Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cute, Mandi!

And thanks so much! It's funny you should post these today --

I was on the website yesterday, debating whether to

get the Dodgy Holiday shirt in white or black... seeing the black on you,

I think that's what I'll go for! :)

dcdeb

My boyfriend gave me these two shirts a few weeks ago! Just thought I'd share pictures in case you all were interested in purchasing!

l_c4704bde2f43e2ba20ae7941258d26d5.jpg

l_26a11878d3cb11f31fbe773277d810fe.jpg

l_8ce8913e82345200e8587622c0a4710f.jpg

I like both!!

How big do they go?? Do you know??

What's your size?? fi you don't mind asking??:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

let me just say...you are very lucky to have a boyfriend who likes mika! or at least gets u mika stuff...so jealous, whenever i mention mika around any of my friends they start groaning!lol :naughty:

My husband WOULD NEVER get me anything related to MIKA. I had a chance to go to LONDON for his shows this year but he refused to let me go; because it was for MIKA:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Lucy, both are smalls. The Dodgy Holiday one fits just fine, although I think I could have gone a size up on the Lollipop Girl one. It's a little snug, but it's not uncomfortable at all!

musicfreak...actually, my boyfriend loves Mika! He has driven 6 1/2 two times to see Mika with me and he enjoys singing along to Mika songs in the car with me. :) I'm pretty blessed to have him! (The gifts he gives to me are a def perk, I have to admit!)

My husband WOULD NEVER get me anything related to MIKA. I had a chance to go to LONDON for his shows this year but he refused to let me go; because it was for MIKA:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

awww i'm sooo sorry! that would make me so angry, not that i'm married or anythin, but if i ever had the single chance to go, lol i would run away from home! lol, okay maybe i'm not that desperate, but close enough...sadly never gotten the chance to but i will someday, even if he's 90 years old i will meet him!!:naughty:

awww i'm sooo sorry! that would make me so angry, not that i'm married or anythin, but if i ever had the single chance to go, lol i would run away from home! lol, okay maybe i'm not that desperate, but close enough...sadly never gotten the chance to but i will someday, even if he's 90 years old i will meet him!!:naughty:

You will soon!!! Be positive!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Where are you from??

Lucy, both are smalls. The Dodgy Holiday one fits just fine, although I think I could have gone a size up on the Lollipop Girl one. It's a little snug, but it's not uncomfortable at all!

musicfreak...actually, my boyfriend loves Mika! He has driven 6 1/2 two times to see Mika with me and he enjoys singing along to Mika songs in the car with me. :) I'm pretty blessed to have him! (The gifts he gives to me are a def perk, I have to admit!)

man he sounds like the perfect man!! only person who could be better would be mika...lol j/k! of course not... i'm so glad for you!:thumb_yello:

Thank you!! They look pretty cute on you!!!!

Aw, thanks...that's sweet of you! He's a pretty great guy. :)

Just uploaded one more pic, as it didn't upload with the rest of the pics earlier!

l_34d0e96693eee59e13ad59623a9cad32.jpg

I need to get this shirt!! the two shows I attended are listed. OMG :tears: