• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*think1*

Fight your way to the middle and make do :thumb_yello:

I'll take a club with me in case someone tries to stop us :naughty:.

And did they use the personalised drumkit in Cologne? I believe the personalised drumkit is Paul's and Nick is using his own unpersonalised drumkit.

Nope. I can't remember seeing it. Or let's say - I WOULD remember it if they had done it. I never saw in in RL :crybaby:.

*inserts Bianca's fantasticness*:

I organised my Kooks songs collection! :naughty:

Albums

Inside In, Inside Out

Seaside

See The World

Sofa Song

Eddie’s Gun

Ooh La

You Don’t Love Me

She Moves In Her Own Way

Match Box

Naïve

I Want You

If Only

Jackie Big Tits

Time Awaits

Got No Love

Live At Abbey Road Acoustic

Seaside

Sea The World

Sofa Song

Eddie’s Gun

Ooh La

You Don’t Love Me

She Moves In Her Own Way

Matchbox

Naïve

Jackie Big Tits

Time Awaits

Eddie’s Gun (Osaka)

Naïve (Osaka)

She Moves In Her Own Way (Osaka)

California (Osaka)

Konk

Konk

See The Sun

Always Where I Need To Be

Mr Maker

Do You Wanna

Gap

Love It All

Stormy Weather

Sway

Shine On

Down To The Market

One Last Time

Tick Of Time

Bonus Track

Rak

Watching The Ships Roll In

Eaten By Your Lover

No longer

Fa la la

Nothing Ever Changes

By My Side

Hatful of Love

See The Sun (Alternate Version)

Brooklyn (Home Demo Version)

Itunes Bonus Tracks

Bad Taste In My Mouth

Vicious

B-Sides

Always Free

Mrs Thompson

Walk Away

Something To Say

Slave To The Game

Eddie’s Gun

Bus Song

California

Naïve

Hiding Low

I Love That Girl

Tea & Biscuits

Ooh La

Ask me

I Don’t Mind

She Moves In Her Own Way

Do You love Me Still

Give In

In My Opinion

Shine On

Come On Down

Luby Loo

Sofa Song

Be Mine

Put Your Back To My Face

Something To Say

You Don’t Love Me

Lonely Cat

Slave To The Game

The Window Song

Covers

All That She Wants (Ace of Bace)

Crazy (Gnarls Barkley)

Despair In The Departure Lounge (Arctic Monkeys)

For Lovers (Pete Doherty)

Just Like A Woman (Bob Dylan)

Kids (MGMT)

Roxanne (The Police)

Sweet Jane (The Velvet Underground) & Beast Of Burden (The Rolling Stones)

Victoria (Kinks)

Violet Hill (Coldplay)

Young Folks (Peter, Bjorn and John)

Demos and Such (I'm still only half way through labelling which ones are live or studio)

Always Where I Need To Be (Demo, I guess)

Belly love

Disappear (Live)

Do You Love Her

Don’t Go

Don’t You Leave Me

Hard To Bear

I Already Miss You (version 1)

I Already Miss You (version 2)

I Wanna Be There

I’m On Your Side

Luby Loo (Live)

No Need For Territory

Oil (Live)

Princess Blue

Pull Me In

Pull me In (Live)

Put your Back To My Face

Saboteur

Sailing

The Clouds Are Falling Around Me

The King and I

This Situation

When She Was Mine

When She’s In Town

First Demo

Sofa Song

Her Own Way

Naïve (1.618)

Tell Them From Me

Gap

Pull me In

Something To Say

Matchbox

Lesson No3

Bus Song

If Only

In My Opinion

Suburbs

Max Rafferty Solo

Dangerous

Go Down Easy

Instrumental

Shine On

Acoustic

Ask Me

Mr Maker

See The Sun Alternate

See The World

Shine On (with violin)

Shine On

Sofa Song

This Situation

You Don’t Love Me

Live (I’m far too lazy to write out all the songs right now)

Ancienne Belgique

Apple Store London

Barfly

Cologne

Glastonbury

iTunes Session

Jimmy Kimmel Tonight

Later With Jools Holland

London Calling

Lowlands

Luke in NYC

Maidstone

Parkpop

Rock Am Ring

Switzerland

T In The Park

Random Live Songs

My Acoustic and Live are still all mixed up, but it's a start, right! :naughty:

What don't I have that you do? What do I have that you don't?

----------------

How the f*ck can we get the Apple gig from London? I'm on a UK server but my iTunes is fricking German :shocked: - Ana & I have these plastic thingies with a code to download ten free songs from iTunes each until Oct 31. But I'm far too stupid for iTunes. Plus myiTunes is German (:crybaby:) and I can't find it there AND they have a vast amount of - totally unsorted as it seems to me :sneaky2: - songs there, reaching from "Bside on this CD" to "Acoustic from" to "instrumental of" and whatever and I have NO idea what these are :boxed:.

Oh! You found it!

PETRA! RELAX!! TAKE IT EASY! (:naughty:)

That video is just over a week old and it's VERY CLEAR that he is NOT leaving!

But omg, how many times did he manage to fit "You know" into 4 and a half minutes? :lmfao:

I did find it last week or so *shrug1* - it's from V in Canada. When was that? Wasn't it older? *is too lazy too check it out right now but would never admit it*

And yes - Luke & Paul use this "you know" quite often :lmfao:, you know? If we knew we wouldn't ask him *snea4*.

How the f*ck can we get the Apple gig from London? I'm on a UK server but my iTunes is fricking German :shocked: - Ana & I have these plastic thingies with a code to download ten free songs from iTunes each until Oct 31. But I'm far too stupid for iTunes. Plus myiTunes is German (:crybaby:) and I can't find it there AND they have a vast amount of - totally unsorted as it seems to me :sneaky2: - songs there, reaching from "Bside on this CD" to "Acoustic from" to "instrumental of" and whatever and I have NO idea what these are :boxed:.

We have what you recorded, which apart from 2 seconds off of Mr Maker is perfect *shrug*

1222610175653_f.jpg

:tears:

:crybaby:

Oooh, Awesome :biggrin2:

I wonder if this is their (new?) Andy?

??? WOW!! I never thought that something like this would turn up! No idea WHO that is but it's not Adam, that's for sure - this is the guy that was at the gig in the Apple Store (leaning against the wall on the left side of the stage (Hugh's side. Martin's side. Whatever.) and whom we both totally mistook for Mika in the first few seconds (they look AMAZINGLY much the same!!!) - until we noticed that this guy was MUCH smaller than Mika and that he was squinting (if that's the right word).

I did find it last week or so *shrug1* - it's from V in Canada. When was that? Wasn't it older? *is too lazy too check it out right now but would never admit it*

And yes - Luke & Paul use this "you know" quite often :lmfao:, you know? If we knew we wouldn't ask him *snea4*.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Yes, well it's just like someone saw him at some instore gig, but I'm just too lazy to try and figure out when it was :naughty:

l_237337694ebc26085f32d61875e0b027.jpg

l_124d99f8a078a4fc22f1a94c8132babd.jpg

l_2b0c2baf1ca5615ff533ec396cd40363.jpg

l_351e000502ee311be733d53c6501cfba.jpg

l_52c2b52729f4ff882001ff865f537ade.jpg

Okay, sorry :naughty: I'm done. For now.

DON'T BE DONE!!! AWWWW!!! *steals for signature*

I need to admit I'm a bit drooling right now. I need to check out when/if Cat the Dog and this Logan & the whatever are playing in London.

And don't hesitate to go on posting *insert required das4*.

*goes off to write ticket sales emails*

??? WOW!! I never thought that something like this would turn up! No idea WHO that is but it's not Adam, that's for sure - this is the guy that was at the gig in the Apple Store (leaning against the wall on the left side of the stage (Hugh's side. Martin's side. Whatever.) and whom we both totally mistook for Mika in the first few seconds (they look AMAZINGLY much the same!!!) - until we noticed that this guy was MUCH smaller than Mika and that he was squinting (if that's the right word).

Well it HAD a name, didn't you see? That was a quote from the Kooks forum, so they obviously know who he is, and weren't surprised to see him filming. But I guess he isn't as pro a filmer as Andy because that was just a consumer level camera :blink:

:crybaby: It's not perfect. :crybaby: I want a perfectperfect version :cheerful_h4h:

:rolls_eyes:

DON'T BE DONE!!! AWWWW!!! *steals for signature*

I need to admit I'm a bit drooling right now. I need to check out when/if cat the Dog and this lOgan & the whatever are playing in London.

And don't hesitate to go on posting *insert required das4*.

*goes off to write ticket sales emails*

Not any time soon I think. I'm pretty sure they both died completely while Dan was galabanting around with the Kooks. That's the impression I get from the comments anyway :naughty:

Well it HAD a name, didn't you see? That was a quote from the Kooks forum, so they obviously know who he is, and weren't surprised to see him filming. But I guess he isn't as pro a filmer as Andy because that was just a consumer level camera :blink:

How do you mean?

He didn't do ANYTHING in London :blink: - if he had, we would have started checking him out :naughty: - they only had Adam on stage (AdamAdam) and this very English-looking older guy (older than Adam I mean, not oldold) who were the same as at V and Cologne. And in Cologne (at least in the church) they had this not-Andy guy (and what he filmed obviously ended up here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iibp6S7PGc )

I can't remember seeing someone on the Palladium in Cologne *think1* but there surely was someone. And people were filming the complete iTunes gig (with three different, pretty professional) cameras in London - I asked one of these (hot) guys afterwards if/when it would be broadcasted or whatever and he just said they did it for iTunes (but just for the audio as he said (????? :blink: ???)) and that this wouldn't end up on telly :crybaby:.

:rolls_eyes:

Not any time soon I think. I'm pretty sure they both died completely while Dan was galabanting around with the Kooks. That's the impression I get from the comments anyway :naughty:

I so love your signature.

And these bands should better get a good set together and play :sneaky2:.

How do you mean?

HE had a name, I mean, not it. I mean - the people on the Kooks forum obviously know him.

He didn't do ANYTHING in London - if he had, we would have started checking him out - they only had Adam on stage (AdamAdam) and this very English-looking older guy (older than Adam I mean, not oldold) who were the same as at V and Cologne. And in Cologne (at least in the church) they had this not-Andy guy (and what he filmed obviously ended up here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iibp6S7PGc )

I can't remember seeing someone on the Palladium in Cologne *think1* but there surely was someone. And people were filming the complete iTunes gig (with three different, pretty professional) cameras in London - I asked one of these (hot) guys afterwards if/when it would be broadcasted or whatever and he just said they did it for iTunes (but just for the audio as he said (???????)) and that this wouldn't end up on telly .

Maybe he did nothing because those people were filming? I have no idea! We should search him on the Kooks forum :naughty:

Hmmm... I just started posting in that awesome Kooks-forum .

Haha! I posted a few times. The urge to jump in has struck a few times, they are pretty funny people :naughty:

I so love your signature.

And these bands should better get a good set together and play

Yes and yes.

And I took a picture of my dinner container because it reminded me of something :naughty: (I had to use no flash because it was too reflective :sneaky2:)

P1060744.jpg

HE had a name, I mean, not it. I mean - the people on the Kooks forum obviously know him.

I posted there and asked. Let's see if someone answers in the next few weeks :sneaky2:.

Maybe he did nothing because those people were filming? I have no idea! We should search him on the Kooks forum :naughty:

I never saw Mika-Adam before *shrugs*. We'll see.

Haley, Megan - keep us updated! Isn't it just like 4 days now? *faints* :shocked:

Haha! I posted a few times. The urge to jump in has struck a few times, they are pretty funny people :naughty:

And I thought the MFC was a bad place :lmfao:.

Yes and yes.

*pbs*

And I took a picture of my dinner container because it reminded me of something :naughty: (I had to use no flash because it was too reflective :sneaky2:)

P1060744.jpg

Nice font :naughty:.

:tears: ???

*is helpless* No idea!

Petra, did you see we already got a mail from Rod?...hehe

and 2 others from the Intel guys..uhh something light...

We faned him on MS and FB now and downloaded the two free songs :wub2:

Yes it is on the 7th!!! We so excited. Can't wait and we will keep you updated. YAY!!!:punk::punk:

And you just reminded me that my friend's b'day is tomorrow and I haven't gotten her a pressie yet! :doh:

Have fun at the concert... and make sure there's reportage when you get a chance...

Hello all!

Petra you didn't come back :tears:....so I'm posting this in here for you and anyone else who's interested!:wink2:

http://videohits.com.au/gigs-the-kooks.htm

Oi!!! :wub2: :wub2: Thanks a lot Tanya!!!!

And I've also got something:

Eddie's Gun in HQ

Sofa Song in HQ

I have decided that Eddie's Gun is my absolutely favourite music video ever :wub2: - it is absolutely hilarious! Look out for Paul's drumsticks :naughty: