This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

Mwhuahahaha, Celeste and I, we have Mayvacation:punk::naughty:

ah thats fun! any plans? we get June holz

yep it's weird!i cannot imagine a cold july!

i cannot imagine a warm one!! lol

Oh right. We have a public holiday next monday, it's still a nice long weekend though :wink2:

ah thats nice!! i love them public holidays!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops!well...it was obvious!

:bleh:

Yeah,it was obvious she mentionned all of us :naughty:

my weekend was surprisingly great lol!

Great! What did you do ?

To the what?:blink:

Good good :biggrin2:

What's that? :blink:

really?when?

Finally ! Someone who knows what it is :bleh:

It's the french Mme Tussauds !

I don't know what it is happening exactly cuz I wasn't really paying attention as I was posting and there's this guy talking about gossip and things which are gonna happen.He's not always right but he often is.

I don't know why or when he's going to be there but there are going to be other artists/stars whatever

I don't know what it is happening exactly cuz I wasn't really paying attention as I was posting and there's this guy talking about gossip and things which are gonna happen.He's not always right but he often is.

I don't know why or when he's going to be there but there are going to be other artists/stars whatever

To visit the museum or have a wax figure made of himself? :naughty:

yeah!one of those big golden trophy!with ''Laziest student of the year'' written all over it!:naughty:

Love it! :bleh: Maybe with a bit of pink, real gold.. maybe some diamonds or swarovski, am I asking for too much? :naughty:

OI :mf_rosetinted: I'll be rubbing it in your face when I'm on holiday and you're still at school, mwahaha..

I'm at home, couldn't be bothered to stay after school today.

tsss :glasses2:

aaah ok lol

dont stay at schoool cos it sucks =/

ah thats fun! any plans? we get June holz

i cannot imagine a warm one!! lol

ah thats nice!! i love them public holidays!

We are getting summer holidays in June too, but now we have mayvacation for 2 weeks:naughty:

Yeah,it was obvious she mentionned all of us :naughty:

You mean, like an event?

lol i agree!! but i wonder why i get so hapy for it, its not like schools THAT bad, i just make it that bad lol!

Nah it's not that bad really, it's just.. well learning's no fun, getting stressed isn't either. Not unless you're a smart-ass geek and know everything about everything :bleh:

Lol, I need to finish off my work though :bleh: I don't want to fail my last year otherwise I can't get into uni :no:

Get of your lazy *ss than missy and work!:mf_rosetinted:

Not that I do much for school:bleh:But it's not MY last year

Great !! Can you tell us more about it ? I haven't heard everything ^^

I heard that Vanessa Paradis, Marion Cottillard and of course MIKA will enter to the Musée GREVIN and that he's in the list of french star because He lived in France when he was younger. The committee will vote wednesday. That's all that I heard :wink2:

Nah it's not that bad really, it's just.. well learning's no fun, getting stressed isn't either. Not unless you're a smart-ass geek and know everything about everything :bleh:

that reminds me................ i wrote physics friday and getting the results 2moro:shocked:

was at a friend friday, then sat and sun my bf came to visit :wink2::wub2:

Great ! Sounds awesome :thumb_yello:

You mean, like an event?

To visit the museum or have a wax figure made of himself? :naughty:

I think it's more like an event but I didn't hear everything so I can't tell.

But it'd be cool if he had a wax figure made :das: I know I'd go to the museum much more often :naughty: might not even leave it :naughty:

I think it's more like an event but I didn't hear everything so I can't tell.

But it'd be cool if he had a wax figure made :das: I know I'd go to the museum much more often :naughty: might not even leave it :naughty:

That'd be so awesome :roftl: Then you have a good excuse to take a million pics with him :naughty: