The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I looooove Adam ant - have you read the Biography Laurel - v sad!

ps what is aNTBOX IS IT A SPECIAL ON ,LINE?? hmm soz cl!

No I haven't read it... I've only just started listening to him alot again after watching all the stuff on YT....

I use easynews.com - which is a file sharing protocol site thingy... so not too sure how legal it is - so I don't use it as much as I used too.... I do pay for it though... $10.00 a month and you get to download 20gig for that every month and If you don't use it - it's carried over... ummm have just looked at the site and this is my limit at the moment

You have 215.15 gigabytes (231,014,528,307 bytes) remaining

:roftl: Am so not going to be able to use all that probably in my lifetime let alone this month... :shocked:

It's a good site though as has everything you can think of on it. :thumb_yello:

good evening oldlings....i'm here but i'm not, as i'm waiting for hubby to come home and have dinner.

the kids and i had dinner in a pizzeria so we are ok, but he's still to be fed....

hallo Laurel, Wendi and Carri, i hope to join you later.

tomorrow is vacation here, we remember the liberation from the nazis in 1944.

always a troublesome day...can you imagine there are ppl denying it?

oh god! :shocked:

which day is your liberation day in the uk?

I think thats why I liked it when Mika had that black face paint

on - verrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaa sexy!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I was so far ahead of my time, when i was younger if i got paint on my face, mum would skelp my backside

good evening oldlings....i'm here but i'm not, as i'm waiting for hubby to come home and have dinner.

the kids and i had dinner in a pizzeria so we are ok, but he's still to be fed....

hallo Laurel, Wendi and Carri, i hope to join you later.

tomorrow is vacation here, we remember the liberation from the nazis in 1944.

always a troublesome day...can you imagine there are ppl denying it?

oh god! :shocked:

which day is your liberation day in the uk?

Hi robi

we were never taken, so no need for liberation day, although we have victory europe day amongst others

I have now signed up to facebook, and need people to sign to my friends, i am still trying to find my way round the site,

signed as wee alx, so you will have to look for that or alx wee, all strange to me

Why so early?

I work on the Oven Fresh counter at Morrison's we open at 8.00am and everything has to be cooked and set up by the time we open... means a very early start as have to set up both counters... Pie Shop and Oven Fresh lol.... :shocked:

Can't believe people come into a supermarket at 8.00am and want a cooked chicken - but they do... :(

I work on the Oven Fresh counter at Morrison's we open at 8.00am and everything has to be cooked and set up by the time we open... means a very early start as have to set up both counters... Pie Shop and Oven Fresh lol.... :shocked:

Can't believe people come into a supermarket at 8.00am and want a cooked chicken - but they do... :(

maybe they've been waiting for it all night....:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

sorry....i could not resist!:naughty:

I came, I voted (many times), I'm going (for tonight)

They were having chickens wings in the bar, and you're talking about chickens too:roftl:

Not the sort of chicken I want:wink2:

:shocked: Because I'm a vegetarian - what did you think I

meant?:blush-anim-cl: