• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! HALEY AND MEGAN! WAS IT ON? HOW WAS IT? DID YOU MEET THEM!?

That reminds me - YOUR Adam was that Mika-Adam, right? The plugger of the year and NOT Shine On-Adam.

AND NOW GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE AND TELL US!! WE WANT DETAILS!!!!

:shocked:Omg.

Paul is ridiculously hot :drool:

:lmfao:

So ****ing true. ****.

We haven't written our experience yet on paper. That is what we always do so you'll have to wait a little bit for that. Here are a few clues:

Peter played instead of Dan

Paul didn't play but we had a conversation before the show.:wub2:

Chit chatted with Hugh before the show and he said the word PERFECT!:mf_lustslow:

Adam was rediculously sweet and super cute.

Got in for sound check. Paul played some.

That is all for now. Can't wait to show you pics and a certain pic with two certain twins with certain lead singer who we all know and LOVE. And some short video footage after the show.

We haven't written our experience yet on paper. That is what we always do so you'll have to wait a little bit for that. Here are a few clues:

Chit chatted with Hugh before the show and he said the word PERFECT!:mf_lustslow:

That is all for now. Can't wait to show you pics and a certain pic with two certain twins with certain lead singer who we all know and LOVE. And some short video footage after the show.

OH MY GOODNESS!!! THIS IS MOST AWESOME NEWS!!! Haley, Megan, really, honestly - I am SO FRICKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Usually I'd be enormously jealous and everything but really - no idea why - this time I am just blissfully and utterly happy!!!!

:woot_jump:

Awesome!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! THIS IS MOST AWESOME NEWS!!! Haley, Megan, really, honestly - I am SO FRICKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Usually I'd be enormously jealous and everything but really - no idea why - this time I am just blissfully and utterly happy!!!!

:woot_jump:

Awesome!!!

I still don't understand why I'm not freaking out because of jealousy :blink: - instead, I'm grinning like an idiot and bouncing around in the office. :blink:

Waaaaah!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!!

OMG! YOU GUYS ARE SOOO LUCKY! BRILLIANT! OMG! HURRY WITH THE WRITING AND THE PICTURES AND THE VIDEO!!!! I NEED TO KNOW/SEE!!! :shocked::stretcher: