Do You Wanna online exclusive from Rove Live: http://www.rovedaily.com.au/video.htm (go "Just Added" > "Kooks - Do You Wanna(obviously)")

I have a radio interview + acoustic Mr Maker + MGMT Kids cover, did you want it Cintia/anyone else?

I guess .. hmm, Petra, could you upload it tomorrow? I should have uploaded it instead of msning it to everyone :doh:

Of course my dear :wub2:. *goes to upload*

Here we are: (this is illegal, right?)

Interview Part 1

Interview Part 2

Kids Cover

Mr Maker Acoustic

and just because I came across it on my USB:

Roxanne

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to spam the thread - honour and credits go to Bianca for sending me the link :wub2:

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/breakfast/blog/s2349977.htm

A KOOKy few weeks ahead

29 August 2008

Well, today Robbie Marieke and the Doctor checked out for 2 weeks, and I'm still here hosing everything down for the sweet gorgeous Gaby Brown, who'll be waking you up from Monday.

It was a pretty fun morning. I always like Fridays because of the Like a Version guests, and the Employee of the Week (Dools will just *never* win that one) and of course the funtastic Friday F***wit.

So the best news: We can now have the Like a Version cover part up for you to listen to again - on demand. YAY! If you missed The Kooks this morning, you can listen to it again and again!

They were really nice boys! Luke and Hugh from the band played MGMT's song 'Kids' and it sounded GREAT!

20080829_thekooks2_400.jpg

Robbie, Luke, Marieke and Hugh are giving you the thumbs up for relistening to the Kooks cover of MGMT!

Yeah... just a little bit... I've got pretty much everything.. there's lots of chocolates and lollies and stuff in there...

and a few things I took out of the last one...

Oh, and would you like to try some rum? :das:

*is up for everything* :das:

I havent got anything yet :crybaby:. Ana & I saw something in Brighton on Saturday but then we didnt buy it :crybaby:. But I have a few ideas... hehe. I just need to find a box :blink:.

Of course my dear . *goes to upload*

Here we are: (this is illegal, right?)

Interview Part 1

Interview Part 2

Kids Cover

Mr Maker Acoustic

and just because I came across it on my USB:

Roxanne

:bow::naughty:

Just to spam the thread - honour and credits go to Bianca for sending me the link

Credit really goes to my friend who sent me the link :naughty:

And hold your horses Tegan! I haven't sent my MM to Petra yet! :roftl:

But... but...

Alright, fine... :sneaky2:

Oh, I need your address again... I lost it :doh:

Girls, I shall love you and leave you.. with rocky road sundae! (I've been spamming hte forum with it! :naughty:)

RockyRoad.jpg

Night all!

It has horns! :naughty:

Wait, me? My address? *goes to pm* :rolls_eyes:

But... but...

Alright, fine... :sneaky2:

Oh, I need your address again... I lost it :doh:

Girls, I shall love you and leave you.. with rocky road sundae! (I've been spamming hte forum with it! :naughty:)

RockyRoad.jpg

Night all!

( :drool: ) x100

:crybaby: THINK OF US AND GIVE US A FULL REVIEW!!!!!! :crybaby:

Tell us that you will, please!!!!! :crybaby:

We're sure we'll have a huge review to tell about.:thumb_yello: Going to Vampire Weekend on Wednesday and that is at the pagaent also. The pagaent said that you can bring in non flashing camera so we will bring one to Vampire Weekend and The Kooks. Since The Kooks will also be at Vintage Vinyl, you can take all the pics you want. We saw The Ting Tings there not to long ago and we were in the first row. Got great pics and they signed our LP. They were about 3 feet away from us. It was great. So will definetly put up a review.

Hey guys, got some lovely info for you - but it may have already been posted.

Theres a site called band-stand that does street teaming work for bands who sign up.

Most of you would have seen the links to weird and wonderful things in mine and pinkunicorn123's signatures.

The way it works is they give you links and image codes for various things, each click of them gives you points - the more clicks you get, the higher up the ranks you go. The top people then get prizes and win various things related to the band they are promoting

Well this morning i got an email from them. There is a new link for the kooks.

The top 25 point scored people win a ticket for them and a friend to go and see the kooks live in london on the 18th at the apple store.

Sounds good right?

It gets better.

There are currently only 10 people who have any points for the kooks

Thats 15 more places - one click of a link will get you tickets at this rate!

So if you want in, here the link - fill out the info and start earning those points

http://www.band-stand.net/clicks/318/1460

p.s. even if you arent from the uk, you can still flog them on ebay. They do other comps to win kooks merchandise also - so even if you cant use the prize this time - its still worth joining :)

We're sure we'll have a huge review to tell about.:thumb_yello: Going to Vampire Weekend

on Wednesday and that is at the pagaent also. The pagaent said that you can bring in non

flashing camera so we will bring one to Vampire Weekend and The Kooks. Since The Kooks

will also be at Vintage Vinyl, you can take all the pics you want. We saw The Ting Tings

there not to long ago and we were in the first row. Got great pics and they signed our LP.

They were about 3 feet away from us. It was great. So will definetly put up a review.

:woot_jump:!!!!!

1418212617a7358264011l.jpg

I thought I might have the time to uploasd my stuff from V but it seems I have to do it later.