Cast your vote for Mika in the Sexy Pop Men list!

greta

Hey Melgo, there are some MFC'ers in Canada....CattieGurl and I are in Ontario, where are you?

aww, thank you. i know there are a lot of people from MFC in Canada. i'm out on the east coast. but who knows, maybe with the tour for the next album i'll be able to fly out to toronto and meet some of you! i really hope to anyway. :wink2:

Great job voting everyone! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice - do you do anything else these days except vote?:wink2:

WELL, it's almost a full time job! IT IS TOP PRIORITY!

[A few other things intervene from time to time. Usually they involve

going out to eat, 'cause I'm a foodie! For instance, I had a nice lunch out with my daughter both yesterday and the day prior. After lunch yesterday, we bought a bunch of different kinds of cupcakes at TWO new places in GEORGETOWN, brought them home and hacked them up for a very serious taste test with my grandson. Then there are the stupid, troublesome or mundane things--which you wish weren't necessary such as visiting very ill friends in hospital, taking the car to the body shop & getting a rental car to use 'till fixed, etc., etc.] "Big Daddy Dale" backed his car into a pole in a parking lot, so my daughter & I were the likely subjects to set things straight while he traded cars with her and went on to a scheduled meeting a little bit out of town! YADDA, YADDA, YADDA, I know, too much information . . .

F O C U S -- MIKA VOTES!

aww, thank you. i know there are a lot of people from MFC in Canada. i'm out on the east coast. but who knows, maybe with the tour for the next album i'll be able to fly out to toronto and meet some of you! i really hope to anyway. :wink2:

Great job voting everyone! :thumb_yello:

The east coast is lovely! We've visited twice (esp love Cape Breton!)

Now, in toronto, Mika said that with the next album he will be doing a "proper tour of Canada". I was there and video'd it. Check it out :thumb_yello::

at 1:52

Great work on the voting everyone!!!!:thumb_yello:

Voted again...:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::wink2:

When is this poll closing?

DON'T KNOW, CAN'T SAY-GUESS THINGS JUST HAPPEN THAT WAY!

ANYWAY, I'M REALLY HAPPY WE GOT THE 57% FOR MIKA TODAY!

congrats.jpg

WE SHOULD GO FOR 58% tomorrow?

The east coast is lovely! We've visited twice (esp love Cape Breton!)

Now, in toronto, Mika said that with the next album he will be doing a "proper tour of Canada". I was there and video'd it. Check it out :thumb_yello::

at 1:52

Great work on the voting everyone!!!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for that mamacatt!