• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Love to Love You been posted here? :blink: *wonders* :blink:

It's pretty self explanatory - he played this song once - on the 20th anniversary of his dad's death :tears:

The best audio version: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq5FnoAyr5s&feature=related

And this is the best video-footage I guess (but it's not very good): http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dGA9p19dErk&feature=related

Hm, when Paul smiles he looks like Mark Owen...

Who's Mark Owen? He must be extremely ****ing attractive and adorable :cheerful_h4h:

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THE PICS!!!

Love Paul's coat in this one. It looks like the one he was wearing when we met him. Wow, we wish we would of gotten a pic with him

Awww! You should have gotten one! Next time!

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Has Love to Love You been posted here? *wonders* :blink:

It's pretty self explanatory - he played this song once - on the 20th anniversary of his dad's death

The best audio version: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq5FnoAyr5s&feature=related

And this is the best video-footage I guess (but it's not very good): http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dGA9p19dErk&feature=related

That's a fabulous song. It's very beautiful. He dedicated it to his father while he sang it for his mother and sister. Does anybody know who the sister is? Remember when we went to the St. Louis gig there was that whole fiasco with his half sister? Luke was shocked that night.

Who's Mark Owen? He must be extremely ****ing attractive and adorable :cheerful_h4h:

Awww! You should have gotten one! Next time!

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

There will be!

Great pics too! Love it when Luke smiles.

Paul should tuck in his shirts more often! grrr!!

I think the outfit in the pic you quoted would be complimented by a nice pair of cowboy boots :fisch::das:...

It's probably more than a little bit wrong searching people's myspace pictures, but much more importantly it is the best place to find brilliant pictures of Paul.

747363102_l.jpg

l_5dd83343dbb3b65214f07d0b5f1bd371.jpg

*volunteers to be Paul's jeans puller uper*

He's gorgeous... and wears tight jeans sooooooooooo well! :das:Even better than Mika...

I think the outfit in the pic you quoted would be complimented by a nice pair of cowboy boots :fisch::das:...

The thing is that if he starts wearing these, too, then I won't have much of it as I'm surely going to faint every time I look at the pictures :tears:.

(Worth a try though :das:).

:naughty:

He's gorgeous... and wears tight jeans sooooooooooo well! :das:Even better than Mika...

:cheerful_h4h:(Yes, true.)

*fully agrees* :naughty:

copy pics = done.

The thing is that if he starts wearing these, too, then I won't have much of it as I'm surely going to faint every time I look at the pictures :tears:.

(Worth a try though :das:).

:naughty:

:cheerful_h4h:(Yes, true.)

I'll make sure to have the smelling salts handy if you do faint :naughty:

Surely is worth a try... can't resist a man in tight jeans and cowboy boots :das:

:shocked: What is on Paul's bass drum in your signature Ana?

*instructs Bianca to watch the videos*

It's his very own personalised (?) kick-drum :smth:. It goes hand in hand with the artwork of the tour booklet and the pictures & films that were shown on the screen (beamer-screen-thingy at/in/on the back of the stage) during She Moves.

:shocked: What is on Paul's bass drum in your signature Ana?

*instructs Bianca to watch the videos*

It's his very own personalised (?) kick-drum :smth:. It goes hand in hand with the artwork of the tour booklet and the pictures & films that were shown on the screen (beamer-screen-thingy at/in/on the back of the stage) during She Moves.

Petra can obviously explain it better :naughty:

I have watched them :fisch: :fisch: :fisch::naughty:

Ohhh, so that's what you were asking where Pau's personalised drum was, I thought you meant the one that says The Kooks :naughty:

I don't think I ever saw the The Kooks one :think2:. Hm. They had this drum kit since the London gigs in December :smth:. Did they use a personalised one in thís Rockville-series? Anyone from the US that can check?

*goes to study* :bye:

http://www.gigwise.com/news/48289/Elbow-Duffy-The-Kooks-Set-For-War-Child-Album

Elbow, Duffy, The Kooks Set For War Child Album

It's out next year...

by Jason Gregory

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Elbow, Duffy and The Kooks have all recorded cover versions for a new War Child charity album.

'Heroes', which is released on February 16th, also features Hot Chip, Scissor Sisters and Rufus Wainwright.

Each musician was asked to record a cover version for the album by the artist who originally wrote the track.

Sir Paul McCartney and Bob Dylanmag-glass_10x10.gif are among the musicians covered on the record.

All proceeds from the album, which was recently mastered at Abbey Road in London, will go to the charity.