The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

Good to see you here Patty. Hope you start to feel better soon!!!

Coming out of my last anaesthetic I was preaching!!! :shocked:

I went on for about an hour - and can remember none of it!! Maybe

just as well!!! :naughty:

How long will it take before you feel the benefit of the op on your

knee? :flowers2::wub2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, just from 6 to 10.

neck hurt a lot today, I laid down with ice for a few hours,

finally took a pain killer.

now everything is starting to s l o w down, and I'm in the non-stop express line tonight!

oh well.

school is frustrating, speech teacher gave us confusing directions for format of our last speech, then went out of town for a week!

my cat is trying to 'get' the cursor and keeps licking the screen.

I'm putting onm my shoes and eating spray whipped cream right out of the can.

can you handle this level of EXCITEMENT??

Hi Leona!

Whatcha doin for excitement today, dare I ask??:naughty:

Hope your neck is feeling better.

whipped cream can soothe a lot of different hurts!:roftl:

Good to see you here Patty. Hope you start to feel better soon!!!

Coming out of my last anaesthetic I was preaching!!! :shocked:

I went on for about an hour - and can remember none of it!! Maybe

just as well!!! :naughty:

How long will it take before you feel the benefit of the op on your

knee? :flowers2::wub2:

Hi Wendi!!

Now i am very curious - were you preaching Mika-ism, or to the Missionary Man perhaps?! :shocked:

I think my knee is already somewhat better - the surgeon removed a floating foreign body (no passport, can you believe it?:naughty: ), cut out the torn meniscus and scraped off a bunch of arthritis. Hobbling about with crutches for now, and taking the pain meds for the aches and pains, so will know better in a few days, I think, how much good she was able to do.

Hi Leona!

Whatcha doin for excitement today, dare I ask??:naughty:

Hope your neck is feeling better.

whipped cream can soothe a lot of different hurts!:roftl:

Hi Patty!

glad to see you back.

I'm ok, stayed up till 1 am to finish 'Mercy of Thin Air', it was wonderful, made me cry, but in a good way. Quite poignant. I highly recommend it.

I'm going for a walk outside today before work. that's it!

Hi Wendi!!

Now i am very curious - were you preaching Mika-ism, or to the Missionary Man perhaps?! :shocked:

No - this was before Mika happened in my life!! :blush-anim-cl: I was

preaching big chunks out of the bible, quoting chapter and verse!! :shocked:

Hope the pain goes soon - and you notice a big improvement!! :thumb_yello:

Hi Patty!

glad to see you back.

I'm ok, stayed up till 1 am to finish 'Mercy of Thin Air', it was wonderful, made me cry, but in a good way. Quite poignant. I highly recommend it.

Have a nice walk Leona!! Catch you later xx

I think my knee is already somewhat better - the surgeon removed a floating foreign body (no passport, can you believe it?:naughty: ), cut out the torn meniscus and scraped off a bunch of arthritis. Hobbling about with crutches for now, and taking the pain meds for the aches and pains, so will know better in a few days, I think, how much good she was able to do.

I don't think I want to know about bone scraping! Hope you recover quickly from the surgery, Patty

Forget work! Just keep walking Leona:thumb_yello:

Hi Wendi and anyone else around

Hey MamaC, glad the surgery went well. Sounds like what one of my nephews had done to both his knees last year. He's walking a lot better now, but will probably have to have it done again some way down the line to keep his problem from happening again.

Dr Who was brilliant tonight, it had the Ood in tonight.

Hi there Silver - had an exciting day?

Oh yes - could hardly contain myself shopping in Sainsbury's, then an impulsive trip to Homebase to get some gravel. Followed by a wildly exciting peanut butter sandwich for lunch, and then a mad dash round the garden dodging the rain and cold (:badmood: ) Have had to log on here for a rest:sleep_1:

Hi Patty!

glad to see you back.

Have a good walk and don't work too hard, Leona. Who is the author of "Mercy of Thin Air" s'il vous plait?

No - this was before Mika happened in my life!! :blush-anim-cl: I was

preaching big chunks out of the bible, quoting chapter and verse!!

Hope the pain goes soon - and you notice a big improvement!!

Thanks, hun. I can just imagine how your "preaching" may be different post-Mika! :naughty:

I don't think I want to know about bone scraping! Hope you recover quickly from the surgery, Patty

Forget work! Just keep walking Leona:thumb_yello:

Hi Wendi and anyone else around

Thanks Silver! TMI, eh? It's the nurse in me, I guess.:naughty:

Hey MamaC, glad the surgery went well. Sounds like what one of my nephews had done to both his knees last year. He's walking a lot better now, but will probably have to have it done again some way down the line to keep his problem from happening again.

Dr Who was brilliant tonight, it had the Ood in tonight.

Hi Rose! Does Dr. Who do knees? JK- I do know who he is.:thumb_yello: Just enjoyed reading your Munich adventure - thanks for sharing. It's so cool to get the behind-the-scenes stories! :wub2:

What's this about AMP leaving? BTW.:tears:

Oh yes - could hardly contain myself shopping in Sainsbury's, then an impulsive trip to Homebase to get some gravel. Followed by a wildly exciting peanut butter sandwich for lunch, and then a mad dash round the garden dodging the rain and cold (:badmood: ) Have had to log on here for a rest:sleep_1:

:roftl: :roftl: Well - that made me laugh!!!! Spent a fair bit of time

in the smallest room in the house - not sure why - but nothing I ate

I don't think!! Needed cheered up!!! :thumb_yello:

The rain still following you about, silver? :thumbdown:

:roftl: :roftl: Well - that made me laugh!!!! Spent a fair bit of time

in the smallest room in the house - not sure why - but nothing I ate

I don't think!! Needed cheered up!!! :thumb_yello:

Tomorrow I'm building up to doing some housework., don't want to say it too loud or everyone will get excited.:cool:

Evening everyone :thumb_yello:

Deb that is a MASSIVE job! :shocked: Yes, it has to be said that tiles in the bedroom is somewhat odd in the UK but it has to be said, they are nice titles and you are right, it is pretty low maitenance :naughty:

Great to see Patty back :thumb_yello: Hope all continues to go well.

Have now forgotten what else I was going to say, I knew not doing muliquote was a mistake :naughty:

Evening everyone :thumb_yello:

Deb that is a MASSIVE job! :shocked: Yes, it has to be said that tiles in the bedroom is somewhat odd in the UK but it has to be said, they are nice titles and you are right, it is pretty low maitenance :naughty:

Great to see Patty back :thumb_yello: Hope all continues to go well.

Have now forgotten what else I was going to say, I knew not doing muliquote was a mistake :naughty:

Just scroll down when you are typing your reply - you will see the previous

12 posts!! :wink2:

Hi guys, just caught up with everything I missed after I went... :wink2:

Was coming through the warehouse where I work, with yet another crate of Sausage Rolls - when I suddenly heard Relax (Take It Easy) :shocked:

They never play Mika at my store ever.... :boxed:

Or not that I've ever heard anyway... Of course I took an awful long time coming back through the warehouse because of it..... you try dancing with a huge crate in your arms... I got some odd looks I tell you :roftl:

Feel like posting a pic now as I've seen some nice ones when I was catching up... :blush-anim-cl:

MIKA16.jpg

I have that pic as a fridge magnet... I get really distracted when I'm trying to make a cup of tea and need milk :wub2:

He's wearing my favourite jacket of his... I really like that coat on him.

Anyway hope everyone's OK this evening, have done absolutely nothing since I got home (well apart from watching Doctor Who - but I can't miss David can I)

I MQ all the messages I want to respond to, then forget what I was going to respond with, so usually end up just saying Hi.

Has young Tarquin got an official name yet?