• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was stupid :naughty: Sayings are really pretty stupid :naughty:

It's a stupid language, what can I say :smth:?

:sneaky2: No, I don't think so. They don't look right :sneaky2:

You better think so :naughty:

And my avatar matches your signature. We should post in turns.

Sorry to break up your little competition!:naughty:

Brilliant pics....but not nearly enough of Paul :das:

He's not as cute as Paul is hot and perfect :naughty:(Credit goes to the fantastic Kooks forum :naughty:)

*hi - 5*...and gorgeous and se*y and yummy!

I've got Kooks Mail! (I had to wait in the post office for half an hour because they couldn't find it ... they'd filed it under Tomomi's name)

P1070469.jpg

P1070470.jpg

P1070484.jpg

P1070483.jpg

P1070482.jpg

P1070473.jpg

I was supposed to assess for Petra whether it was worth being eternally indebted to Tomomi's gratitude for ... and ... YES, TOTALLY YES!

And it plays on my TV! Eeeeee! That's the first time I've seen those clips in TV quality, and the new Tokyo clip and song!

I put the CD on in my car on the way home and I forgot what was on it, and may have let out a small yipee when Always Free came on :wub2:

Edited by Oakie Doke

Well you've come to the right place to hear much about them :das:

They are going to New Zealand in January, you know :das:

Some kind of festival :das:

(I'll stop dassing unreasonably now)

*backs away*

das freak...

yeah, i know. i just saw it on TV which inspired me to youtube them, which inspired me to come to this thread :naughty:

Thanks a lot :sneaky2::mad3:

*hi-5's back* Yes indeed

Thought you'd like that :bleh:

I've got Kooks Mail! (I had to wait in the post office for half an hour because they couldn't find it ... they'd filed it under Tomomi's name)

P1070469.jpg

I was supposed to assess for Petra whether it was worth being eternally indebted to Tomomi's gratitude for ... and ... YES, TOTALLY YES!

And it plays on my TV! Eeeeee! That's the first time I've seen those clips in TV quality, and the new Tokyo clip and song!

I put the CD on in my car on the way home and I forgot what was on it, and may have let out a small yipee when Always Free came on

And while I'm at it...

(Omg, I've just realised how extremely spoiled in Kooks-Mail I am )

Clipboard01ddddddddddddddd.jpg

P1070494.jpg

Thank you, people who love me! You make me feel completely awful and ridiculously happy all at the same time

Brilliant Kooks mail! Someone's spoiled!

(I'll stop dassing unreasonably now)

No such thing as unreasonable dassing :das:

*backs away*

das freak...

yeah, i know. i just saw it on TV which inspired me to youtube them, which inspired me to come to this thread :naughty:

Oooh, okay. :original: Have you got/heard their albums? :das:

Brilliant Kooks mail! Someone's spoiled!

I know! :crybaby:

No such thing as unreasonable dassing :das:

Good point :das:

1222278902660_f.jpg

Naww, sorry Lukey, don't you feel left out now, here's some of you then.

1221563496982_f.jpg

1222369722281_f.jpg

1220349761501_f.jpg

1219836035235_f.jpg

If you squint it almost says postwhore, how appropriate!

1210698280_f.jpg

1211404638_f.jpg

HUH!? What the hell is that from???

I know I know I know I know. Where are these coming from? Are there more? Did I miss any?

Yes there are more. Yes I missed some (not for Paul, but for Luke I missed a LOT). And here: http://www.fotolog.com/luke_pritchard/archive?v=month&year=2008&month=1

1222278902660_f.jpg

Naww, sorry Lukey, don't you feel left out now, here's some of you then.

It's blurry but I :wub2: it!!! :shocked:

1221563496982_f.jpg

Parts remind me of September. Ehm. Yes.

1220349761501_f.jpg

THAT is a picture I *need* in HQ. What a fantastic shot! Look at these colours!!!

1219836035235_f.jpg

If you squint it almost says postwhore, how appropriate!

*pbs*

1210698280_f.jpg

Brilliant picture!

1211404638_f.jpg

HUH!? What the hell is that from???

It's confusing. According to reliable internet sources, he was in a band before they formed the Kooks and they toured the venues in Camden. But did he just play the guitar then? As he says, he just started singing when he went to the BIMM :blink:. But if he just played the guitar - why is he then the one that, well, stands out in that picture? Strange. He totally doesn't fit in there.

I know I know I know I know. Where are these coming from? Are there more? Did I miss any?

Yes there are more. Yes I missed some (not for Paul, but for Luke I missed a LOT). And here: http://www.fotolog.com/luke_pritchard/archive?v=month&year=2008&month=1

*pbs*

*clicks*

:cheerful_h4h:

It's blurry but I :wub2: it!!!

It's just like Mika's pouty picture, which I am too lazy to find now. And which has no place in this thread .

Parts remind me of September. Ehm. Yes.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

THAT is a picture I *need* in HQ. What a fantastic shot! Look at these colours!!!

I know! *FG*

It's confusing. According to reliable internet sources, he was in a band before they formed the Kooks and they toured the venues in Camden. But did he just play the guitar then? As he says, he just started singing when he went to the BIMM :blink:. But if he just played the guitar - why is he then the one that, well, stands out in that picture? Strange. He totally doesn't fit in there.

Yeah, BUT (to me) this picture is no more than 2 years old. Luke TOTALLY changed in how he looks since when the Kooks formed/iiio time. His face changed or something, he got a stronger jawline or something. And he HAS THAT in this picture. Do you know what I mean? This is not from BEFORE the Kooks. He was ... what, 18 or something when they started the Kooks? :boxed:

It's just like Mika's pouty picture, which I am too lazy to find now. And which has no place in this thread .

I don't know what you mean (because I dont get what "pouty" means). Buit actually I dont care :blink:

Yeah, BUT (to me) this picture is no more than 2 years old. Luke TOTALLY changed in how he looks since when the Kooks formed/iiio time. His face changed or something, he got a stronger jawline or something. And he HAS THAT in this picture. Do you know what I mean? This is not from BEFORE the Kooks. He was ... what, 18 or something when they started the Kooks? :boxed:

I know what you mean! I think it's really partly because he got older - look at Mika and compare the Koko performance or so to today :shocked:.

Wait - is it maybe Beirut?? THe band they wanted to collaborate with?? :blink: