Cast your vote for Mika in the Sexy Pop Men list!

greta

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have u seen Sweeny Todd? I'm so sad lol i haven't gone to a cinema in aaaages...the last movie i saw was 8 below :blink::roftl:

anyway i'm watching it now online and i could swear i heard him curse...but i dunno cause the volume is kinda low, as to not wake up anyone :naughty: so does it have cursing??

have u seen Sweeny Todd? I'm so sad lol i haven't gone to a cinema in aaaages...the last movie i saw was 8 below :blink::roftl:

anyway i'm watching it now online and i could swear i heard him curse...but i dunno cause the volume is kinda low, as to not wake up anyone :naughty: so does it have cursing??

i'm not sure. i haven't seen it either! i haven't been to the theatre in the longest time as well. if we lived a bit closer, i'd ask if you wanted to see a movie sometime. :naughty:

i'm not sure. i haven't seen it either! i haven't been to the theatre in the longest time as well. if we lived a bit closer, i'd ask if you wanted to see a movie sometime. :naughty:

:naughty:

that would have been awesome...then i'll finally have someone to chat with about mika!! haha on MSN i had a quote and my friend asked me where's it from and what it means then added if it's something to do with mika, then forget about it :roftl: my friends have made me swear to not talk about him *sigh*

i wish MFCers lived nearby :( i really want to hangout with u guys esp after hearing of others who meet up and how much fun they have!!

but then again my parents won't let me go out with ppl i meet on the net :S they r really protective....MFC was a huge deal when i first joined, but i think they gave up talking to me bout it lol.

:naughty:

that would have been awesome...then i'll finally have someone to chat with about mika!! haha on MSN i had a quote and my friend asked me where's it from and what it means then added if it's something to do with mika, then forget about it :roftl: my friends have made me swear to not talk about him *sigh*

i wish MFCers lived nearby :( i really want to hangout with u guys esp after hearing of others who meet up and how much fun they have!!

but then again my parents won't let me go out with ppl i meet on the net :S they r really protective....MFC was a huge deal when i first joined, but i think they gave up talking to me bout it lol.

yeah, i have no one to talk to about him either. well, except for everyone on here of course! i also wish i could see some of you guys in real life and just hang out. it would be great to spend a day with everyone from MFC but sadly we are so spread out all over the world, it would be impossible. that makes me sad to think that. :tears:

yeah, i have no one to talk to about him either. well, except for everyone on here of course! i also wish i could see some of you guys in real life and just hang out. it would be great to spend a day with everyone from MFC but sadly we are so spread out all over the world, it would be impossible. that makes me sad to think that. :tears:

HEY melgo & kavi--

MIKA IS HERE TO KEEP YOU COMPANY--

fuji7.jpg

YOU DID REALLY WELL WITH THE VOTING!

Mika's in 3rd place:thumbdown:

Yes it looks bad - until your consider the huge fan base Take That have,

and the years they have been around!! Most of the other names have

been round longer than Mika - yet Mika is third!!! Thats a good place

to be!!! :punk::punk: