Guess who ADELE thinks is fit?

CazGirl

He is amazing. Have you read his books? The Liar is absolutely brilliant.

The whole thing about bringing boys home goes like this:

What would your mum think if you brought Mika home?

I still live in north London with my mum so I don't like having boys over. I think it's quite rude. I don't like having sex in her house. If my daughter ever brings a boy home and has sex with him upstairs, I don't care how old she is, I'd be embarrassed. Also, my mum is hot. She's 37 and all of my boyfriends fancy her. She has got an amazing body. She is nothing like me. She's like a size 8, she's got a six-pack and she doesn't even work out.

Then it just goes on to say that one of her mates when she was 13 thought her mum was really fit and used to hang around school so he could get a lift and be near her mum.

It's a general answer to a specific question really. Good dodge, well done Adele. She's definitely had her media training.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still live in north London with my mum so I don't like having boys over. I think it's quite rude. I don't like having sex in her house. If my daughter ever brings a boy home and has sex with him upstairs, I don't care how old she is, I'd be embarrassed. Also, my mum is hot. She's 37 and all of my boyfriends fancy her. She has got an amazing body. She is nothing like me. She's like a size 8, she's got a six-pack and she doesn't even work out.

Then it just goes on to say that one of her mates when she was 13 thought her mum was really fit and used to hang around school so he could get a lift and be near her mum.

It's a general answer to a specific question really. Good dodge, well done Adele. She's definitely had her media training.

or maybe she's just a very good talker :roftl: and no i haven't read any books. His life story is very fascinating though.

i'm watching QI and i must say i quite like Alan as well.

Stephen: When did rabbits arrive in Britain?

Alan: Tuesday.

:roftl:

Alan didn't say this, i think that chubby woman did who often makes an appearance. it went like this:

Stephen: what's the difference between a ship and a boat?

woman: well a ship has lifeboats but boat's don't, cos it's already a boat.

:roftl::lmfao:

oh! and did you know that if you ONLY ever eat rabbits - nothing else - you can die?

Haha I just watched that episode too. Alan is amazing. *may have had a crush on him about ten years ago*

Are you talking about Jo Brand?

I love the adverts that they have on Dave at the moment -

Stephen: I'm naked. It's raining. Can anybody give me a good reason to get down on the ground with my bottom in the air?

Jo: Stephen, I wouldn't think you'd need a good reason.

And also..

Stephen: How does the love bomb work?

Rob (Brydon): I turn up, and I get on with it.

I love that programme so so much.

Haha I just watched that episode too. Alan is amazing. *may have had a crush on him about ten years ago*

Are you talking about Jo Brand?

I love the adverts that they have on Dave at the moment -

Stephen: I'm naked. It's raining. Can anybody give me a good reason to get down on the ground with my bottom in the air?

Jo: Stephen, I wouldn't think you'd need a good reason.

And also..

Stephen: How does the love bomb work?

Rob (Brydon): I turn up, and I get on with it.

I love that programme so so much.

ROFL ROFL :roftl: :roftl:

Can you blame the girl? :naughty:

Mika and Adele should perform together. I'm obsessed with "Chasing Pavements", it's already in my top 25 most played and I only bought it this month. :blush-anim-cl:

buy the album. it's brill.

Looks like she's learning from Mika:thumb_yello:

I have no idea who this adele person is so...

search Adele on YouTube. You'll probably get videos up of "Chasing Pavements" or "Cold Shoulder" or stuff like that. She's really good. She's kinda big and has brown hair if that's any help.

I also don't like her,but I think she's a good singer after all.

yes i agree she's a good singer and she clearly has taste in men;) but as for that song...:thumbdown:

How about:

Cold Shoulder:

Daydreamer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77X6xa453gM

My Same: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fey1KLjvRDE&feature=related

Make You Feel My Love: