Style Swap!

England

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lindemfc could I have where you are from ( I think netherlands ) and where you would like a partner from please... :wink2:

findingmywords , could I also have where you are from and where you would like a partner from..

thanks alot! :thumb_yello::wink2:

HI!

We'd like to be added but since we're two people we'd have to pair up with someone that would buy two things for us and we'd buy the person something that costs equal to the two things. If that makes sense.

We'd like someone from UK/Europe/Holland/Ireland/Scotland/Germany

Something we had in mind was maybe a charm of Big Ben/Eiffel Tower (we have charm bracelets). Maybe shirts that have the England flag on it (ooooo we'd love that). Maybe a four leaf clover charm (We think we'd just absolutely fall in love with that).:wub2:

Since we're from the United States of America/Illinois we could get someone something wonderfully american.

HI!

We'd like to be added but since we're two people we'd have to pair up with someone that would buy two things for us and we'd buy the person something that costs equal to the two things. If that makes sense.

We'd like someone from UK/Europe/Holland/Ireland/Scotland/Germany

Something we had in mind was maybe a charm of Big Ben/Eiffel Tower (we have charm bracelets). Maybe shirts that have the England flag on it (ooooo we'd love that). Maybe a four leaf clover charm (We think we'd just absolutely fall in love with that).:wub2:

Since we're from the United States of America/Illinois we could get someone something wonderfully american.

Hello!

yes that makes good sense! :thumb_yello: I will write that down on the list as well as the partner countries! :thumb_yello:

So...am I going to have a partener soon? :blink:

I'm actually designing a shirt for my person, so I need to know sometime within the next week so I can the fabric for it. ;)

sorry.. :blink: but yes great idea to design a shirt.. nice! :wink2:

I'm from: California. A lot of people get thrilled when they find out I'm from/in 'Orange County'.

I'd like a partner from: Anywhere OTHER than The United States. :wink2:

great added!! :thumb_yello:

Could I join pleaaase? This sounds like so much fun.:biggrin2:

I'm from the US (Southern California in particular) and I'd love to be anyone's partner just as long as they're from another country!:naughty:

Thanks!!!

sure thing! I will definitly add you!

im excited. i forgot if i asked, but what are the guidelines?

not really any.. you can decide what you send to your partner with them if you'd like... but what would you like to know??:wink2::wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
how are all the partners? I'm sorry if you hadn't been paired yet, but everyone is from US right now.. don't worry I haven't forgotten you! :wink2:

so are there any other MFC'ers who would like to join not from US ( you can be but right now we only have people from US who would like not US.. if that made sense.. )

so are you from a different country then US? and would you like to join? please PM me and ask!! :wink2::wink2:

~Mikaboo~ , findingmywords , Haley & Megan Meyer , daydreambeliever, and lovepupbandit I am sorry this is taking so long! but there are still only people from US, do any one of you know anyone here who is not from US that would like to pair up with you?

let me know! and thanks again guys!

wooooord. when should i send urs girlie? i have it in a lonely, dusty parcel sitting on my sewing machine!:naughty:

oh you have it already? I did not know that

Is this the proper time to ask you for your size then? You get to join the club :roftl:

oh you have it already? I did not know that

Is this the proper time to ask you for your size then? You get to join the club :roftl:

werent you the one who PMed me back when i told you i had just bought you a Boston sweatshirt? :roftl::roftl: or was it the other Ioana? anyways, i dont know what size i am, what are the sizes in germany?