Everybody HAS to Love Today!

CazGirl

*sigh*

okay, so I, including others, have noticed a bit of a ... damper on the MFC, due to waiting for the officialness, lack of Mika news, server problems...

I know everyone has their own reasons for being a fan on this forum and they're perfectly entitled to, but I personally get a sense that we are also here for each other...correct me if I am wrong, please.

The MFC has been pretty much dead recently and it makes me sad...this was once a happy, bouncy and lively place. I mean okay, yeah, I know it's also had it's dark times in the past due to conflicts (although most weren't nasty or personal, but just disagreements on issues) but I feel that this is WORSE.

There's just no-one here. It's empty. It's like we were once stuck on a desert island and we were willing to help each other, but now there's only a few people left in this vast, empty, dark space. That's MY interpretation anyway...

But I believe that we should be in this together. Isn't this the time when we should interact the most? I know we can only do so much speculating, and I know waiting for the official news now feels like a "boring task" but we can still TALK to each other on here...keep the forum alive...we're all friends aren't we? Surely we've created friendships from around the globe? I'm pretty sure we're just going through a phase and that it will pass but I don't want us to lose the connection we had.

Okay...I know my title sounds like a commandment lol but I meant it in a fun and child-like way. Everyone has a right to express their personal thoughts/feelings on the matter, everyone has a right to be sad and/or angry. I too am peeved off at how long it's taking to receive an official announcement but moaning isn't going to make it come faster is it.

Come on guys, this time is important too! Let's keep the love pumping!

Everybody's gonna love today, share a little bit of love..!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of things to say but I’m not so fast in writing in English but I’ll give it a try!:wink2:

You have so many good points.

Sometimes I worry a little with what’s going to happen to this fan club. I know it’s a quiet time when Mika doesn’t make any noise but I think this waiting for an announcement that we actually are official is taking way to long time and it causes irritation.

It’s sad to have to wait so long time and absolutely nothing is happening; they just have to make a small recognition to show us that they are at least thinking of us!:blink:

And CazGirl you are doing a great job both with your funny stories and with this attempt to help us stay in a good mod. Thank you!:thumb_yello:

I have a lot of things to say but I’m not so fast in writing in English but I’ll give it a try!:wink2:

You have so many good points.

Sometimes I worry a little with what’s going to happen to this fan club. I know it’s a quiet time when Mika doesn’t make any noise but I think this waiting for an announcement that we actually are official is taking way to long time and it causes irritation.

It’s sad to have to wait so long time and absolutely nothing is happening; they just have to make a small recognition to show us that they are at least thinking of us!:blink:

And CazGirl you are doing a great job both with your funny stories and with this attempt to help us stay in a good mod. Thank you!:thumb_yello:

that was such an adorable post. :huglove:

*sigh*

okay, so I, including others, have noticed a bit of a ... damper on the MFC, due to waiting for the officialness, lack of Mika news, server problems...

I know everyone has their own reasons for being a fan on this forum and they're perfectly entitled to, but I personally get a sense that we are also here for each other...correct me if I am wrong, please.

The MFC has been pretty much dead recently and it makes me sad...this was once a happy, bouncy and lively place. I mean okay, yeah, I know it's also had it's dark times in the past due to conflicts (although most weren't nasty or personal, but just disagreements on issues) but I feel that this is WORSE.

There's just no-one here. It's empty. It's like we were once stuck on a desert island and we were willing to help each other, but now there's only a few people left in this vast, empty, dark space. That's MY interpretation anyway...

But I believe that we should be in this together. Isn't this the time when we should interact the most? I know we can only do so much speculating, and I know waiting for the official news now feels like a "boring task" but we can still TALK to each other on here...keep the forum alive...we're all friends aren't we? Surely we've created friendships from around the globe? I'm pretty sure we're just going through a phase and that it will pass but I don't want us to lose the connection we had.

Okay...I know my title sounds like a commandment lol but I meant it in a fun and child-like way. Everyone has a right to express their personal thoughts/feelings on the matter, everyone has a right to be sad and/or angry. I too am peeved off at how long it's taking to receive an official announcement but moaning isn't going to make it come faster is it.

Come on guys, this time is important too! Let's keep the love pumping!

Everybody's gonna love today, share a little bit of love..!

such a good point.

i completeley agree,and that's why i am still here:thumb_yello: (it's 2 am in here and i had to go to work tomorrow :()

such a good point.

i completeley agree,and that's why i am still here:thumb_yello: (it's 2 am in here and i had to go to work tomorrow :()

it's midnight here and i have to wake up at about half past 6 :roftl:

and Mika thinks he has it bad on tour LMFAO! He needs to deal with addiction! xDDD

I don't feel like loving today at all, I was ok and pleased to get back on MFC at first tonight cos my wireless router broke and i had to find out the problem then fix it etc etc blah blah boring, but it's not been much fun on MFC tonight I feel like I have wasted my time but hey...that's life.

It's official! No-one cares! :yay::insane:

Oh, I care... I'm just trying to deal with making dinner (it's 7 p.m. here)

and carpet installers who have been here since 7:30 this morning and

keeping up on other threads and MSN... my multi-tasking skill has its limits! :naughty:

But yes, we are here and need to keep things moving along, keep the

community that we've started as thriving as it ever was :thumb_yello:

I'm here. :biggrin2:

dcdeb

Oh, I care... I'm just trying to deal with making dinner (it's 7 p.m. here)

and carpet installers who have been here since 7:30 this morning and

keeping up on other threads and MSN... my multi-tasking skill has its limits! :naughty:

But yes, we are here and need to keep things moving along, keep the

community that we've started as thriving as it ever was :thumb_yello:

I'm here. :biggrin2:

dcdeb

And I'm staying! :biggrin2:

who's with me?! WEEEE SHAAAALL....WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!

I don't feel like loving today at all, I was ok and pleased to get back on MFC at first tonight cos my wireless router broke and i had to find out the problem then fix it etc etc blah blah boring, but it's not been much fun on MFC tonight I feel like I have wasted my time but hey...that's life.

Sparkly! First of all, you're doing my eyes and my head in with this

invisible ink! Do you know how old I am??? :naughty:

Secondly, are you serious? Wasted your time? :(

I'm sorry to hear that. How can we make it up to you?

dcdeb

I think it's just a phase, hopefully it'll be over soon and people will see the excitement again in the MFC. Even I recently have been not bothered to post as much, but I'm still hooked on this site. And with Mika having a break and all and nothing 'new' to be talking about, I guess people aren't gonna come on here as much. It'll be alive again in summer, when he's performing, and more people don't need to think about work or school, woo hoo! :punk:

well... it's a mika forum... i don't think it's an unusual or surprising thing if people are less active when there is no mika activity... and honestly, it can't be wrong to take a break and go back to "real life" from time to time...

about friendships and so on, there are other ways to communicate than the forum, and what we have to say to each other may not suit a public forum, because it's personal, and you don't want people you don't really know and random people browsing the internet to know about it... which leads us back to the "no mika activity - no forum activity" (or "less").

or maybe i am breaking another one of your dreams ? and if so i'm sorry.

The MFC is the first online community I've ever joined and I only started posting after a while because I noticed how much fun people were having.

I think it's really nice to see how we interact, regardless of age/gender etc.

I did expect the MFC to become a little less lively, since we don't see much of Mika now he's not performing or doing interviews.

I do think you are right when you're saying we're in this together. It's up to us to keep it alive.

But I don't think it's a sign the MFC is "dying" or something. Maybe just hibernating :wink2: Seriously now, I think it's just a natural flow (don't know if that's a proper expression in english). And I still like being here, reading and chatting and drool a littlein the mikagasmic thread.

well... it's a mika forum... i don't think it's an unusual or surprising thing if people are less active when there is no mika activity... and honestly, it can't be wrong to take a break and go back to "real life" from time to time...

about friendships and so on, there are other ways to communicate than the forum, and what we have to say to each other may not suit a public forum, because it's personal, and you don't want people you don't really know and random people browsing the internet to know about it... which leads us back to the "no mika activity - no forum activity" (or "less").

or maybe i am breaking another one of your dreams ? and if so i'm sorry.

lol no i understand what you're saying Yop and I agree. Ofcourse there's MySpace or Facebook, e-mail, msn and/or numbers, but not everyone has those. I think it's nice when a GROUP of people - not just a two way conversation - connect with each other. You know, like the language threads or the bar thread or the girl's thread etc...

Oh Sparkly!

Have you run out of ink or something!:roftl:

I have also been struggling with my wireless today, for about 4 hours.

I was stupid enough to chance to another delivering company and had to literally force them to help me in the end.:naughty:

Could't be without the connection you know!:wink2:

But now it's all good!

lovely post Caz!

you`re right..

for example in the argentinean thread on holidays we post like mad people!

one thread in 14 days!

but now is quiet because everybody start studing at school or collage so we don`t have much time now...

but the lack of news became this a little more boring..

i love the mfc! i became adicted in june!

i think when mika start touring or we have more news about his new album we are going to post more

Oh Sparkly!

Have you run out of ink or something!:roftl:

I have also been struggling with my wireless today, for about 4 hours.

I was stupid enough to chance to another delivering company and had to literally force them to help me in the end.:naughty:

Could't be without the connection you know!:wink2:

But now it's all good!

no I just decided I might as well just whisper today :naughty:but then I got bored of that and broke my silence

I've been taking a bit of a break from the MFC. I still come on every day, but I don't stay for hours like I used to. I just can't seem to justify reading about something random when I have loved ones surrounding my life that are in need of my attention.

I'm not sure I'm the type to make a big announcement to say I'm going to be away - because God knows, I'll probably be back a day or two later, lurking. :naughty:

They say "absence makes the heart grow fonder" and in my spin class the other day, the instructor played "Relax" as the last song and I was overwhelmed with happiness. Because its been almost 2 months I think since I played LICM and really listened to it. It conjured up images of all the amazing times I've had watching Mika, going to Mika gigs and being among MFCers in RL and online.

MFC will always have a special place in my heart. Even after the novelty wears off.:wub2:

Well, we also have to keep in mind that everything at the Mika camp is slow right now. Mika isn't touring...so of course things are goingo to die down a little. I'm sure when he does more dates or when news about the new record, this place will be bumping again.