The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

Yes, weealx, it is necessary!:naughty:

HI MAMAC,

i was refering to Rose having her cleavage cut off,

i hope your surgery goes well, I had op on knee ligaments during football career, I'm sure you will be fine,:thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, weealx, it is necessary!:naughty:

HI MAMAC,

i hope your surgery goes well, I had op on knee ligaments during football career, I'm sure you will be fine,:thumb_yello:

I'm off to get dinner ready, hope I'm not in too much trouble with great aunt mamaC, back later if i'm allowed by the unoffical mfc, when we are official will I have to be better behaved?

I couldn't even master the recorder, so I won't be joining your band anytime soon.... Oh but I do sing.... average... but it's singing none the less....

:)

At least noone's thrown eggs at me when I've done Karaoke lol

come on, join in, Laurel... :thumb_yello:

HI MAMAC,

I'm off to get dinner ready, hope I'm not in too much trouble with great aunt mamaC, back later if i'm allowed by the unoffical mfc, when we are official will I have to be better behaved?

weealx, you are not in trouble with great aunt mamacatt, but you may be with Wendi or poor Rose! Thanks for your well wishes, it's pretty low key surgery, all should be fine. Hope your ligaments are good today and don't interfere with your sense of rhythm!:thumb_yello:

Have a nice supper, Wendi and weealx. I should go too to do some RL stuff as I'll be on my rear most of tomorrow.LOL... perfect excuse to get MFC fix....heeehehe

they will have you on your feet within 30mins of coming round, quick and easy, then physio. :thumb_yello:

they will have you on your feet within 30mins of coming round, quick and easy, then physio. :thumb_yello:

Party pooper!:sneaky2::roftl:

Patty-

I really hope your surgery goes well, and you take your time to recover properly.

I recommend lots of MFC and bon-bons!

That's more like it! Thanks, Leona!:thumb_yello:

Well, I really must go - CattieGurl needs taxi to get from school to vocal lesson, so see you all later.... or postop tomorrow as I nibble bonbons and, ok weealx, pedal the stationary bike, and visit my MFC friends. :naughty:

Thanks again for all the good wishes! :wub2:

We'd have to buy an MFC Headquarters, in an old block of flats, and do a Changing Rooms type makeover. We could get Ty Pennington in to do it, he likes demolishing things

Then we could put the 30ft picture of Mika in, no problems:naughty:

Rose - I like the way you think!:thumb_yello:

they have said that the job is "on hold". the person who i would be replacing may not be leaving after all :blink: should hear tomorrow. i know you've gone already but goodnight anyway

Pooh - how did you get on?

There I was on my way to work...

Getting into a fight was the farthest thing from my mind...

Wasn't even on the horizon...

I was in a great mood...

And then...

I rear-ended a car.

So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets out of the car...

(and you know how you just get sooo stressed and life-stuff seems to get funny)?

Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it...

He was a DWARF!

He storms over to my car, looks up at me and say's, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

So I looked down at him and say, "Well, which one areyou then?"

And that's when the fight started...

:roftl::

Rose - where has your avatar gone? :shocked:

Perhaps Mika had the copyright!:naughty:

Just going for a mo to shift the laundry around....

I think you are supposed to do the laundry, not just move it from place to place!:naughty:

A work colleague is moving to Kent next week, anyway the place their moving to is alot smaller - so they've given me a whole load of their books that they can't take with them. They're all Fantasy books too - which I completely love. Have 4 bin bags of them.

lol

Am gonna be in my element trying to work out what I'm going to read next.... :)

A work colleague is moving to Kent next week, anyway the place their moving to is alot smaller - so they've given me a whole load of their books that they can't take with them. They're all Fantasy books too - which I completely love. Have 4 bin bags of them.

lol

Am gonna be in my element trying to work out what I'm going to read next.... :)

Hi Laurel - what sort of fantasy books - Lord of the Rings type stuff? Discworld?

Hey y'all! I'm not really here but, I've missed y'all and just had to come on and say HI!! :huglove:

You just can't keep away from us :cheers:

Hi Laurel - what sort of fantasy books - Lord of the Rings type stuff? Discworld?

You just can't keep away from us :cheers:

Yes like LOTR.

Terry Brooks, Raymond E. Feist, David Eddings, Robert Jordan, etc etc etc

Discworld is Terry Pratchett isn't it .... I don't like Terry Pratchett :wink2:

Yes like LOTR.

Terry Brooks, Raymond E. Feist, David Eddings, Robert Jordan, etc etc etc

Discworld is Terry Pratchett isn't it .... I don't like Terry Pratchett :wink2:

I'm just the opposite - I love Terry Pratchett's books. Got put off by the awful paperback covers for years, but once I actually read one I was hooked. Very funny:roftl:

Evening Oldlings :thumb_yello:

How are we all? Just reading this page, looks as though there is quite a bit going on :shocked:

Patty having an operation? Looks like she has gone now but I hope all goes well :thumb_yello:

What has Freddie been up to? :shocked:

Hiya Charlie...how was Vegas? Where did you saty?

I finished work today !!!!:naughty:

I do have some Terry Pratchett books

Just can't really get into them.... maybe I'll persevere abit more with them, well once I'm done with the new lot anyway lol

What swung it for me was the character of Death - the traditional skeleton with scythe - rides terrifying white horse - which he felt should have a name, so he calls it "Binky".

How are we all? Just reading this page, looks as though there is quite a bit going on :shocked:

Patty having an operation? Looks like she has gone now but I hope all goes well :thumb_yello:

Hi Kath - you know more about what's going on than I do, I seem to have missed everything when I read back:naughty:

Evening kath, (daughter of cyber granny),

So how do you feel leaving the old and bringing in the new, I'm sure the new baby will be well versed in LiCM before a week old, your head must be in a daze, so have a large bacardi from everyone of your mfc mates, and no mixers. :thumb_yello:

Evening kath, (daughter of cyber granny),

So how do you feel leaving the old and bringing in the new, I'm sure the new baby will be well versed in LiCM before a week old, your head must be in a daze, so have a large bacardi from everyone of your mfc mates, and no mixers. :thumb_yello:

Hi Alex and Silver..............yes, bit of a strange day really. I have been amazingly spoilt...........the lunch time conversation was very Mika orientated and my gifts included a lovely pic of him in his tartan trews, a large bottle of bacardi and a lovely posh red 'Fossil' watch........what a lucky Oldling! :thumb_yello:

How are you both?

Hi Alex and Silver..............yes, bit of a strange day really. I have been amazingly spoilt...........the lunch time conversation was very Mika orientated and my gifts included a lovely pic of him in his tartan trews, a large bottle of bacardi and a lovely posh red 'Fossil' watch........what a lucky Oldling! :thumb_yello:

How are you both?

Fine thanks, but won't be here much longer.

All prepared for young Tarquin then?

Fine thanks, but won't be here much longer.

All prepared for young Tarquin then?

Don't know about that!:shocked: I now have two and a half days to get myself sorted out...including buying Jakes birthday pressie and celebrating his birthday on Saturday so I am going to be a busy bunny :naughty: