What song are you listening to? (part 7)

THE KOOKS!!

i finally bought their new album!!

love it all - the kooks :thumb_yello:

i love the kooks! what's your favorite of their songs??:)

the album is really good :thumb_yello:

I can't choose a favourite song they're all good :)

do you have a favourite the kooks song?

Always where I need to be - The Kooks :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think i could choose either...loving always where i need to be at the mo but i love naive too:) have u ever heard lily allens version of naive?? it's really good:thumb_yello:

no, never heard it, is it on youtube?

the only lonely one - Mika

happy ending-i'm meant to be writing my presentation on it but instead i'm just listening:)

:naughty:

Do you have a presentation on Happy ending?

The lily allen version is good, but I prefer the original version of naive

Ring ring -Mika!!!!

ya i prefer the original too but i still think she does a good job! ya i'm studying music in college and have to do a presentation on the relationship between sound and vision so i decided why not do it on one of Mika's videos:) my presentation is on wednesday though and as u can see i'm not getting much done!!!!:shocked:

grace kelly:)

ya i prefer the original too but i still think she does a good job! ya i'm studying music in college and have to do a presentation on the relationship between sound and vision so i decided why not do it on one of Mika's videos:) my presentation is on wednesday though and as u can see i'm not getting much done!!!!:shocked:

grace kelly:)

good choice! :) Good luck with your presentation! I'm sure it will be good :thumb_yello:

Stormy weather - The Kooks

any other world live in bologna:) i love when he laughs coz the crowd are singing it back to him he's so adorable:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I love live versions of mikasongs! And I love it when he laughs, oh yes he's adorable :wub2:

Tick of time -The Kooks