• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kooks_196.JPG

Haha, I read an interview with the lead singer of Deep Purple yesterday and he said that bassists would always stand in front of the loudspeakers to hide that they are incompetent (hey - no idea. I just read that. :smth: )

Kooks606.jpg

I just wanted to quote that one :wub2:. Hugh is not easy to get excited, huh? :blink:

to be... or not to be... that is the question! :lmfao:

Sorry, couldn't help myself... :naughty:

:lmfao: Well, Shakespeare is always good for quotes :naughty:

I'm trying to teach my neighbour the gerund at the moment and I was just wondering whether there is a gerund afer "to be excited", too :naughty:

Actually, he doesn't look too excited... maybe I should comfort him.. :das:

Yes! Let's go and fondle him! Poor Luke! Attacked by these.. uhm, girls. :shocked:

Hahaha! I first thought that was a photoshop! Luke seems so tiny!

Luke is so tiny :naughty:

I'm sure all of us must look really incredibly stupid from stage. :crybaby:

I especially love the girl with the disposable camera.

God, they look so incredibly ridiculous! I'd be scared of the girl on the left . Too toasted, too much make-up, too... ugh.

I reckon :naughty:

to be... or not to be... that is the quesation!

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

:fisch:

Well, Shakespeare is always good for quotes

I'm trying to teach my neighbour the gerund at the moment and I was just wondering whether there is a gerund afer "to be excited", too

Wtf is the gerund?

I especially love the girl with the disposable camera.

:naughty: God, I really hope that I looked less stupid when I had my camera in my hands :crybaby:.

Wtf is the gerund?

"It refers to what might be called a verb's action noun, which is one of the uses of the -ing form."

Like:

Some jealous fans watched us getting into the tour bus with the Kooks. :naughty:

I heard Luke talking to Hugh backstage.

I didnt see Paul approaching but suddenly he was standing right behind me. :das:

Australia has a warm climate and beautiful golden beaches. Thats why it is ideal for bathing & surfing. :surfing:

Hugh is fantastic at singing and should do it more often.

Luke is looking forward to meeting Haley and Megan again. :cheerful_h4h:

At the beginning of the tour, the Kooks couldnt imagine meeting us all :wub2:.

While being on the tour bus, Paul likes reading the paper and listening to music.

Easy :smth:

Edited by Petra

God, I really hope that I looked less stupid when I had my camera in my hands :crybaby:.

"It refers to what might be called a verb's action noun, which is one of the uses of the -ing form."

Like:

Some jealous fans watched us getting into the tour bus with the Kooks. :naughty:

I heard Luke talking to Hugh backstage.

I didnt see Paul approaching but suddenly he was standing right behind me. :das:

Australia has a warm climate and beautiful golden beaches. Thats why it is ideal for bathing & surfing. :surfing:

Hugh is fantastic at singing and should do it more often.

Luke is looking forward to meeting Haley and Megan again. :cheerful_h4h:

At the beginning of the tour, the Kooks couldnt imagine meeting us all :wub2:.

While being on the tour bus, Paul likes reading the paper and listening to music.

Easy :smth:

:boxed: I feel sorry for Philip.

:fisch:

Yeah, so I spelt question wrong... *points to the a and s keys* see? They're right next to each other...

Though I find it amusing that you pick up on my mistakes when you're always making typos... :fisch:

:naughty:

I should have quoted...

Petra, I think you or Bianca posted my signature picture once but I can't remember...maybe not but I've lately had these mental lagoons were I can't remember if I have seen or written something before or if it's the first time:boxed::blink: It's happening all the time and it's not funny anymore :crybaby:

and...Petra, Love and/or temperature have/has no age!

:naughty:

Shockwaves+NME+Awards+2009+Inside+Arrivals+cwUBVPRbKl7l.jpg

L-R Luke Pritchard and Peter Denton of the Kooks attend the Shockwaves NME Awards 2009 held at Brixton Academy on February 25, 2009 in London, England.

Shockwaves+NME+Awards+2009+Inside+Arrivals+gkh1QAMCX1Ol.jpg

Shockwaves+NME+Awards+2009+Arrivals+2agQlj6VpZol.jpg

I really really really don't like Pete. Sorry.

Shockwaves+NME+Awards+2009+Inside+Arrivals+cwUBVPRbKl7l.jpg

L-R Luke Pritchard and Peter Denton of the Kooks attend the Shockwaves NME Awards 2009 held at Brixton Academy on February 25, 2009 in London, England.

Shockwaves+NME+Awards+2009+Inside+Arrivals+gkh1QAMCX1Ol.jpg

Shockwaves+NME+Awards+2009+Arrivals+2agQlj6VpZol.jpg

I really really really don't like Pete. Sorry.

in the 3rd pic, they are almost wearing the same thing:naughty:

I love lukes jacket though!:wub2:

since when is he is the kooks' band??

Is he new?:boxed:

thanks for posting :D

since when is he is the kooks' band??

Is he new?:boxed:

thanks for posting :D

That's Pete Denton and he is in the band since.. uhm, November? (I guess so because he was at the London gigs). He replaced Dan and is their new/old bass player. He already replaced Max for 9 months after Max went away for the first time and when, after recording Konk, Max went away for good, the Kooks got Dan. Well, and now, for reasons we shall never know, he is in the band again. And I don't like him (others probably do).

In other news: Dan is on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/Danielloganmuse

That's Pete Denton and he is in the band since.. uhm, November? (I guess so because he was at the London gigs). He replaced Dan and is their new/old bass player. He already replaced Max for 9 months after Max went away for the first time and when, after recording Konk, Max went away for good, the Kooks got Dan. Well, and now, for reasons we shall never know, he is in the band again. And I don't like him (others probably do).

In other news: Dan is on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/Danielloganmuse

ohh ok thanks:wink2:

I remember dan he was at the free boston gig a few months ago....I miss him :sad: he was cool :D

why did they replace him?

ohh ok thanks:wink2:

I remember dan he was at the free boston gig a few months ago....I miss him :sad: he was cool :D

why did they replace him?

If only we knew. :no:

New bulletin btw (not newnew):

26 Feb 2009, 16:58

Subject: Kooks as Rock the Rabbit Artists - this months Playboy (US)

Body: This months issue of Playboy, which features the Kooks photo shoot with legendary photographer Mick Rock as part of their Rock The Rabbit 2009 series, is out to buy now in the US.

And I could swear that I had read that it would be out on February 13. Oh well. I hope they sell it here :cheerful_h4h:.

For more info see the news post on TheKooks. com or check out rocktherabbit. com.

Edited by Petra