• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU TOMOMI! Awww! That video is so cute! And I can't believe Luke is actually smiling. People should make him dance randomly more often :cheerful_h4h:

Here are some screenshots from Tomomi's video:

1aClipboard01.jpg

Do I spy Luke smiling AGAIN?

OMG!!!

He really should smile more often... he's gorgeous!

Clipboard02dddddddddddddddddddd.jpg

Oh look, his jacket match his shoes... :naughty:

and Nat Jenkins :b

Clipboard12.jpg

":biggrin2:" ":biggrin2:" ":biggrin2:" ":eek:"

LOL this captions are so good!!

Does it annoy you Petra?

:lmfao:

The pictures are here: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/gallery/falls_festival_081229/default.htm It's only three of the Kooks, and nothign exciting. But there are some brilliant Grates and Faker ones. And Mystery Jets, if you're into that sort of stuff

:fisch:

Hi!

As this has indirectly something to do with The Kooks I decided to post in here. As you might know (or rather not), I'm studiying in Brighton at the moment (lovely city btw). Yesterday I went to a gig from a band called The Third Man. Their singer is Max Rafferty also known as The Kooks' original bassist. They also recruited Adam (Luke-lookalike roadie) as their guitarist. So this band played in this pub in Brighton yesterday and 89 people and me saw them (there were also two other acts playing but lets forget about them). Most of the people there were friends of the band and we only got in because some of the people from the guest list didn't show up. What I like about places like that is that the bands are among the crowd before and after their gigs so that I was literally tripping over Max who was fooling around on the stairs when I got a drink and my friend was covered in Cider because Adam greeted one of his friends too happily. The atmosphere was really cosy and intimate and the music was good as well :naughty:. The did a set of a few songs which were all really good. You can check them out at their myspace. They are touring the UK right now and will only play these tiny clubs at the moment. If you have a chance to see them, just go ahead. We paid 6 GBP yesterday and got amazing value for our money. Ok, enough of advertising. Just wanted to let you know...

One word for all the pictures: WOW!!!!!!!!!

OMG love all the diner pictures, ahhhhhhh! Thanks for posting everybody. We never get tired at looking at Kooks photos. Love how Luke is smiling in the video screenshot OMG. And friggin' love you all for posting.

And great info Haeschen02! Thanks for posting that.

Abso****inglutely brilliant pictures! Well done! More than well done! :stretcher:

Btw, news from the latest NME:

(It also explains where Adam went - he is in Max's new band :smth:. Traitor :naughty:)

thethirdmanNME.jpg

(A ****ing 16 date UK tour. :stretcher:)

Hi!

As this has indirectly something to do with The Kooks I decided to post in here. As you might know (or rather not), I'm studiying in Brighton at the moment (lovely city btw). Yesterday I went to a gig from a band called The Third Man. Their singer is Max Rafferty also known as The Kooks' original bassist. They also recruited Adam (Luke-lookalike roadie) as their guitarist. So this band played in this pub in Brighton yesterday and 89 people and me saw them (there were also two other acts playing but lets forget about them). Most of the people there were friends of the band and we only got in because some of the people from the guest list didn't show up. What I like about places like that is that the bands are among the crowd before and after their gigs so that I was literally tripping over Max who was fooling around on the stairs when I got a drink and my friend was covered in Cider because Adam greeted one of his friends too happily. The atmosphere was really cosy and intimate and the music was good as well :naughty:. The did a set of a few songs which were all really good. You can check them out at their myspace. They are touring the UK right now and will only play these tiny clubs at the moment. If you have a chance to see them, just go ahead. We paid 6 GBP yesterday and got amazing value for our money. Ok, enough of advertising. Just wanted to let you know...

No worries. We have already been advertising for several other acts in here.

EVERYONE IN HERE SHOULD GO AND WATCH THE KAISER CHIEFS!

AND ROD THOMAS!

AND THE HOLLOWAYS!

AND THE MYSTERY JETS!

AND ROB SKIPPER & THE MUSICAL DIFFERENCES!

AND KT TUNSTALL!

Edited by Petra