Are these Dan's pictures? :blink: Could that be?

I have another one:

default1.jpg

Someone should rip these shoes/clothes off Hugh & the shoes off Luke and then send them shopping with... well, ANYONE. I will be occupied ripping the clothes off Paul, too :das:.

Edited by Petra

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what? I found out it took the boys 5 months from stopping touring to record Konk to releasing Konk/touring again, with surprise shows during the break.

I doubt Mika will even have any album news before they release their next albuma nd are touring again *hmph*

n776412179_1142073_123.jpg

n776412179_1142074_419.jpg

n776412179_1142070_9162.jpg

n776412179_1142071_9483.jpg

n776412179_1142072_9761.jpg

n776412179_1142094_27.jpg

OMG do we love The Kooks, like so much! Love Luke's glasses in the first one and Paul is just :wub2:

I know these two though! No reason not to unquotequote them

Me too, but I like them :naughty:

Most awesome pictures ever!

Haha! I hadnt seen it in that size so far!

Oh, I've never seen it before - I LOVE IT! (obviously :naughty:)

Are these Dan's pictures? Could that be?

Hmm, I don't know, I found them on a Paul Garred facebook group "Paul Garred fills the hole in my soul" or smth. I don't think Dan made it :naughty:

I have another one:

default1.jpg

Someone should rip these shoes/clothes off Hugh & the shoes off Luke and then send them shopping with... well, ANYONE. I will be occupied ripping the clothes off Paul, too

*agrees*

*volunteers*

From The Kook's Myspace blog:

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Kooks star in "Rockville, CA"

The Kooks are going to be performing 'Do You Wanna?' in an episode of "Rockville, CA", a contemporary, music-themed romantic comedy set in a fictional rock club in Los Angeles and debuting March 17 on TheWB.com.

"Rockville, CA" is the latest show from Josh Schwartz (producer of Gossip Girl and The O.C.) and Alexandra Patsavas (Twilight,Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy).

This is awesome!:punk:

The Kooks are going to be performing 'Do You Wanna?' in an episode of "Rockville, CA", a contemporary, music-themed romantic comedy set in a fictional rock club in Los Angeles and debuting March 17 on TheWB.com.

"Rockville, CA" is the latest show from Josh Schwartz (producer of Gossip Girl and The O.C.) and Alexandra Patsavas (Twilight,Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy).

Hmm. At first I thought this was brilliant news, but now I wonder how they got the part :blink:

The Kooks in Japanese newspaper.

img017.jpg

Sounds interesting :naughty: - what does it say? :wub2:

Btw, news from the latest NME:

(It also explains where Adam went - he is in Max's new band :smth:. Traitor :naughty:)

thethirdmanNME.jpg

(A ****ing 16 date UK tour. :stretcher:)

Edited by Petra

wooow!!! :shocked:

The Kooks in Japanese newspaper.

img017.jpg

I still can't see this pic :sneaky2:EDIT: Now I can :woot_jump:

Btw, news from the latest NME:

(It also explains where Adam went - he is in Max's new band :smth:. Traitor)

thethirdmanNME.jpg

(A ****ing 16 date UK tour. )

Woow!!!!!:shocked: I like Adam!! I would see them because of Adam :naughty: I miss Adam.

The Kaiser Chiefs wil be playing this, too - I just read it. Seems that they grabbed the best bits of British music :das: - isn't Rod Thomas going to the US in March as well? :wub2:

The Kaiser Chiefs wil be playing this, too - I just read it. Seems that they grabbed the best bits of British music :das: - isn't Rod Thomas going to the US in March as well? :wub2:

He's going to Texas :naughty:

*wonders how much of a donation Rod would expect to play in my living room*

Guess what? I found out it took the boys 5 months from stopping touring to record Konk to releasing Konk/touring again, with surprise shows during the break.

I doubt Mika will even have any album news before they release their next albuma nd are touring again *hmph*

n776412179_1142073_123.jpg

n776412179_1142074_419.jpg

n776412179_1142071_9483.jpg

n776412179_1142072_9761.jpg

n776412179_1142094_27.jpgn776412179_802414_2821.jpg

*is randomly stalking this thread*

OMG! That one where they're on that red circle couch-thing...IS THAT CHATEAU FRONTENAC? BECAUSE IF IT IS I HAVE SAT EXACTLY THERE!

*is randomly stalking this thread*

OMG! That one where they're on that red circle couch-thing...IS THAT CHATEAU FRONTENAC? BECAUSE IF IT IS I HAVE SAT EXACTLY THERE!

ER!!!! Sure, just random stalking :das:

I have no idea, I got those pictures from the "Paul Garred fills the hole in my soul" facebook group and there were no captions :roftl: But if you say it is Chateau Frontenac then I do not doubt that it is Chateau Frontenac. *fangirls you for sitting exactly where Paul and Luke and that-guy-that-Petra-thinks-she-recognises-from-somewhere have sat*

THANK YOU TOMOMI! Awww! That video is so cute! And I can't believe Luke is actually smiling. People should make him dance randomly more often :cheerful_h4h:

Here are some screenshots from Tomomi's video:

1aClipboard01.jpg

Do I spy Luke smiling AGAIN?

2Clipboard07.jpg

*dancey dancey dance*

3Clipboard08.jpg

*dance dancey dance dance*

Clipboard04-1.jpg

"Oh right"

Clipboard11.jpg

"We're the Kooks!"

Oh my god.

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/musicnews/s2461518.htm

The Kooks play Tassie food market

line_515.gif

UK indie kids The Kooks played a bunch of shows in Australia over New Years.

Luke and Hugh told triple j's Scott Dooley that they even managed to fit in an impromptu gig on New Year's Eve at a food market in Tasmania.

"There was like a set up already and we just got up on stage and played some covers. Yeah the guy let us play, there was about twenty people there. It was amazing."

The band were is Tassie for the Falls Festival.

Triple j recorded their set at the Lorne VIC Festival and you'll hear it Live At The Wireless in coming weeks.

You can check out pics from their set as well as all the other Falls acts at our gallery.

Oh my god.

That is ridiculous and unfair. :naughty: Where are the videos of this spontaneous event? *goes to search*

And Tanya, do you know what Live At The Wireless is? :naughty:

Okay so they had some pictures from Sunset Sounds too:

Clipboard05sssssssssssssssssss.jpg

Clipboard06ssssssssssssssss.jpg

Clipboard07ddddddddddddddddd.jpg

Clipboard08-1.jpg

And sorry for being completely off topic (psht, well, it's on the topic of completely awesome bands still), how awesome are the Grates and Faker?

Clipboard09ddddddddddddddd.jpg

Clipboard04fddddddddddddddddd.jpg

She has a broken leg and she is still the coolest person ever.