Style Swap!

England

Hello! Here is a thought I had to share, please tell me what you think! :) and does this need to be checked over by the moderators or someone? Just tell me if this should be deleted.. ( and I hope this doesn't sound like MIKA mail! )

so, there are so many countries around the world and so many styles! ( and we all love MIKA's style! :cheerful_h4h: ) and usually there are always special and unique styles to the different countries! so my thought was people could pair up and swap non - expensive tee shirts, or any clothes , or accesories, or maybe even shoes, that you find at the stores you like, where you live and then send it off to the next country! Maybe even send a fashion magazine from your country!! :thumb_yello:

Here are some ideas of what you could send!

- your country or city on a shirt or anything you send! ( NYC,Paris,England.. )

- your favorite style or fashion

- a style or fashion especially unique in your country and maybe nowhere else

You could list a similar style to yours to find one like yours in another country, or you could be surprised with whatever another person sends you from their country! Then you should list where you are from and where you would like a partner from. So, you could swap any clothing ( tee shirts, cheap jeans even?... ) , accesories , anything else that is speacial from your country! Oh, and maybe even a fashion magazine would be cool from another country!!!! Once you find a partner you could PM each other about details too.

I don't know if I can start one of these or if anyone wants to join this , but you can tell me what you think if you want to! :original:

blue-paired red-maybe participating

List of Style Swappers!

- England - from US - looking for England - lots of color , fun ( anything really )

- elise_xx - from The Netherlands - looking for America - crazy , colorful

- xBillyBrownx - from Egypt - looking for anywhere

- xLAURENx - from England - looking for anywhere else

- foalbaby14 - from US ( florida ) - looking for anywhere - mika, colorful, very unique

- musicfreak - from US - looking for anywhere else - mika, crazy, neon, wild, unique

- ~Mikaboo~ - from US - looking for anywhere - anything goes, unique

- heineken22 - from US - looking for anywhere in Europe - very eclectic, colorfully random- Ioana - from Germany - looking for US - " if Mika would wear it,I guess I would too "

- mikalovernj - from US - looking for Netherlands - something colorful, dutchy

- Rebecca22 - from The Netherlands - looking for anywhere, US - colourful , Mika-like

- phunkygal

- lindemfc - from the netherlands - looking for anywhere - well china/japan would be cool

- findingmywords - from California - looking for anywhere but US

- Haley & Megan Meyer - from US - looking for UK/Europe/Holland/Ireland/Scotland/Germany - will need to pair up with someone who won't mind buying for 2 people

- daydreambeliever - Southern California - looking for any other county, not US

- lovepupbandit

The Partners!

- musicfreak - elise_xx

- xBillyBrownx - foalbaby14

- mikalovernj - Rebecca22

- xLAURENx - England

- phunkygal - Ioana

- heineken22 - lindemfc

Maybe

If you would like to join please list:

-where you are from

-where you would like a partner from

-your style ( optional )

and please PM me with any ideas or questions or comments! :thumb_yello:

England :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So back to my t'shirt mania :glasses2:

So,you may as well add me

I'm from Germany and as I only see US,so the US would be cool for me

And yeah well,because you can prolly get whatever is in Europe anyway

My style? It's probably smth that's not pink or red or violet or a red-ish color or an undefined color (like those flesh tones,sand tones...) and I'm all for smart /witty inscriptions or patterns

I you feel Mika would wear it,I guess I would too :lol3: That was my vague description hen :naughty:

Is there a deadline or smth?

So back to my t'shirt mania :glasses2:

So,you may as well add me

I'm from Germany and as I only see US,so the US would be cool for me

And yeah well,because you can prolly get whatever is in Europe anyway

My style? It's probably smth that's not pink or red or violet or a red-ish color or an undefined color (like those flesh tones,sand tones...) and I'm all for smart /witty inscriptions or patterns

I you feel Mika would wear it,I guess I would too :lol3: That was my vague description hen :naughty:

Is there a deadline or smth?

ok cool I will add you also!

( what does smth mean? )

yes ! that is how I would feel too!! :cheerful_h4h: MIKA has the sweetest clothes!

smth - something

ohhhhh, right!

well, I think in a week or two ( most likely a week.. ) I will start to pair up people , so people will have plenty of time to find and get the styles they would like to send off! ( and so you can PM back and forth with your partner all the details! ) , and maybe if people really like this idea , then I can start another round , for different seasons or something.. and then we would all have a closet full of unique clothing from different countries! :thumb_yello:

oh and I am looking for anyone joining here or anything, that would be kind enough to also keep an eye out for this thread.. ( I might be busy, so it would be very helpful! :thumb_yello: ) if you would like to help out with this thread , I would appreciate it very much! :wink2:

and I may post anyone who wants to help ( 1 - 2 people ) on the bottom of the thread , so if people have questions they could PM you or me!

thanks alot everyone! :thumb_yello:

this is so cool!!!!!

i totally want something from the netherlands!:mf_lustslow: thatd be soooo awesome

hey mikalovernj! :thumb_yello:

so I added you to the list and would you like a partner from Netherlands ( you are from US.. right?.. ) and do you have any style you would like to tell people?

oops, well again its the "i have to ask my parents" so put me on the maybe list. gosh im so sorry these projects seem so cool but then i remember... :mf

_pain:

well, IF i can do it, yes i want someone from the nederlands! and can that person send something with dutch on it?!!!:shocked: :shocked: that would be the coolest thing ever:blush-anim-cl:

yeah, colorful and dutchy!

oops, well again its the "i have to ask my parents" so put me on the maybe list. gosh im so sorry these projects seem so cool but then i remember... :mf

_pain:

well, IF i can do it, yes i want someone from the nederlands! and can that person send something with dutch on it?!!!:shocked: :shocked: that would be the coolest thing ever:blush-anim-cl:

yeah, colorful and dutchy!

oh no don't worry .. its fine! :thumb_yello:

yes I will say you are a maybe, and also add "something with dutch on it"

and "colorful and dutchy!"

Hiiii!

Maybe I want to join in.. it's an awesome idea!

I'm from the Netherlands.. so I can buy all Amsterdam/Dutch things you like, haha. I would love something really colourful and Mika-like and it doesn't matter where it's from.. like cool shirts or stuff. America would be fun! :mf_lustslow:

I have to ask my parents first BUT I think I will join! :wink2: