The Waving Game

iadoremika

Here's the basic idea (and it may require a bit of self-confidence, as some people may find it weird waving to people they don't know):

You wave at strangers in the street, driving etc and see how many people acknowledge you back (this means that the person has to wave back, nod their head towards you, smile with a nod in your direction etc)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and remember to wave at people tomorrow :biggrin2:

Cool!!!

mmmmm... i don't know if i can do this:roftl:

i am a little bit shy personally:blush-anim-cl:

but i promise, i'm gonna try at least once:wink2:

Awww...thanks:thumb_yello:

mmmmm... i don't know if i can do this:roftl:

i am a little bit shy personally:blush-anim-cl:

but i promise, i'm gonna try at least once:wink2:

It's not like you have to talk to them.. you'll probably never see them again and if you do they won't remember you :bleh:

This brought back memories of one of my school trips. It was hilarious to see some people's reactions. It was such a long time ago now. I think we must have been in elementary school. I would like to try it again though. It is so much better when you're with a group of people though. A whole lot less awkward I think.

This brought back memories of one of my school trips. It was hilarious to see some people's reactions. It was such a long time ago now. I think we must have been in elementary school. I would like to try it again though. It is so much better when you're with a group of people though. A whole lot less awkward I think.

He he...and you have a lot more chances for people to wave back:naughty:

:naughty:

i loved school...

We did the waving challenge all the way to Austria on the ski trip, loads of people waved back!

and well, this is not really waving, but on a school trip, we ripped a page out of a kids book and wrote on it "help! we've been kidnapped!" and held it up at the back window....

Whenever we stopped at the traffic lights, we'd look at peoples reactions.... that was a good day.....

I do this with my friends all the time :roftl: It's so funny to see how people react. Sometimes I act like they are my best friends even though I've never seen them before, I just walk up to them and go: Hiii!! Nice to see you again, how are you?! :biggrin2: And the are like: WTF. :blink::roftl:

We went somewhere with school once, and we were all in a bus, and we made a HELP!-sign and held it in front of the window, and all the people that were driving past our bus started pointing at us and laughing :naughty::roftl:

I do this with my friends all the time :roftl: It's so funny to see how people react. Sometimes I act like they are my best friends even though I've never seen them before, I just walk up to them and go: Hiii!! Nice to see you again, how are you?! :biggrin2: And the are like: WTF. :blink::roftl:

We used to do that too!

I wouldnt dare do it in my city any more though in fear of being beaten up... it's terrible.

We did the thing with the help sign too - its so funny! :lol3:

• 7 months later...
Here's the basic idea (and it may require a bit of self-confidence, as some people may find it weird waving to people they don't know):

You wave at strangers in the street, driving etc and see how many people acknowledge you back (this means that the person has to wave back, nod their head towards you, smile with a nod in your direction etc)

i love doing that! lol. my friends always tell me to go up to random ppl and do something to them, then when im about to they wont let me because they dont want me to embarrass myself xD

• 1 year later...