The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No shes not married but was with boyfriend for ages and they lived at his parents, they split up last year but she still lives there - the "MIL" loves her!!

Aww - thats quite sweet - but Jemma is a lovely lass so I am not

surprised!! :wub2:

Yes...I have one of those stories too....................arghhhh:shocked:

My blood is still boiling!!!! :thumbdown:

No shes not married but was with boyfriend for ages and they lived at his parents, they split up last year but she still lives there - the "MIL" loves her!!

Oh I see!:naughty: Does her boyfiend still live there as well then (sorry for talking about you Jem but you know what we Oldlings are like!)

sorry - yes kath - Boy friend still lives there - last thing I knew was he had a new Girl friend but that she (the new one) didnt know that Jems still live at the hpuse- but wh nthe familt had a christmas party Jem had to go out and they took all the photos down!!

Carri, for some reason I thought you lived down that way, it's about 40 miles down the road.LOL!

There aren't many going from here, to Jems party that is, are there?

sorry - yes kath - Boy friend still lives there - last thing I knew was he had a new Girl friend but that she (the new one) didnt know that Jems still live at the hpuse- but wh nthe familt had a christmas party Jem had to go out and they took all the photos down!!

That does not sound very nice to me :shocked:

Where has weealx gone? :blink:

He is very quiet :sneaky2:

Yeah, I was just wondering..probably asleep in his chair with his pipe hanging off the corner of his mouth :naughty:

Love it :naughty:

Rose - I think she thinks that weealx may turn up (no offence wee alx) and she has never met him before!

indeed as none of us have!

That's okay, I'll be her bodyguard.LOL!

Rose - I think she thinks that weealx may turn up (no offence wee alx) and she has never met him before!

indeed as none of us have!

That's okay, I'll be her bodyguard.LOL!

And he doesn't have a map either, so he won't be able to find the house.