This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika!

Then i have to answer the basic questions about holidays etc.

Then comes the part i'm dreading - the role play.... because i'm doing higher, on the card theres gaps where you have to respond to what they said - you don't get told what to say... :tears::boxed:

You talking bout French Oral? I remember those, they're not that bad, and if you're doing Higher you must be pretty good, so don't panic bout it too much :wink2:

I think you'll be ok with the Mika part. I remember how hard it all was. I wish you alot of luck.

Thankyou, you too.

You talking bout French Oral? I remember those, they're not that bad, and if you're doing Higher you must be pretty good, so don't panic bout it too much :wink2:

Yeah! I guess i'm just worried in case i forget it all and i sit there looking like a fool..... :bleh: but i've already done quite well on the coursework so it should be ok if i dont do as good.

Yeah! I guess i'm just worried in case i forget it all and i sit there looking like a fool..... :bleh: but i've already done quite well on the coursework so it should be ok if i dont do as good.

I'm sure it'll be fine :biggrin2: Are you going to do french for Alevels? Cos that would be harder, I'm struggling doing italian and I speak it fluently... not putting a downer on anyone or anything but.. yeah :fisch:

It takes me 20 minutes for me to walk from uni to the train station so I won't have time to do anything.

I'm off now. Speak to you later xxx

Erm... but I thought it was at 7.15 and you finish your exam at 4.30? Or maybe I'm just getting confused, anyway, good luck again!