Style Swap!

England

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what size is the boston shirt again?

And you can actually send it whenever you want,I can flaunt it in ma hood :mf_rosetinted:

i could only find it in a bigger size (it isnt huge) like a large or medium i think, but its made for tourists, so its bigger sized. but i think u will live, it isnt like XXL or anything!:naughty:

i cant send it noooooowww. but i can send it maye in a week or two. i just spent all my money on shipping something else...possibly i can ship it next week.

don't worry bout it,no rush

so has anyone actually gotten there shirt yet cuz i don't see any pics! i sent mine a couple days ago all the way to holland! hmmm hope it doesn't take to long. so i guess i'm asking, are we gunna post pics of when we get the shirt?:thumb_yello:

so has anyone actually gotten there shirt yet cuz i don't see any pics! i sent mine a couple days ago all the way to holland! hmmm hope it doesn't take to long. so i guess i'm asking, are we gunna post pics of when we get the shirt?:thumb_yello:

I am almost ready to send mine to xlaurenx, and so then I could post pics :wink2::wink2:

and sure when you get your tee you can definetly post a picture!! :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
:punk:yea i got my shirt today from elise_xx! and a beautiful bracelet, as well as a picture of mika and a lollipop!:wub2: once i get the camera start working i will def. post pics!

thanx elise_xx!!!:thumb_yello:

sounds so cool!! I can't wait for the pictures!! :wink2:

hey xlaurenx! :wink2:

I just wanted to say I am almost done with your style swap I need just one thing, that I haven't got yet, and then maybe this weekend or next week it can be sent! :wink2:

hey xlaurenx! :wink2:

I just wanted to say I am almost done with your style swap I need just one thing, that I haven't got yet, and then maybe this weekend or next week it can be sent! :wink2:

bump!! :bleh:

so I am just about ready to send! yay!! :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP! :wink2:

has everyone sent their stuff??...sorry for the people who didn't get a partner, I think after everyone has sent we can close this project, once again, I'm sorry!

But for the people who did not get paired, you could, if you still wanted to do this :) you could swap with someone on the list, or if you know someone who you could swap with you could ask them.....but I am sorry about that! :)

xlaurenx, if you see this could you pm me? I am ready to send when you are!! :wink2:

bye and thanks everyone!