wonderful. :boing:

Do you have a problem with playing the piano at the same time as singing? (I do, but not everyone does). I take it you don't have a mic... They are seriously cheap tho and then you can use a program like Audacity to do the recording. it's free off the internet and if you get stuck with it, Kelz is an expert, aren't you Kelzy?

Hehe, well not if it's simple. I had the idea of making it like a jazz rythm...i guess I could record two tracks or something.

She tried to fix me up with it before...it didn't like my computer...:naughty:

hahahah!! Yes, I'm an excellent pervert :lol3:

That you most definitely are.

I'm FREEE as a bird. I ended a seriously messed-up friendship and it feels wonderful. :boing:

That's always a good thing!!

Was it "the friend" that the "musician" fancied?

It shunned you and we never worked out why.. :boxed:

Or was it a sound card problem??

If not, then we should try again...

That you most definitely are.

And so are you my dear :bleh:

Hehe, well not if it's simple. I had the idea of making it like a jazz rythm...i guess I could record two tracks or something.

Accompaniment jazz rhythm and vocals still "straight" or vocals jazz as well?

That's always a good thing!!

Was it "the friend" that the "musician" fancied?

No. Ironically enough, she was one of the ones who was there for me after a different "friend" hooked up with "the musician" at a party, knowing full well how I still felt about him...

It shunned you and we never worked out why.. :boxed:

Or was it a sound card problem??

If not, then we should try again...

Might've been because of the sound card. I dunno. I'll try and download it again...sometime...

And so are you my dear :bleh:

It's what I do best...:naughty:

So far, I've only been able to find 2 good sites of Joe pictures...I've got almost all of them on this computer now...

Jazz vocals, but still with the melody. :wink2:

could be very interesting. a lot of the rest of us are not actually musicians and so we're not doing anything particularly different. Some of us aren't even "singers". I'm not. I can carry a tune, but I don't have a great voice. Still, singing is fun, regardless of the fact that i'll never be very good.

No. Ironically enough, she was one of the ones who was there for me after a different "friend" hooked up with "the musician" at a party, knowing full well how I still felt about him...

SHe must've been trouble anyway.. Yay for you!! :punk:

Might've been because of the sound card. I dunno. I'll try and download it again...sometime...

We'll blame everything but the user of course.. Cos that's my style.. It's always Bill's fault. :naughty:

It's what I do best...:naughty:

So far, I've only been able to find 2 good sites of Joe pictures...I've got almost all of them on this computer now...

Indeed, you and JJL are fierce competition..

wow, only 2 sites.. somebody needs to Pap Joe .. *volunteers*

could be very interesting. a lot of the rest of us are not actually musicians and so we're not doing anything particularly different. Some of us aren't even "singers". I'm not. I can carry a tune, but I don't have a great voice. Still, singing is fun, regardless of the fact that i'll never be very good.

Yeah, it sounds great in my head. Now I just need to play the damn thing...:bleh:

We'll blame everything but the user of course.. Cos that's my style.. It's always Bill's fault. :naughty:

:fisch: I did nothing...

Indeed, you and JJL re fierce competition..

And we're the youngest too :naughty:

That position has already been filled...*zhhz*

SHe must've been trouble anyway.. Yay for you!! :punk:

Indeed, you and JJL are fierce competition..

I *nearly* asked who Bill was... and then i realised :doh:

It's only half-time.. But I need a bucket!!

And I've almost nearly set fire to the lounge room.. Don't ask..

hahahahaa.. well, sometimes you gotta grab life by the b...... Errr.... Hair.

Wtf?? uhh.. Ok then!! I love it!! so :P

Have you seen this pic of Paul Stanley??

I'll just post the link so as not to scare anyone off..

http://a978.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/14/l_a12000ac33497126b51e78cbdcd9d721.jpg

it's a recent one.. like this year or last year.. *gulp*

Oh, I am.. Yes.. I am..

It's half-time.. Popmart has just started.. well paused atm..

I'm just re-energizing myself first.

Is it sad that this is one of my thoughts too.. *zhhz*

I nearly spat at the screen!!

Heya Everyone.. ok, back to the Big Bono I go..

The bucket is for drool right!

*asks how*

I'm sure it wasn't his hair you were thinking of grabbing while watching that video!!!!

Yes, I have indeed seen that pic and much worse...I like to call it his drag queen look!

I know why you're on this early. You were up late watching your boner / Bono and couldn't sleep!

How am I deary? What sort of a greeting is that?

which is why Kelz can't keep away

I'd rather get carpet rash

Fine then...I'll greet you the same way my friend greets me....Hey TART, how're you doin':wink2:

I thought she couldn't keep (chose not to) keep away because she loved us!

Depends whose responsible for providing the carpet rash:naughty:

And while we're all in stubble mode (actually I'm in stubbies mode )

20070703165634.jpg

HOT, HOT, HOT :mf_lustslow:

Morning everyone!

Hey Jols!

Love, love us.......all?

Hi there *waves*

*twirls into Aussie thread, singing badly*

Ooooh, what a glorious FEEEEEEEEELING...

Too much red cordial young lady:wink2:

IGood Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Geez, I never say that..

*takes your temperature*...are you feeling ok!

Would you believe, I was on here practically all bloody day and I forgot to spam! I think. I've completely lost track of which days I've done it and which I haven't. Too much internet, it's all blending it itself.

:roftl:Belive me, I understand! Did you see OD's? I think she's been studying too hard if she's conversing with the animals. I bet they're talking back to her too:naughty:

:fisch: I did nothing...

You know, that may be the actual problem.. :naughty:

And we're the youngest too :naughty:

That position has already been filled...*zhhz*

The biggest perverts normally are..

You'll be needing an assistant :wink2:

I *nearly* asked who Bill was... and then i realised :doh:

:roftl:Clinton, Bob Thornton, Murray....

Right guys...I'm off for tonight...it's supper time now and after that I've got homework to do...

Cheers m'dears!

Goodnight Danershka.. I hope your beds nice and warm.. :lol3:

The bucket is for drool right!

Yes!!! I plan to collect it all.. What else could it have been for?? :blink:

*asks how*

Candle wax/Woodfire/drip drip drip/Kapow!

I'm sure it wasn't his hair you were thinking of grabbing while watching that video!!!!

:shocked: Tanya!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a good girl!!! honestly..

Yes, I have indeed seen that pic and much worse...I like to call it his drag queen look!

:roftl:

I know why you're on this early. You were up late watching your boner / Bono and couldn't sleep!

*cough* errrr.. I slept really, really well.. :das:

Depends whose responsible for providing the carpet rash

Yes, who is SSShe?? :lol3:

*takes your temperature*...are you feeling ok!

No mummy, *cough* can I have some hot irish guy to make me feel better?? *cough* *moan* *smirk*

Yes!!! I plan to collect it all.. What else could it have been for??

What do you plan to do with it once it's all collected.

Well, you are a confessed pervert so I was checking that there wasn't some sick Bono ritual you were performing:naughty:

Candle wax/Woodfire/drip drip drip/Kapow!

Were you trying to find a reason to call the cute firemen....My friend once set fire to her kitchen heating leg wax up on the stove:roftl:

Tanya!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a good girl!!! honestly.
I nearly spat my soup all over the screen when I read that one....you're another one that will get a lightning bolt up her clacker:naughty:

*cough* errrr.. I slept really, really well..

:shocked: KELZY...too much information:roftl:...mind you I find Paul Stanley quite relaxing too...and you said you were a good girl

Yes, who is SSShe??

:roftl:....I couldn't help myself, it had to be said *slaps self for being smart arse*

No mummy, *cough* can I have some hot irish guy to make me feel better?? *cough* *moan* *smirk*

*snigger*....sure thing....here you go muwahahahahah...*chants* now whose smirking, now whose smirking* *makes it perfectly clear that she does not find Ronan Keating at all attractive and is appaled at Kelzy's taste in hot Irish guys*

ronankeatingartist300x4jq5.jpg