Mika Smile Like Jim Carey???

Hevthehampster

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they have a different mouth shape, thank God LMAO. I don't wish to fancy a Jim Carrey look-a-like thanks :thumb_yello:

well actually it was my brother who pointed it out and i was like :shocked: lmfao!!!!!so i thought it would be a laugh to post it on here to see what other mfcers thought.....hehe

well actually it was my brother who pointed it out and i was like :shocked: lmfao!!!!!so i thought it would be a laugh to post it on here to see what other mfcers thought.....hehe

OMG I remember like ages ago, my brother saw a picture of mika on my computer and said he thaught he looked like Jim Carey! Maybe its a brother thing.

I always had something stuck in my head like "God, sometimes he looks a bit like Jim Carrey..."

though Jim is indeed older and he's quite mental. I've just seen a video of him celebrating the arrival of 2000 :roftl: I don't know if anyone here has seen it, but he was absolutely acting crazy :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

I always had something stuck in my head like "God, sometimes he looks a bit like Jim Carrey..."

though Jim is indeed older and he's quite mental. I've just seen a video of him celebrating the arrival of 2000 :roftl: I don't know if anyone here has seen it, but he was absolutely acting crazy :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

i havent seen it - do you have a link?

yes he is quite mental - and your saying mika isnt - especially when he bashes trash cans?????:roftl:

i havent seen it - do you have a link?

yes he is quite mental - and your saying mika isnt - especially when he bashes trash cans?????:roftl:

no, no, i just didn't say Mika was because i didn't want to offend anyone :roftl: :roftl: i just mean Carrey is more mental :naughty::roftl:

does he bash trash cans??? really??? :roftl: lol, maybe i was wrong?? :roftl:

but really, who's not mental? XD Wait, I'll look for a link! he was indescribably mad. He ripped of his shirt and he had a 2000 sign on his back, and he ran off the studio stage outside and he ran to a taxi and jumped on it or what, i don't remember the rest... XDD

no, no, i just didn't say Mika was because i didn't want to offend anyone :roftl: :roftl: i just mean Carrey is more mental :naughty::roftl:

does he bash trash cans??? really??? :roftl: lol, maybe i was wrong?? :roftl:

but really, who's not mental? XD Wait, I'll look for a link! he was indescribably mad. He ripped of his shirt and he had a 2000 sign on his back, and he ran off the studio stage outside and he ran to a taxi and jumped on it or what, i don't remember the rest... XDD

you on about jim carey here?????

omg!! i found a picture that looks just like him! its around his yoga posing pics!

heh

HE HAS THE SAME FACE IN THAT PIC!

how about we do :

Indiana MIKA

and the Tour of Doom

hehe

saw preview of Indiana Jones yesterday!

hehe