Cast your vote for Mika in the Sexy Pop Men list!

greta

YEP ...

4c5613b0121a.gif

God I love him on that bit of video... :wub2: he's so so so sweet :wink2:

Well done guys on the voting today... have been at work all day - can't believe he's well over 100,000 now - we're mad... :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was by myself sadly but voted 120 times and it's 104,000... :insane:

Its a lonely place - voting alone - I did over a hundred earlier - and Robbie is closing fast he is now less than 20,000 away from Mika - and gaining fast!!

We need everyone voting at the same time for a while I think!! :thumb_yello:

Its a lonely place - voting alone - I did over a hundred earlier - and Robbie is closing fast he is now less than 20,000 away from Mika - and gaining fast!!

We need everyone voting at the same time for a while I think!! :thumb_yello:

yeah, it's so nice to watch the numbers go up by 10 with every click.. i have to go and study for my spanish test now though. :boxed: good luck you guys! let the force be with your thumbs :biggrin2:

God I love him on that bit of video... :wub2: he's so so so sweet :wink2:

Well done guys on the voting today... have been at work all day - can't believe he's well over 100,000 now - we're mad... :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:

:insane: INDEED: MAD FOR MIKA :insane:

knock.jpg

yeah, it's so nice to watch the numbers go up by 10 with every click.. i have to go and study for my spanish test now though. :boxed: good luck you guys! let the force be with your thumbs :biggrin2:

SORRY, BUT, IS THIS GUY (#25, PART 2-Currently has 56% OF THE VOTES)

08_main.jpg

AS SEXY AS MIKA?

SAY WHAT YOU THINK, HERE . . .

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-cast-your-vote/article/20080222125909990012

james blunt and shayne ward(who i never heard about before) and r williams are the big winners and all those 3 are absolutely repulsive to me

...all the guys i fancy there have 0%...lol

e824j4.jpg

funny thing is that i don't care if he's seen as sexy or not, i don't really think of him this way. and yet i'm voting like a maniac. :roftl: it's basically pointlessly delicious :biggrin2:

Exactly...but i do think he's gorgeous but voting is totally different from ach wanting to snog/kiss him/tell him he's sexy. I'm way over that phase now...wow it's been a year already. but once Mika is up for something i want him to win (well once it's positive).

when i logged in to yahoo yesterday they had the top 10 annoying singers, or something along those lines, and i was just hoping to not see Mika's name there!

:roftl:

no you're not any more:thumb_yello:

i am back now

I am here Kavi - in between voting!!! :thumb_yello:

:naughty: hi Dilek and Wendi!

I dunno why it isn't opening for me :(

EDIT: Finally it's working!!

I have exams tomr :( so i can't stay long...but luckily they end tomr so i'll be voting like mad after :)