Hello, This is joey from HongKong

joey816

Hello every mika-lovers, I'm so glad to meet you guys here.

Just wanna to share with you how I met Mika. I watched a game show on TV one day. A game just played lollipop as the background music, and I was totally impressed by the song. But as I don't know the name of the song, and I just got certain wordings like "love get you down" etc. I spent several months for searching the song, then Mika finally get into my life.

I had never loved an artist as this much, I am totally got crazy with Mika. He is so talented and cute.

Don't you guys think Mika would visit this forum? I just want to let him know there is someone who love him very much (even far away as in Asia).

Hope I can involve more in this forum in the future and share to you guys with Mika's news from Asia.

Sorry for my bad English if I didn't express well.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!! Welcome to this nuthouse we call home:naughty: Yes, we have evidence Mika at least used to visit the forum (and I'm sure he peeps in now and again). But what's more important: you'll make some really good friends here and have the time of your life, I can assure you this much!

Hi Joey, welcome to the club and for the record I think your English is pretty good. If you ever have questions about it I am sure anyone here would be more than happy to help you.