DO YOU WANNA WILL BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER FOURTEENTH!!!!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

The single will come with a radio edit (as usual), an alternate mix (:stretcher:!!!), a goldirock remix (:blink:?) and Sway (Live Woodstock Session) (which is the one we happened to buy on iTunes this week :mad3:)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DO YOU WANNA WILL BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER FOURTEENTH!!!!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

The single will come with a radio edit (as usual), an alternate mix (:stretcher:!!!), a goldirock remix (:blink:?) and Sway (Live Woodstock Session) (which is the one we happened to buy on iTunes this week :mad3:)

OMG!! How awesome!!!!

By the way all. That person called us from Capitol Music (you know that was in charge of us being the street teamers) and said that they will definately call us again if The Kooks come around the St. Louis area again. So that was a delight!!

OMG!! How awesome!!!!

By the way all. That person called us from Capitol Music (you know that was in charge of us being the street teamers) and said that they will definately call us again if The Kooks come around the St. Louis area again. So that was a delight!!

omg! yay~ how cool!!!

i could be seeing them tomorrow! :crybaby:

Woo hope that could turned into a did!!!

Okay so after our Kook's concert was over we ended up having a TON of stickers left that look like this and are 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches on each side. We kept a lot for ourselves and have been sticking them on everything but we still have like 300 left or so:

LastScan-1.jpg

So if anybody wants any (like even up to 20 a person) just shoot us a pm or post on here but pm us your address if you want any.

Love

The Twins

i could be seeing them tomorrow! :crybaby:

Hey, so what happened? Did you? Or why couldn't you? :tears:

Okay so after our Kook's concert was over we ended up having a TON of stickers left that look like this and are 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches on each side. We kept a lot for ourselves and have been sticking them on everything but we still have like 300 left or so:

LastScan-1.jpg

So if anybody wants any (like even up to 20 a person) just shoot us a pm or post on here but pm us your address if you want any.

Love

The Twins

OMG! :das: 300! :stretcher: I can't think of any reason to not want kooks stickers :mf_lustslow: *goes to pm :das:*

There is confusion among the Dutch on the Kooks forum too. People heard it on 3FM last week and it was said to be the next single, while others said it will be Sway. I heard it on Radio 2 but I couldn't hear what they said about it.

Ahhhh I don't care anyway, I like all 3 songs. :wink2:

There is confusion among the Dutch on the Kooks forum too. People heard it on 3FM last week and it was said to be the next single, while others said it will be Sway. I heard it on Radio 2 but I couldn't hear what they said about it.

I think it'll be the next one they do anyway :biggrin2:

They've been playing it around the place and stuff..

They've only release Always Where here as far as I can tell :huh:

Don't think so, there's no video clip for it, I though Do You Wanna was next?

Sway was just for the UK as far as I can interpret it from an earlier interview with Hugh and Do You Wanna will be released in GeErmany - maybe Germany only? I haven't heard about it on the UK forum!

The more B-sides on the discs, the better. So I don't care what comes out next :naughty:.

Woo hope that could turned into a did!!!

LastScan-1.jpg

Love

The Twins

:stretcher:!!!! Yes, as many as possible, please :wub2: :wub2:

*faints again*

From: http://www.gisborneherald.co.nz/Default.aspx?s=3&s1=2&id=6582

Ohh la . . . it’s The Kooks (very creative :naughty:)

Saturday, 25 October 2008

By Christine McCafferty

They’ve played with The Rolling Stones, graced the grimy Glastonbury stages while selling more than two million albums worldwide and in a couple of months, The Kooks will play their first New Zealand gig at Rhythm & Vines. :punk: The Gisborne Herald’s Christine McCafferty chatted with The Kooks drummer Paul Garred about torn ligaments, coming to New Zealand and the hard road to fame . . .

As the rest of his band tour the West Coast of America performing to tens of thousands of adoring fans in every state, :punk: The Kooks drummer Paul Garred is stuck in his flat in Brighton, United Kingdom, nursing torn ligaments. :boxed:

“It’s painful being in this environment, I’ve been here too long and to hear what everyone else is doing without you. It’s a real shame,” Garred says, clearly disappointed to be missing out on the action. :crybaby:

“I just spoke to Luke (Pritchard, the band’s lead singer) and they have just played a gig in Mexico. Mexico! I know where I would rather be right now!”

After an accident left him with “loads of pulled ligaments”, the drummer rejoined his band on the road too soon, without allowing sufficient healing time. :sneaky2: (So I saw an injured Paul in Cologne?)

:stretcher: