Exactly 9 days until we see the kooks!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually shorter than that, tomorrow it will be 8 days!!!!

*high fives twins*

Excitement plus!

:D who's got a stiff t shirt????? :blink:

heheh

:D i'm wearing a killer scarf...!!!!!

just random comments...

Erm.... okay!!! *pats Ana*

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing... he can come hide out on happikali's verandah... and the Aussies can make an impromptu visit... :fisch:

:naughty:

Yeah, I know... all cause he got a couple of people hot chocolate and donuts... :blink:

My thought exactly.

:woot_jump:

I can celebrate now... Bianca and I are going to the Kooks! :kachinga::punk:

:groovy: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy:

I second this.

GOOD GOD GUYS YOU ARE GOING!!!!!!!

Exactly 9 days until we see the kooks!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually shorter than that, tomorrow it will be 8 days!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly - usually I would be fricking jealous and everything, but this time I'm just TOTALLY excited for all of you!! WHOOOP!!!!!!!!

Well after a long hard day at school. We had a package when we got home. It was our Kooks posters and tons of sticker things. Not very much posters though. Since it was late when we got home, we weren't able to call the girl at capitol records, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. We will definately be putting up some posters and jazz at our university. Two different kinds of posters (one of their album konk, and the other with all of them under the UK flag) The one with the flag has written on it The Pageant and Signing at Vintage Vinyl, which is totally friggin' awesome. We'll have to go to both. Will have to call the girl tomorrow to see what to do. Haven't done this before. Will keep you updated and report tomorrow. We'll also post pics up of the posters.

XOXO

The Twins

p.s. (8 days!!!!!!)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I LOVE DAN! I HATE PETE! PETE SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME!

Dan has been kicked out of the band and replaced by ****ing PETE!

:tears:

Sep 30 2008 9:55 AM

To all those that might have heard the news, yes its true, The Kooks and I have parted company, there are no hard feelings, the others decided things weren't working out and we've gone our seperate ways.

I wish them all well for the future and would like to thank all the fans for the support they gave me when i joined the band, you've all meant alot to me, fans always come number one,

I'm off to persue new ventures and i'll be sure to let you know what becomes of me as time goes by

My humble thanks to all of you, all my love and my care, you mean alot

Daniel Logan

AND it sounds very much like Paul wont be returning, but I REFUSE TO BELEIVE THAT! :sneaky2:

Sorry, I'll elaborate:

That message was a comment by Dan to the his fan-myspace http://www.myspace.com/dan_logan_fansite (it's private though :naughty:, I added them - apparently people are leaving messages on there for him). Stupid me can't even find his official myspace that he apparently commented on there with though :blink:

He was apparently not at that BBC thing with the bed, and Pete was there instead :thumbdown:

And then the thing about Paul, this is what Hugh said in an interview a week ago:

As to whether they gave any thought to just packing it in, he says, "We could have stopped many times - when (bassist) Max (Rafferty) left or when Paul Garred, our drummer, left. We could have stopped and gone '(Expletive), we don't have a band anymore. What are we gonna do? We have to wait for our band to come back.'

"But we just love to play music, and I don't really mind playing these songs with different musicians and hearing their interpretations of it. And neither does Luke."

In fact, if anything, he seems to like this current lineup better.

"It's just a lot harder edged," Harris says, "more rock and roll. Our new drummer Nick used to play with a punk band, whereas Paul came from more of a skiffle or ska background."

I just FRICKING hope he was miss-interpreted. I want Paul back! :tears:

48130_2.jpg

Dressed again:

48128_2.jpg

:blink:

48125_2.jpg

48122_2.jpg

Great pics!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I LOVE DAN! I HATE PETE! PETE SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME!

Dan has been kicked out of the band and replaced by ****ing PETE!

AND it sounds very much like Paul wont be returning, but I REFUSE TO BELEIVE THAT!

Does that mean you won't be joining me in the front row :fisch:

Oh yeah, and they made a thread about Petra's video

http://forums.thekooks.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=28874

:roftl:

Hmph, well, if I manage to forgive Luke and Hugh by then :sneaky2: And only if we are to the far left! I'm not standing anywhere near creepy-pete!

but, but :tears:....iz ok...Tanya goes where Luke goes :das:

I'm not a massive fan of Pete myself!

*instructs her signature to comfort Petra*

*instructs her signature to slap those in Petra's signature that deserve slapping*

I love you.

*is comforted by signature*

Your signature has just kicked the guys in my signature out of the MFC with his bass and replaced them with himself!

****, this is SO mean. Poor poor Dan! He is so great!!!

And Luke deserves this

1206032497_f.jpg

I hope it hurt.

I love you.

*is comforted by signature*

Your signature has just kicked the guys in my signature out of the MFC with his bass and replaced them with himself!

****, this is SO mean. Poor poor Dan! He is so great!!!

And Luke deserves this

1206032497_f.jpg

I hope it hurt.

:cheerful_h4h:!

As to whether they gave any thought to just packing it in, he says, "We could have stopped many times - when (bassist) Max (Rafferty) left or when Paul Garred, our drummer, left. We could have stopped and gone '(Expletive), we don't have a band anymore. What are we gonna do? We have to wait for our band to come back.'

ie: there is hope Paul's arm will get better

"But we just love to play music, and I don't really mind playing these songs with different musicians and hearing their interpretations of it. And neither does Luke."

ie: NOT "like"

In fact, if anything, he seems to like this current lineup better.

"It's just a lot harder edged," Harris says, "more rock and roll. Our new drummer Nick used to play with a punk band, whereas Paul came from more of a skiffle or ska background."

Note that this is not something Hugh said, but what the author said, Hugh never said he likes Nick better, just said what's different about him.

ie: there is hope Paul's arm will get better

ie: NOT "like"

Note that this is not something Hugh said, but what the author said, Hugh never said he likes Nick better, just said what's different about him.

You just gave my heart a jump.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

And I want Paul back!! And Dan!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I texted it to Ana - she was shocked! :crybaby: