Catchy tunes

iadoremika

Catchy songs. They get stuck in our minds and the make us sing and hum along to them. Whether it's the artist who sings it, the lyrics themselves...whatever the case may be...there are always those tunes that get stuck in our heads.

So the basic idea for this thread is this...

You post songs that...

- you or other people you know, have gotten stuck in their heads (and if you want, your experiences when the song wouldn't leave your mind:roftl: )

- you have made people get in their heads

-...or whatever else you have to contribute about catchy songs and tunes that get stuck in your head

This has happened to me many time. So I'll start off with one...

In one of my classes a little while ago I had the part of "Relax (Take It Easy)" stuck in my head. You know, the part where he sings, "It's as if I'm scared. It's as if I'm terrified. It's as if I'm scared. It's as if I'm playing with fire..."

ENJOY:thumb_yello:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me and my 2 cousins were really tired and the one sang that 'stars in your eyes' song.... so we started singing it... then we went to eat and my one cousins brothers came in and we sang it to them so we all ended up walking out the kitchen singing it lol

haha, i heard bodies without organs the other day for the first time and it was lay your love on me......and i looked up the lyrics and they are really funny so i learnt them....had it in my head since and also downloaded the other songs from youtube...:thumb_yello:

also all mikas songs i get stuck in me head!

My brother's into club dance music at the moment, so recently I've had this blasted danced-up cover version of Supertramp's 'The Logical Song' stuck in my head a lot...

I've also had various Kraftwerk songs stuck in my head at different times, so I'd walk around singing them, causing my mum to get them stuck in her head too :naughty:

haha, i heard bodies without organs the other day for the first time and it was lay your love on me......and i looked up the lyrics and they are really funny so i learnt them....had it in my head since and also downloaded the other songs from youtube...:thumb_yello:

also all mikas songs i get stuck in me head!

When I heard Sunshine in the rain I couldn't stop of hear it that's a good song

I tend to have songs stuck in my head a lot :roftl: and i have a habit of constantly humming them, this drives everyone around me totally mad, im always getting told off!

This has happened to me many time. So I'll start off with one...

In one of my classes a little while ago I had the part of "Relax (Take It Easy)" stuck in my head. You know, the part where he sings, "It's as if I'm scared. It's as if I'm terrified. It's as if I'm scared. It's as if I'm playing with fire..."

I've had that exact bit stuck in my head all day!!! WEIRD

now, i'm NOT a fan of country music at all... but this song got me!

i was checking out people's myspace pages, and this song came on.

it is sooooooo dam catchy that you can't get it out of your head.

i made other people listen to it & they are just as hooked.

within 5 min, you know the lyrics & cant help but to sing along!

the song's name is "i like trucks" by kendel carson

enjoy... now you will have it in your head for the rest of the day!! :roftl: :roftl:

Everytime I hear Under Pressure I have it stuck in my head for weeks. Oh, and The Final Countdown is a killer. :roftl:

"The Final Countdown" IS a killer...especially when I get the, "do do do...do do do do do...do do do...do do do do do" part in my head!!!

when i was in paris visiting my sister the whole week i was there we both could not stop singing bleeding love :shocked: IT WAS SO F-ING ANNOYING! it wasnt even the whole song it was just the line :"you cut me open and i keep bleeding i keep keep bleeding love keep bleeding keep keep bleeding love":sneaky2: SO ANNOYING we just sang it over and over again hahaha

when i was in paris visiting my sister the whole week i was there we both could not stop singing bleeding love :shocked: IT WAS SO F-ING ANNOYING! it wasnt even the whole song it was just the line :"you cut me open and i keep bleeding i keep keep bleeding love keep bleeding keep keep bleeding love":sneaky2: SO ANNOYING we just sang it over and over again hahaha

That happens to me sometimes too...

Well.. right now i've got Heartbeat by Scouting For Girls stuck in my head!! I dont like it much but it is so catchy..

I know what you mean. Sometimes there are songs that I can't stand but they get stuck in my head. Like that Jonas Brother's song, "when you look me in they eyes"...or something like that...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Those darn Jonas Brothers! I don't even listen to their music but I've managed to get one of their songs stuck in my head right now. I don't even know what the title is and it seems that only one line of the song is going through my head...over and over and over!

It happened the same to me with that part of the song.:boxed:

"Woman you're so beautiful" from Felix & Arty (Roger Taylor and his son) got stuck in my head for months, but it was nice...:roftl: Nice catchy song.:thumb_yello: